Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

These are concept mixes. I’m still tweaking the %s.

4 Likes

going to see how this turns out with a steep. http://tjek.nu/r/nwFM seems to be a wip. something is off but i think it just needs to steep a few weeks. I will report back with changes as it is fresh off as a snv.

3 Likes

Looks delicious!

3 Likes

Marked private to us non staff!

4 Likes

yeah. I tried to make it non private and re-wrote it on the regular site as non private, so it should be on the recipe site too, sorry I would like to know how to make a private recipe non-private, as most of mine are not worthy or ready to share, any help?

3 Likes

You can sure a private mix with a private URL. Click the blue wrench and the go to the bottom of the menu and select “Share Private Recipe”. The page will reload and your shareable link will be at the bottom of the page. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I know I am new to this but. the last one says copy simple text for me. I will figure it out tomorrow, if not I’ll just repost the recipe here.

1 Like

I will try this one out should work. http://tjek.nu/r/nwH1

5 Likes

Rum Runner

Ingredient %
Ananas (BH) 2.00
Banan (BH) 3.00
Blackberry (TPA) 0.85
Rom (Bolsjehuset) 2.00
Royal Orange Juice (FA) 3.00

Flavor total: 10.85%

My attempt at a classic Rum Runner with banana, blackberry, orange, pineapple and of course rum. It is still wip and might need some tweaking, but the initial test shows a lot of potential with the banana and blackberry being the main note but not too dominating.

8 Likes

What are the BH Flavors, I don’t think I have seen those before? is that the same as the Boljehuset? also who carries that line?

2 Likes

Yes BH is Bolsjehuset and it is a local Danish manufacturer. I don’t think you will find it in the USA or for that matter in the UK, but almost all Danish shops some Swedish and Pink Mule in Spain carries them Pink Mule used to have them. Personally I buy directly from the factory, but their site is in Danish only and they only ship internationally if arranged by e-mail.

I’m afraid that their flavours aren’t that easy to get internationally :frowning_face:

4 Likes

http://tjek.nu/r/ncGb

3 Likes

A few simple drink mixes I’m working on…

WIPs

8 Likes

that cherry sprite sounds perfect … i like the INW cherries between 1 and 1.5 , the lemon mf is yum , and i think that Lemon lime from cap is a 7up or sprite more than a sherbert base as others have used it for so ill be mixing this up ASAP
im out of LS pyure

4 Likes

Ok finally i am getting a cheese cake that i really like been working on this for a while. This one is great and finding it hard to let steep adding the rhubarb just lifted this thing to another level.

6 Likes

How’s that Colada doing now?

1 Like

I’m on my 3rd vape test and I feel I’ve added too much cream, because the fruity notes aren’t as well pronounced as I want them to be. Looks like a v3 is needed to lower the cream and bring the fruit notes more forward. But the fruit taste I’m getting seem to have a good balance between themselves, but it’s being dominated by the creams. I’ll report back once the v3 is ready.

5 Likes

Same thing happened to mine. V2 has less cream and a little less coconut, although I’m trying a garnish of Maraschino Cherry in the background. Still steeping, but early tests are promising.

Thanks for the update. Btw, how is the Banana doing in that? Is it a full noticeable Banana, or a subtle enhancement?

3 Likes

It’s an unexpected layer that really adds to this mix and it’s not offensive at all. I’ll probably make a v4 without the nana just to see which I like best.

I did lower the nana by .2% in the v3 for a little less influence in the recipe. I’m hoping to move it to the back end (exhale) of the vape.

2 Likes

This one is a week old. I don’t expect it to change much at all. All the changes occur in the first 3-5 days with these flavors in my experience. This is a break from the ordinary for me. It’s somewhat tart and unique.

Oddity (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 0.75
Blueberry (FW) 3.50
Mad-Mix (Mad Fruit) (Red Bull) (FA) 2.50
Pomegranate Deluxe (TPA) 2.50
Strawberry Harvest (JF) 2.00

Flavor total: 11.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Still private for now.

8 Likes