Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

a lot of people like the lorann and its not a horrible flavor personally i like the cap better but to mimic a cheesecake there are a lot of holes to fill in with any of the cheesecake flavors imo

2 Likes

That annoying new kid on the block is back.
Part of the reason I got into DIY is that us Aussie’s love iced coffee, go through more than a litre a day. So, I have been working on it for the past month.
Version 1 was made on the 1st March, tasted again today, just like coffee lollies, just needs more sweetener.

Today’s development has lead me to version 2…

I know these creams have worked together before and I think the coffee was right the first time.
Of course it’s hard, just like the Pineapple Crack Lumps that I posted.
Keen for any criticism, I have posted it for a learning experience.

7 Likes

That G’s Chocolate Custard looks yummy. May have to try that soon.

1 Like

Finally had a chance to mix up a couple of new ones. Really hoping at least one will turn out good!!

9 Likes

More recipes, more flavours, have to make them.

2 Likes

here is my v2 of a v1 that bombed completely but i only had fuji at the time , this has almost sat a month and im eagerly waiting to try , hipefully the changes i made helped

2 Likes

Mixing these today…

Peppermint Pattie

Ingredient %
Coconut (FA) 0.80
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.70
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.30
Peppermint (Flavorah) 0.25
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1.20

Flavor total: 3.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Strawberries n' Cream Oreos

Ingredient %
Cookie (Flavorah) 1.50
Cream Whipped (FA) 0.75
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.70
Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.30
Strawberry New (Flavor Base) 4.50
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3.00

Flavor total: 10.75%

Dark Strawnana Cream

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 2.50
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.80
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.35
Strawberry New (Flavor Base) 4.00
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3.30

Flavor total: 10.95%

Inspired by a mix I adapted. It reminds of my Subliminal Recipe

Dr Stanley Clark Snake Oil Clone

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 1.50
Lemon (MF) 0.06
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.50
Orange (MF) 0.06
Pear (MF) 0.60
Pear Drops (FA) 1.40
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.50
Strawberry (MF) 0.50

Flavor total: 5.12%

8 Likes

Mixed this up today, after the shake and vape test I wanna fast forward to when it’s fully steeped.

8 Likes

I have been working on the chocolate a bit more over the last couple of days and since I last posted on here.

I have figured out that chocolate needs BUTTER!!! Cinnamon is important too but butter, oh boy did that make a difference.

I chose not to add butter as an individual ingredient, I figured that there should be enough in the biscuit, cookie and cream cheese icing.

It’s only 3 days old and I can’t put it down. How is it going to steep properly, it’s gonna be all gone today. :rofl:

6 Likes

Looks delicious! I’m gonna mix this one up. I just need the MB Glamour Chocolate. Not sure where to get if from tho. Does anyone know?

1 Like

I bought mine from DIYVaporSupply though.

1 Like

Thank you!! I haven’t tried chocolate yet.

2 Likes

Well so far, I’m not really that impressed with it. But I’ve only done a couple SF tests, and I haven’t mixed with it at all (properly anyways). It’s got the “air”, but lacks the body.

It’s been noticeable when mixing in the tank on the fly… But only as an accent. It’s worth trying though I think.

I liked GremlinDIY’s chocolate overload better (all around). But so far, nothing has replaced Ina’s original chocolate and chocolate cream. :cry:

2 Likes

Maybe ill start with the INWs. :blush::blush: I’m in a chocolate mood lately.

They don’t make them anymore. You’re best avoiding Ina chocolates at this point according to what I’ve read. (They had to reformulate them due to supplier issues last year.)

DIYFS expert chocolate, and GremlinDIY chocolate overload seem to be in the lead for many…

There’s still a few I need to try though.

Again MB glam choc is worth trying…It is just going to need an assist IMO. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, it is the first chocolate that I found didn’t overpower the rest of the recipe and it had the most authentic smell to my nose.

I also have inw chocolate because I couldn’t find the original and it just doesn’t smell right, I haven’t used it, but I do that when I get a flavour and don’t like the smell.

I thought I’d only done a couple of chocolate recipes but turns out I have nearly 20 in my list relating to chocolate.

But, I think what @Sprkslfly would be right too, until I added the biscuits and cream cheese it was no where near as good. I haven’t single flavour tested anything, so I couldn’t comment on it by itself.

Awe that figures! Seems like they’ve been doing that alot lately with concentrates.

Awesome thanks for the tips!! I think I’m gonna try the MB and the LB lava cake too. Have u tried the lava cake yet?

2 Likes

Is one of the ones on my list to try still. :wink:

2 Likes

INW Milk Chocolate (old formula) is still the king IMHO, closely followed by FLV Choc Deutch. These 2 seem to my main go to’s but in saying that after lengthy late night discussions with @marsh8 & @woftam regarding different concentrates and other batches of blah blah blah MB Glamour choc and Hangsen Australian Milk Choc are also in my next basket…

4 Likes

of course the custard needs time , but i mixed this yesterday and it taste great im loving this and cant wait to see how it developes if you have the flavors try this and try it right away , i have put the 20ml away that are left to steep

5 Likes