Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Currently working on this bad boy. I think its nearly on point. Sweet, lemony and floral - and ICE cold
And pretty damn good

1 Like

I do the same myself, have many recipes that sound great on paper but end up something else altogether. I have considered putting ideas up publicly but always feel the want to make it perfect first :joy:

5 Likes

Ingenoius…intuitive !!!

1 Like

I just made this Rhubarb recipe up and mixed it. Have tried it on an RDA and in my mind it’s good. Will let it steep some to see if something changes and if it will need a tweak here and there.

Strubarb Custard

Ingredient %
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 2
Rhubarb (INAWERA) 0.5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 3
Sweet Cream (FW) 1
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 11%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Yum! I think I have everything to mix it up as well :+1:

1 Like

You are a darling you know. If you do try it let me know what you think.

1 Like

Been working on this one for a while and would love to get some feedback on it!

Nanaimo Bar v3

Ingredient %
Cocoa (FA) 1.5
Coconut Extra (TPA) 1
Double Chocolate (Clear) (TPA) 5
DX Sweet Cream (TPA) 2
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2.5
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 16%
3 Likes

This looks interesting. I’m out of a couple of the ingredients and don’t plan to re-order them, so can’t try it myself. I bet it’s a good vape though.

I might try adapting that to something similar using RF SC flavors and white chocolate and/or cookies and cream. Thanks for posting it.

Hey @Pro_Vapes, I have a couple of questions for this recipe…well, first of all I wanted to favorite it but when I click on it, it tells me that no such recipe exists…but not a problem, I was just going to copy it and keep it private…but my first question is can I sub Whipped Cream (TPA) for the Cream Whipped (FA) and if so how much do I need to use?..and I want to know the same for the Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) can I sub that with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) and if so what is the percentage difference?

I cleaned out my recipe page a few days ago and only kept my top recipes. I had too many recipes that I knew I wasn’t making again and it was too confusing to navigate. Although this one was good, it just wasn’t great. Unfortunately this one bit the dust.

I have WC TPA, but I haven’t used it since I got the FA. IMO the FA is fluffier and creamier than the TPA. I’d say try the TPA WC at 1% to fluff and accent the Ice Cream.

I’ve never tried the FW VBIC so I have no notes for comparison.

I’d say mix a small amount of this recipe because I honestly don’t know how these subs will work out.

1 Like

Thank you PV…I am only gonna make a 15 ml tester of it then

1 Like

Okay, I’ve played with this a bit. Based off of a Castle Long V2 by David, changed up the percentages a bit and used a little Real Flavors.
It has been a year (or 2 or 3) since I had tried the Castle Long Reserve, that I wanted to try again… I couldn’t vape the juices that used Coconut extra, this mix seems to taste nice right off the bat, and still is pretty smooth with only a day rest. If it holds up (and doesn’t mute out) I’ll make a larger batch, as it is… well hopefully someone might try this out and let me know what ya think.

Castle Long Tut
4.00% Kentucky Bourbon (TPA)
2.00% Toasted Almond (TPA)
2.00% Vanillin 10% (TPA)
1.50% Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FW)
1.50% Oak Wood (FA)
1.00% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
1.00% Coconut (SC) (RF)
0.75% Brown Sugar (SC) (RF)

5 Likes

how is the SC RF coconut ??? i. always messing around with coconut specifically tpa coconut extra and cap coconut and cld never get it not to tatse like the smell of suntan lotion lol

1 Like

For me I’ve only played with coconut candy and coconut extra. I kept having a rough time with things tasting only of coconut when the extra was used… even tried dropping the percent down to 0.2% when the recipe called for 2.0% and I still could only taste coconut (not in a good way). Seems like I can use the SC RF Coconut and finally mix things calling for coconut and still taste the other ingredients… I like it.

4 Likes

bookmarked for later when I get more RF SC flavors on hand for an all RF SC adaptation. I could probably adapt it now as I have most of those flavors except for vanillin (I probably have something else with vanilla notes I could sub, and kentucky bourbon (I have RF SC Bourbon for that).

I like it but have only used it as a single flavor test so far at 1.5%. I have a few different recipes planned to use it in when I get back around to testing.

1 Like

I sub FA Madagaskar (Vanilla Classic) for Vanillin at same percentages.

2 Likes

Day 1… I have continually finger tasted this over the 1st day. It’s absolutely addictive. I loaded my Boreas today and gave it a try. I’m not really a SnV person, but this is tasting really phenomenal. It does seem it needs a bit more steeping though because I do get a slight sharpness that I feel will calm down in time, but this flavor combo is almost spot on. The topnotes are SB and Grape with citrus undertones. There’s a very slight tartness they I feel is nearly the same in the real Skittles. The sweetness and tartness is well balanced in this mix. I have a feeling that this mix will be my most flavorful creation when it is completed.

4 Likes

I have no grape flaves at all , could you recommend a couple , is MF your preference , i think a grape would be tough one byt it is one of the only fruits im missing

1 Like

Until my Grape MF purchase, I had no grape that I really liked. Although it is the most flavorful I’ve tried, it’s not as potent as some other MF flavors. IMO it’s very similar to Welch’s Grape.

Usage .5-1.2%

1 Like