Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Hey just wanted to let you know I was trying to make a recipe with Miss Cream Inawera and I noticed that it was auto filling it to Mississippi. I looked up Mississippi and it looks like that is actually a tobacco flavor. I just added Miss Cream into the database :wink: You might want to update your recipe so that it shows the right flavor :smile:

2 Likes

Personally undecided on Miss Cream…however Missisipi was a dud for me, pineapple cream it is, not a great pineapple though

1 Like

I felt like a little sunshine and summer for a change. Here’s my latest

9 Likes

Sounds lush! :yum:

2 Likes

That looks delicious! I’m going to make a heavily subbed-out version. Thanks for sharing the Sunshine! We’ve had very little of it in Florida over the last few weeks.

1 Like

Oh dang it’s pineapple cream not tobacco. The pic looked like a tobacco flavor on inawera website. I assumed that’s what it was before reading the description! Duh! Lol! Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Yea I kind of like miss cream but still kind of unsure like you. I need to let it steep so that I can really see what it’s like. After a week I went through a 30ml of a recipe I used it in but not sure if the chocolate notes were coming out bc of the miss cream or the chocolate cake purilum. I need to try to let it steep solo to get a better idea :smile:

1 Like

Probably similar, thrown it in a few recipes rather than testing it :slight_smile:

This is just over a week old and I think I’m going to have to make a bigger batch because its getting vaped a lot… Might need a tweak after a full steep but I’m liking it so far!

6 Likes

Do you have a recommendation for a steep time? Of course, I don’t have all of the flavors but I’ve recently gotten RY4 double. I’ve only made one tester with a little custard and meringue which is still steeping.

2 Likes

Sorry I missed your post… There are several, but I’d have to go to the MF site to recall them all. I really suggest you read the notes on the elr flavor page and sort by recipes before you purchase any MF flavors.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=MF&sort=num_recipes&direction=desc

1 Like

I’m guesting it’ll change quite a bit after 3 weeks or so once the vanilla ice cream gets more creamy. Its a little on the harsh side right now but I can see that settling after while (I think…lol). So probably 3 weeks steep time.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m keeping a list of things I need to buy in my next order. LB’s VIC is a the top and underlined! :yum:

7 Likes

Good! Its a must have!

6 Likes

You will definitely not regret it!!!

4 Likes

Also worth a look for MF flavours and recipes is this womans recipe page, loads of MF recipes from a vendor that shut down:

8 Likes

Having fun with tobaccos

9 Likes

Hey @Ken_O_Where whaddaya think? Idea stolen from @core That Juice!

Soho Corn Custard (SthrnMixer Original)

1.00% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
3.00% Kettle Corn (TPA)
1.50% Meringue (FA)
5.00% Soho (FA)
5.00% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 15.5%

Will be a long month waiting because this stuff tastes amazing right now. Mixed 3 hours ago.

10 Likes

I’ve been on a lemon kick lately. I’m stepping up the MF lemon in this mix because some members enjoy it at higher %s. Hopefully the cake combo will balance it out. If this work out I’ll try the base mix with Orange Cream TPA and Orange MF in combo.

WIP

9 Likes

I’m interested in seeing your Orange Cake. Orange concentrates don’t seem to get used very often.

5 Likes

Lol. Oranges are touch if you are going for a specific profile.

3 Likes