Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

I have used TPA Vanilla Swirl with Watermelon and they go well together also Inawera Cactus really sweetens and livens up Watermelon if you wanted to try something different to cream.

I thought about cactus, but I’m a little leary because this mix is already rindy and I think it may get too earthy. I also thought about cream, but it may add a milky note and washout the watermelon.

The flavor is very similar to a watermelon candy. It’s right where I want it. The taste just doesn’t linger and it’s missing mouth feel.

Vanilla Custard Cap doesn’t really add much flavor and I could get mouthfeel from it. I just need it to hold the flavor for the exhale.

1 Like

Let me know how that Yo’ Bronuts works out I’m replacing yellow cake with Nonna’s and dropping the Joy in my version LOL

TOC’S Nonna’s Doughnut

1.25% Biscuit (INAWERA)
6% Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
3% Nonna’s Cake (FA)
1.5% Sucralose
2% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 13.75%

3 Likes

I think Joy ruined the original bronuts for me. I got this donut combo from that Deputy recipe that @daath posted. I tweaked it a little from the original.

1 Like

Joy likes to ruin things LOL I agree!!! did ya see my note on the MF flowers and monk fruit? Not sure what to do with this stuff they sent

No. I missed it. Can you link it?

1 Like

Here’s my new WIP. So far it is good. Well see how it goes over the next couple weeks, but as S&V its delicious. I keep smelling the bottle lol reminds me of going to Cinnabon and getting them gigantic glazed cinnamon rolls.

3 Likes

How is that RF Cream Cheese? I’ve been tempted to try it. So far I have only tried their bread pudding and pineapple upside down cake.

1 Like

thats what i use. i just posted pix yesterday or the day before of my setup in the storage thread. works really well.

1 Like

Ghetto Rainbows v1

Ingredient %
Blueberry (Flavorah) 1
Dragon Fruit (TPA) 2
Lemon mix (INAWERA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 1.5
Rainbow Sherbert (TPA) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

First smell of this actually reminds me of a apple or watermelon jolly rancher… very candy smelling. Haven’t tried it yet, but based on the smell, it’ll be yummy.
Edit: Yup it is very yummy. Lol woohoo

2 Likes

I LOVE it…

This will be my first recipe. I have been working on this since Feb., but with 2-3 weeks steeping its slow progress. I think its getting closer, just need to find a slightly stronger tobacco. All comments are welcome (except those that say WTF ARE YOU DOING? This is gonna suck big time!). I already know the answer to that…I don’t know what I’m doing.

Blackberry Brandy Tobacco
4.2% Blackberry (CAP)
2.5% Brandy (INAWERA)
1.0% Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)
0.8% Liquid Amber (FA)
2.5% Tobacco Absolute Virginia (INAWERA)

Is it an authentic cream cheese or sweetened?

That Turtle mix looks yummy!

1 Like

What PG/VG do you like to keep your whips at?

1 Like

PG/VG-ratio: 30/70

1 Like

OK was just curious, I try to keep mine at 30/70 - 25/75 I like taste and clouds lol.

Authentic hon

My buddy at work wants a Guava Fresca mix. Taking a stab at it, and a real shot in the dark, since I haven’t tried what he normally buys, nor do I drink Fresca… Here is my first attempt, anyway :stuck_out_tongue:
If anyone has any input feel free to help.

Guava Fresca

Ingredient %
Champagne (TPA) 2
Guava (TPA) 3
Lemon mix (INAWERA) 0.75
Pear (FA) 0.5
White grapefruit (INAWERA) 1

Flavor total: 7.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

That looks like it will have good flavor. A very interesting looking mix.

1 Like