Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Yea they’d be much better off not naming this ry4 at all really. I taste no ry4 at all. I cant even vape the ry4d TFA. It was a total turn off for me :frowning: yuk!

4 Likes

Not a lot here yet… I’m guessing it’s a fairly new flavor.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Flavor+details%3A+Holy+Grail+RY4+(DIY)&oq=Flavor+details%3A+Holy+Grail+RY4+(DIY)&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2 Likes

WIP

i have not mixed this yet , i just put it together and am hoping i could get some thoughts i have not used lime and i only have these 2 so those are new for me and the INW custard and the RFSC GC are new as well , this is not in " fix my mix " because i havent mixed yet so any thoughts would be welcome , and TIA

i am hoping the lime kind of sits in the middle

note : another option is to drop the FA meringue for FA cream whipped ???

note changed the custard to 1 pct from 2

ok this is the final ty @woftam @Pro_Vapes and @Chrispdx for the insight its too late to mix but tmrw ill use this as my V1

7 Likes

This recipe is marked as private

1 Like

one min please

1 Like

are we good now ??

1 Like

Hmmmm. I would be interested on how custard inw plays here at 2%? May be too high and may take the high notes from the lime.

I would recommend doing a side by side with a small 0.5% to 1% custard inw. Or even swapping for custard fa at 2%

Love the concept though huh for sure. And condensed milk. Yum

2 Likes

ty ill try it at 1pct , i did think about the FA custard bc of the lemon note but really wanted to use the InW lol because i never have , the condensed milk is because a lot of the real recipes online call for it so i figured i shld go that route as well

Shit. Time for bed. Uggg. Inw does take things over quick. 2-3 percent inw can be like using 6-8 VC cap. Great some places. And yes I love custard inw. All my other custards sit and do nothing now that I have inw.

Except for custard fa when I want to sneak it in as a pdduing note or vc cap v2 for my strawberry custard.

2 Likes

goodnight and ty

1 Like

any thoughts ??? b4 i get to mixing

1 Like

For some reason my reply would not save, it was just gray… Bad Gateway. So I managed to catch a screenshot.

2 Likes

i was speaking with @woftam earlier about the RfsC CM and its pct , and he highly recommended the FLV lime as well , but im not sure about lime yet so ill use what i have and got on sale lol , ty anyway what about the switch from FA meringue to FA cream whipped

1 Like

You already know… Cream Whipped all the way… I’d love to see you with Frosting FLV… Like @VapeyMama said about FA Butter…

I PUT THAT SHIT IN EVERYTHING!

6 Likes

its on my list along with Cap lemon lime and a few others ive seen you use a lot

2 Likes

After letting my cookie recipe rest for a cpl days. Theres a really fantastic creamy chocolate flavor! The holy holy grail is more of a sweet chocolate slightly caramel n vanilla. Def not tasting tobacco! Update:The chocolate goes away with steep

1 Like

I love INW custard but haven’t mixed it with any fruits yet, I use it more for darker flavors like butterscotch custard or custards with bourbon:)

1 Like

This is a spin-off from my failed Oatmeal RY4. I did get some good notes from the OMC, caramel and vanilla combo. Hopefully there will be enough vanilla from the frosting to mimic the nilla note I got from the OM RY4.

WIP

5 Likes

Well it’s not much of a sneak peak into my private stash, because if it steeps as it should over the next three weeks of testing then it’s done and I will make it public!! Mix if you dare, this is 100% a candy vape, with all the sugar to match! This is my go-to when I need a break from custards and bakeries.

2 Likes

Lol!! You’re not kidding!
Even with no flavors at all 1.5% Cap super sweet would likely be diabetic shock for many!

Bold Fishy! Bold indeed! :wink:

3 Likes