Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Personally I think my original Christmas Cheer is very good at bringing many of the flavors of the holidays to life in a vape juice. But I want to try and come up with a new one each year, so here’s the offering I have for this year. Of course with the MF flavors it’s always best to let steep for a month, but I’ll give this a week or so and if it’s still good I’ll make it public. Mixed and tried today…so far it’s nice. More to come…

Christmas Cheer 2016 (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.2
Candy Cane (FW) 3
Catalan Cream (FA) 2
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.5
Mandarin (MF) 0.7
Nut Mix (FA) 0.5
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5
Torrone (FA) 1

Flavor total: 13.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Nothing fancy, just a sweet, creamy, rich almond vape. It doesn’t pop, it doesn’t have pizzazz, but it’s oh so good after just 1 week. Public recipe may have a bumped up final almond…time will tell. Let me know if you try this.

Almond Butter Cream (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 1
Butter Cream (CAP) 2
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 0.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.25
Toasted Almond (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 6.25%

5 Likes

Can’t believe the sheer number of great looking recipes you post you just seem to churn them out.

4 Likes

I made the Italian Cream Cake. Vaping it today. Simple, but simply enjoyable. Thanks!

3 Likes

Glad you like that mix @SthrnMixer !

1 Like

That caramel apple cake sounds amazing. I’ll have to sub like a mo fo… But that is definitely happening over here.

3 Likes

I cheat a lot. Most are actual food recipes converted to ejuice. A lot of the flavors I use are so spot on it makes the conversion pretty easy. I just have to nail the percentages.

6 Likes

Modesty for sure, that’s not cheating that’s your methodology.

4 Likes

You’re very modest. It’s you who figures out what makes a lot of things click because it’s you who is combining flavors to reach a target. Take a dang compliment now and then!! :slight_smile: Much love brother!

8 Likes

All those look fantastic!

1 Like

Got a couple WIPs myself. Optimistic.

Last SB Mix (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 0.3
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Cheesecake (LA) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 1
Nut Mix (FA) 1
Strawberry (Raw) (Real Flavors) 1.5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1

Flavor total: 9.8%

YR u UP (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Dark Chocolate (MF) 1
RY4 Double (TPA) 6
Up (FA) 0.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 9.5%

5 Likes

Is there a reason behind calling that one mix “Last SB Mix”

1 Like

It’s the last SB mix I made. Or is it the last one I will make? Hmmmm :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly!
I haven’t picked up the RF Extract SB, how do ya like it?
EDIT: I’ve seen this…

@SthrnMixer Comments…

I’m finding the RF Raws seriously benefit from steeping. Maybe even more
so than MF. I just tried a Strawberry tester today that I made August
12. Could have been good last month but today…fantastic, authentic
strawberry.

Ever had wild strawberries? When I lived in VA they were little rare
gems to be found in pastures and fields. So good, and that’s what RF
Strawberry Extract is like. A little wild strawberry just before the
peak of ripeness where the berry is almost white at the stem. But yes,
they are great without the artificial grossness.

3 Likes

That last SB mix looks sublime, what does the Bilberry give to the SB mix?

1 Like

Hi Pugs. As it’s a WIP, let me honestly say - nothing yet. The goal is to add a kind of tartness. Not twangy, not puckerish, just a tad of something that makes you think what is that? I haven’t reached that point and letting it steep to see if that quality comes through. If it doesn’t I’ll bump it up some. I know that scant amount of Bilberry can really make a difference with blueberry. But it may take a higher usage with sb.

1 Like

Aww the joy of mixing with billberry FA. I love the stuff. I may be one of the few that mix it between 1-2%.

I do agree. 0.3% is a good spot to start for a bit, a sliver, a taste of it. Like imagine 3 blueverrys in just a plain poppyseed muffin…yup a a bit, a sliver, a zest of billberry FA.

3 Likes

I’ve been messing around with this for a different or odd holiday vape experience this year,

3 Likes

i see you used mangosteen here , i still havent found something it mixes with well , im usually 1 to 3 pct do you think this is a flave that needs to be at a minimum pct like below 1 btw i like it by itself

one day ill be able to try your mixes , hopefully black friday will help get me going on these tyoes of flaves they all look great

2 Likes