Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

that sounds good thank you

1 Like

I don’t have any mf at all how would you compare the strength of mf to rf sc.

Looking at the notes i would guess at 3 - 4 x as strong ?

Edit: just read a few more notes some look about the same strength ish

From what I have used I’d say MF is 2-3x more potent. Like most vendors I find MF usage does vary. Sometimes you only need 1 or 2 drops… others might be 1-1.2%, depending on the mix.

Cool thanks - i will try it at 2x and see where that gets me @ 3.6 % the strawberry must be quite strong - but I love me some skittles.

Just re read

The SB in this mix is SB SC RF. I prefer the SC SB over the MF.

1 Like

Ya my eyes deceived me i thought it was 3.6 % not 1.5 lol

1 Like

Just time chime in…I love mf. Right now just vaping pear mf. Simple fresh cream with a bit of marshmallow FA and it’s just yummy.

1 Like

I have the pear, but I haven’t used it but once. Care to share your recipe? I’d like to vape a good simple pear.

Turns out I have been vaping the below thinking of how to properly twist pear mf. Well, it turns out I twisted on my first mix. Lol. Every decision below is based on experiance and just smelling the concentrate.

Below represents how I mixed.

Mixed 1/15 70/30pg. Version 1. All flavors marked zero flavor pg/vg in ejuice me up.
Chris Pdx M’F’n Pear
Pear mf 2% (yup…I believe this may be the highest percent for this flavor)
Marshmallow FA. 1.5% (smooths edges, lifts bottom notes)
Pear FA 0.75% (yup to give a bit of “pear sweet”)
Fresh cream FA 0.5% (yup…yeah duh it’s there…it’s required for my style of simple fruits)
Fuji Apple FA 0.5% (this is what I call the reverse Fuji pear effect)

Min steep I would guess is two weeks. But at this I don’t touch anything till 4 weeks.

I don’t “air” out any of my mixes. 10 min hot water bath just so I could shake my mix on the sawzall.

Mallow could be dropped to 1% or 0.5% personally I may drop to 0.75% to allow for a harsher punch. But most people will not like that.

Future twist. 0.5% honeydew mf.

1 Like

Thanx bro… pairing the 2 pears might be what I’m missing. I’ll give this a shot cause I love me some pears.

btw… good notes… very helpful.

Try Lemonade cookie TFA. This is more of a lemon tart, but the lemonade cookie is a light fluffy lemon flavor and is really good.
Lemon cookie with creamy filling - by Jazzy, Feb 17, 00:48
Ingredient ml Grams %
Cake Batter Dip (FW) 1.25%
CAP NY Cheesecake 1.6%
Graham Cracker v2 (CAP) 0.6%
Juicy Lemon (CAP) 2%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1%
Lemonade Cookie (TPA) 1.5%
Whipped Cream (TPA) 1.5%

PG/VG-ratio: 12/88
Flavor total: 2.84 ml (9.45%)
Tastes good as a shake and vape (more like lemon meringue), gets more cookie-ish in 3+ weeks.

3 Likes

Nana Oat Bars look fantastic! I like that we are now in the same ballpark with flavorings, you make some really great stuff. I hearted it and will mix it up tomorrow but ill be using Banana SC RF at a slightly higher % just to see how it works out.

WIPs

I mixed only one tonight:

It isnt really a V2, its a rewrite which resets it to V1. Just from the smell ill probably be looking at a Peanut Butter addition.

I mixed this during the weekend:

Another complete rewrite with current flavorings. I was thinking Cardamom (FA) as an addition. I want this release to be lighter, much lighter, in flavor than the other V’s.

I mixed this on the 14th:

Good call on the GC SC @Pro_Vapes, ill be replacing GC Clear with it in all my current recipes.

This one i have been working on since Paczki arrived at my home. There are 6 versions all together but i think this is the one i am moving forward with. I get to vape test several of them in a couple days.

The finger test is fantastic, in future versions i think ill be playing with the vanilla a bit, perhaps adding a bit of french van or ShishaV.

EDIT: One of these days ill stop tinkering with some of the recipes i work on and actually release them…

7 Likes

Two more for the steep box…

WIPs

8 Likes

I mixed up lady in red yesterday but I did make 2 changes. I used hangsen cream because that’s what I had and not Italian cream. I also used paczki at 1.5%. It turned out really good. Thanks for the share it got me out of using my “regular/favorite for the moment” flavors :smile: I’ll see how it steeps but I’m thinking of adding just a touch of a donut flavor to it. I’m thinking maybe some FA zepolla (only bc I haven’t played with it yet) and just a touch of FLV frosting to it. Thanks again! It’s really good!

3 Likes

So I’m going to give some of these a taste test. I am just starting so will probably be a while. Just wanted to say woop woop! Obviously your a Ninja and just wanted to show some love! Thanks for sharing! Happy vaping!

1 Like

Alright this is what I made today and OMG I’m so surprised at how freaking good this Connecticut Shade FLV is! It goes PURfect with these Purilum Flavors!! I added 2 drops Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 drop sweetener per 10ml or leave out per you’re taste buds!

Shady Wafer Nuts : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1308456/Shady%20Wafer%20Nuts

1% Cappuccino Coffee (Purilum)
1.5% Connecticut Shade (Flavorah)
0.5% Cream (Flavorah)
0.5% Milk Chocolate (Flavorah)
2% Nilla Wafer with Milk (Purilum)
3% Pistachio (TPA)
1% Sweet Tobacco (Purilum)
1% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 10.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/arm6

2 Likes

As a follow up to the Superstorm I want to get something a little sweeter. Not sure how the koolada is going to do in this mix and will drop it all together in one mix.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1315897/Solar+Storm

With the koolada dropped. Thought about VBIC for each of these but not going for the dreamcicle type flavor just a nice smooth sweet orange

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1317431/Solar+Flare

5 Likes

Allergic to PG and max VG isn’t working for me, so I’ve come up with a base formula that works better, at least, for me. This one is doing well, so far. Only made 30cc just to test it out.

Experiment #1: incorporating NS and water into base.

Using calculator: PG = NS / Water = distilled water.

Immediate Results:
3/29/17 - Epipe set to soft; increased watts to 22.5; nice, soft white billows; barely tepid tempt; No leaking, so far.

VG 61%
Normal Saline 18%
Distilled H2O 15%

Peach (LA) 1%
Watermelon (LA) 5%

What do you think about the color of this? Someone told me that mixes should always be clear…

1 Like

I feel stupid even attempting to give you a recommendation because you are light years ahead of me on mixing, but what about Fuji Apple? I have some Rhodonite that is nearing 4 months steep time and I can still pick out the tartness of it in the vape on occasion. Not every time I hit it but it still shows through on a few Vapes.

Also I’m looking to make a Skittles type vape for a friend. Can any of the RFSC replace the MF in that recipe with decent results?

Just from looking at the recipe I would say that you could probably replace the grape and orange with RFSC but you might have to tweek the percentages. As far green apple I would use FLV if you don’t have the MF. I’m not sure about MF lemon because I haven’t tried it yet. I’d say MF is just a tad stronger than RFSC but that’s just my opinion. The grape could probably also be replaced by FLV if you have that. Not sure what’s in your stash.

1 Like