Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

It’s my first go with CM SC RF in a mix. I’m not sure how it will turn out. Hopefully it’ll be a good combo. I SF tested the CM @ .75% and it was pretty stout, almost taking on a buttermilk note. But viewing the notes from a couple other mixer .3% should be a good starting %.

1 Like

You addressed me but @Pro_Vapes answered. So I’m not sure what you were asking me or if you were even meant to address me. :confused:

This is what I replied to…

Ah, ok. Well that fixes part of my confusion! :slight_smile: Thanks dude.

1 Like

I got inspiration for this mix from some tasting notes @Lolly posted in a different thread. I added the Butter Toffee because this mix has a similar profile to my Swedish Oatmeal Cookie recipe and it pairs really well with chocolate and nuts…

WIP

Pistachio Cookies and Cream

Ingredient %
Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.75
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.60
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.60
Pistachio (Flavorah) 1.00
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3.50
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 4.00

Flavor total: 11.45%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

I know I’m blowing up this thread, but I’ve had plenty of time on my hands and I’ve seen a lot to give me inspiration.

WIPs

This is a v2 of a mix that came out ok the 1st time, but I feel it can be improved…

I’d like give credit for the Macaroon from a recipe I saw on All the Flavors recipe site.

This next mix was inspired by a finger taste from my Lemon Lime Icebox Pie…

4 Likes

I don’t think you are blowing anything up. I depend on recipes and experienced mixers for inspiration because I am sorely lacking in flavor pairing skills. That’s just the truth. Its far away from anything I’ve ever done.

The citrus punch looks great but I’m hesitant to buy many MF flavors, especially fruits, because others don’t seem to have good opinions. I have lemon and think its great. How does the orange compare to the new FA orange flavors?

3 Likes

I have no clue about the new FA Orange(s). I probably own at least 6 or more other orange flavors and MF is a lot more accurate IMO.

Just as with any other vendor MF has it’s flops. But with recommendations and research, it’s not hard to find the winners.

4 Likes

Orange mf is very good. If you only buy one orange from fa I would recommend blood orange…it’s a bit easier
To work with. Orange shisha inw is also another good orange.

3 Likes

I worries about blowing the thread up. I always enjoy seeing your work. Me I’m just slow to post. Maybe I’ll post my cardamom recipie in the next couple days. I’m vaping v5 retest #3…it’s ready.

2 Likes

I’ve been combining Royal Orange and Blood Orange for awhile now and really like them. Sometimes add a little Tangerine. I was just curious about how they compare and figured (wrongly) P_V would have them. But thanks for the advice. There aren’t many FA flavorings that I don’t have and really like a high percentage of them.

1 Like

No worries. I mix a lot of orange vapes. Still a lot of works in progress. I am inches away from the perfect orange ice cream vape…just had to stop since I was orange fatgiued.

Orange mf is something Worth adding to your stash of order mf flavors. Sadly the big three don’t carry them (ecx bcf NR).

2 Likes

That is a tough one for sure. I’ve made a couple that just haven’t panned out. I do have a new Orange IC mix I’m working on and it has the best FT so far. Now to see how it steeps.

I’ll definitely watch for that. I’ve been chasing that since day one.

I plan to buy more MF. It’s just that I have so many others and don’t like the price. But its a waste of time and money with a lot of others. Overall I’ve had better results with FA and Hangsen and some of the Inawera . But I also like some of the Purilum flavors and consider them the better “cheap” ones out there.

1 Like

What are some examples of MF flops you’ve discovered? I plan on expanding my stash soon.

2 Likes

Strawberry Ice Cream Waffle Cone V3

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.25
Milk Condensed (FA) 0.25
Strawberry (MF) 1.00
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3.00
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.50
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 0.15
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3.00
Waffle (Belgian) (TPA) 3.50

Flavor total: 13.65%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I would really appreciate feedback on this. I have yet to make public any recipe I have created because I don’t feel any have been worthy to this point. This profile was pretty easy for me to decide how to create the waffle cone, and even the ice cream. I had problems with getting a strawberry to stick around long enough for the ice cream to develop though. I took inspiration from @Pro_Vapes for this strawberry combo. I suggest 3-4 week steep for a fully developed ice cream.

9 Likes

It looks absolutely wonderful!

3 Likes

I wish I had all of the flavors so that I could make it! Looks really good.

1 Like

@Cutlass92 and I really love Key Lime Pie. We are both pretty happy with this version.

9 Likes

Here is one I’ve played with… after a bit of a steep it has a fairly heavy mouth feel, not a light and airy vape if I recall (I haven’t mixed it in about a year or so…)

Key Lime - CallMeTut
5.00% Fruit Circles (TPA)
3.50% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
3.50% Meringue (FA)
2.00% Berry Crunch (TPA)
2.00% Key Lime (TPA)
2.00% Whipped Cream (TPA)
1.00% Ethyl Maltol (PG)
1.00% French Vanilla (TPA)
1.00% Marshmallow (TPA)
0.50% Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors)
Added 2% of Key Lime TPA to a tester it was excellent.
Renamed recipe to Key Lime - CallMeTut
Original recipe without Key Lime was basically “The Real Barney Rubble V2” by bvapes

5 Likes