Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

I thought the same thing at 1st… Then I did a dbl take…

4 Likes

Derp how did i miss that lol. Cheers

4 Likes

Thank You @woftam Oba-Oba is a FA Concentrate. Richard Hong was okay with using other manufacturers Concentrates :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

congrats what a cool thing to win

3 Likes

Thank You, It really is awesome

2 Likes

Wow Mark!! That’s effin’ AWESOME man!! Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

It is a bit scary that the only two flavours I can see on your photo I do not have in my stash are Violet and Truffle, which I thought was not vape safe ( but could go well with TFA Pizza, I guess )

1 Like

IKR!?! It’s crazy! Thank You @Sprkslfly :raised_hand:

1 Like

Pomegranate Poinsettia

Ingredient %
Champagne (INAWERA) 1.50
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.25
Pomegranate Deluxe (TPA) 3.00
Royal Orange Juice (FA) 2.50

Flavor total: 7.25%

A simple but really tasty (if I may say so myself) drinks mix inspired by this real life recipe

Apricot Punch

Ingredient %
Armenia (Apricot) (FA) 1.50
Brandy (INAWERA) 1.00
Champagne (INAWERA) 0.75
Punch Shisha (INAWERA) 0.33

Flavor total: 3.58%

I have these two spice mixes Punch and Chai from Inawera, and I have been trying to use them as more than just a support flavour, but instead as a primary or secondary flavour. I think I managed to achieve this here, the apricot is the primary and the punch the secondary flavour, and personally I quite like it.

Chai Rum

Ingredient %
Chai Shisha (INAWERA) 1.00
Coconut (FA) 0.75
Rom (Bolsjehuset) 4.50
Royal Orange Juice (FA) 0.75
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1.00

Flavor total: 8%

Not quite so sure about this one. My initial test shows some promise, but I think I need to vape it for a while to see if it is a keeper or not.
I could of course also just make some chai tea like everybody else, but that is boring.

2 Likes

How is the chai? Accurate to real chai tea spice?

Couple Idea’s I’ve been working on lately, all are still WIP tho…

:two_hearts: Mediterranean * Delight :two_hearts: *

Ingredient %
Angel Cake (SC) (WF) 2.00
Condensed Milk (Purilum) 1.00
Marzipan (FA) 1.00
Marzipan (INAWERA) 0.15
Pound cake (DIYFS) 4.00
Torrone (Nougat) (FA) 0.25
Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah) 0.38

:tongue: Cookie Monster’s Medley :tongue:

Ingredient %
Cookie (DIYFS) 3.50
Cookies and Cream (VTA) 1.50
French Vanilla Ice Cream (HS) 0.35
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5.00
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2.50
Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah) 0.50

:stars: Choc :star: Mint :stars:

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (LA) 1.00
Creamy Sponge Cake (FW) 4.00
Creme de Menthe (FW) 2.50
Joy (FA) 0.15
Lava Cake (LB) 5.00

:low_brightness: Summer Quickie :low_brightness:

Ingredient %
Ace (Pazzo) (FA) 3.50
Fizzy Sherbet (VTA) 1.00
Sour (TPA) 0.25

Sour can be swapped with any kind of sweetener or sometimes I swap it with WS23 or Polar Blast, percentages need to be adjusted accordingly .

:revolving_hearts: LateNight Snack :revolving_hearts:

Ingredient %
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 0.50
Meringue (FA) 0.50
Pound cake (DIYFS) 4.00
Vanilla Raspberry (DIYFS) 1.75
White Chocolate Base (VTA) 0.75

:leaves::cherry_blossom::leaves: CorBliss v*5.38 :leaves::cherry_blossom::leaves:

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (LA) 1.00
Cinnamon Sugar (SilverLine) (CAP) 2.00
Coconut Custard (SC) (WF) 3.00
Coconut Milk (LB) 1.25
Rice Base (VTA) 0.45
Smooth (TPA) 0.20
8 Likes

He he… I have to confess that I have never tasted real chai tea :pensive:
So I haven’t got a clue how accurated it is. I can however tell you that I quite like it, and it does taste like an actual spice blend.

This mix is only a concept at this stage.

From viewing several Coconut Macaroon recipes, they mostly contain Coconut, Vanilla or Almond, Egg Whites and Sugar baked to a crisp golden brown.

Coconut, Vanilla and Almond is a given, but recreating that baked golden brown mean I need other flavors to achieve this effect.

The Pound Cake FLV has a mid and edge of the cake taste IMO. And the Cookie FLV is the crunch. Hopefully the 2 flavors will give a browning effect to this mix at low %

The Frosting FLV will supply the sugar and vanilla to round out this recipe… Wish Me Luck!.

EDIT… I forgot to mention the Italian Cream HS… It’ll soften everything a bit and add a little extra mouthfeel.

8 Likes

Pffbbt. You’ll have this knocked out in pretty short order I imagine! :wink:

3 Likes

It’ll be great if it was that easy.

1 Like

Never said it was easy! :wink:
Just that I’ve got faith, and I know you’ve usually got a great palette!

3 Likes

I whipped this up this morning… The finger taste is promising… I’m definitely in the ballpark.

4 Likes

I’ll be mixing this up today. This will be my 1st mix with BB FW. I’ve heard good things about BB FW (@Amy2) and I hope pairing it with BB MF will give me that solid BB top note for this mix.

6 Likes

I hope this works for you ! BB MF is not for me but BB FW I adore crazy how that goes right ! The MF BB is too wild too potent even at 1drop per 15 or 30 it didn’t work for me. I think the addition of cream milky and Italian cream will help create a nice cushion for the blueberries to meld into. Any chance you put pyrue in the recipe ? I have found that both of those BB’s are more realistic than sweet. I’ll have to listen out for your review on it. It sounds really wonderful.

I know a really good blueberry I like is an actual blend by OSDIYS http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/category-s/176.htm
It’s a milky creamy blueberry with a cookie background very similar in regards to your mix. I just am not a fan of MF BB :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m glad you chimed in. Your wisdom is appreciated and sorely missed… I’ve put BB OSDIYS on my list… While you’re here can you add any more OSDIYS so I can maximize my shipping cost? … Thanks @Amy2 !

EDIT…

PYURE is something I’d routinely add to MF Fruits, but they changed the Formula. The new formula doesn’t have that pop like the old one. I’m working on a clone, but it’s still inconclusive. Here’s a peek…

WIP

7 Likes