Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Mixed up 15ml test batch, initial SnV of some tastes too champagney, and the grapefruit comes thru too rine tasting like eating it right out the fruit, not a juice of it… Gonna just put it away and let the flavors mesh for a week or so and see how it is then… All the right flavor is there, just at the moment they are all there as individual flavors still, not a nice drink mix yet. Hopefully it comes together, if not ill keep it for myself because it isn’t unvapeable its just not Fresca at this point. Hopefully the pear will round everything out and bring it all together smoothly.

1 Like

Elvis Waffles - Peanut Banana Belgian Waffles ala Mode with Caramel Drizzle

• TFA Belgian Waffle 5%
  • CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 3%
  • TFA Caramel 2.75%
  • TFA DX Banana Cream 2%
  • TFA Dairy Milk 0.2%
  • TFA DX Peanut butter 1.5%
  • BetterStevia (organic Stevia in VG!) 0.5%

This was a newb evolution that turned out pretty good. You could easily sub any of these flavors, but the backbone is TFA Belgian Waffle. Stiff and toasty with a hint of hazelnut and cardamom (that’s the Belgian part). You could easily lower from 5% but I like. The banana and peanut are light and the caramel adds the syrup and butter. The ice cream? …that’s just how I roll. A little bit of Dairy Milk adds cream to the non-Diacetyl CAP VBIC

Newb evolution? Strawberry waffles …strawberry waffles with ice cream .banana waffles, all stuff from ELR. The Banana Waffles with ice cream and caramel was the kicker. The hint of Hazel nuttiness begged for peanut butter, but you could just as easily eliminate PB for a subtle surprise from the BW. I kept the DX Banana and DX PB light because the flavor % was getting high, so I would say they are at a minimum (and DA/AP free)

WhAt!? Glycerite? Hey I searched every store for Pyure liquid. They all had powder, no liquid. I can certainly see how having a base of vinegar and citric acid can have additional (positive) effects of flavors, but this was not going to be unless I ordered online …and that can take a couple days :wink: I can’t make any recommendations about this product, but it seemed to be a natural …what? It’s organic Stevia in VG? $7 USD

Shopping hint: stores have Stevia in TWO sections …next to the sugar, but also in the “Health and Wellness” section (vitamins and health supplements?). I found this Now Foods “Glycerite” next to the protein powders with an entirely different line of multiple types of Stevia not found in the bakery section.

shhh it’s a secret
Bo

1 Like

Here is a link to a mix I whipped up last night and everyone that has tried it loves it and my one buddy says it’s a spot on clone for Black Label Butterscotch with actual flavor on exhale. Please give it a try and leave your feedback on the recipe comments thread. Don’t forget to rate it :laughing:

1 Like

Here is the Stellar Strawberry I have been working on to perfect and thanks to the suggestions of @Pro_Vapes and @Amy2 it is pretty much perfection! Feel free to give it a try and please Rate and Leave all Feedback. Thanks In Advance And Enjoy​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

There’s so much chatter about Inawera’s Shisha flavors… please join my Kickstarter campaign to develop a vending machine that holds hundreds of ejuice flavor extracts. Install on all the college campuses. $5 for 10ml for all the kids like BoDarc WHO CANNOT WAIT for USPS priority mail [sigh]

@Code-Vape looks like something I would really enjoy, thanks! Strawberry Shisha? Pretty sure I’ll need more than 10mls of that

3 Likes

Thanks, the Strawberry Shisha is amazing no joke!

1 Like

is FA sour wizard something like citric acid? or maybe malic acid?

Gummi-bear Sugar Cookies

Ingredient %
Gummi Bear (FW) 3.5
Lemon mix (INAWERA) 0.5
Nonna's Cake (FA) 3
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Yes it’s similar, but better IMO. It’s used the same way. I like it with Pyure to add a sweet and sour/tart effect to fruit mixes. It can also be used with Anise for a tart fruit candy effect.

2 Likes

What I do is to think about things I’ve had that were remarkable or a family favorite then see if I can recreate it. I remember growing my mother making Watergate Salad, for those that don’t know what it is here goes Pistachio pudding mixed with canned pineapple, coolwhip, marshmallows, and optional cottage cheese. I did create it using cheesecake to replace the cottage cheese, I just wasn’t sure how the chuncks would vape. lol

Watergate Vape

CAP Golden Pineapple 4
TFA Marshmallow 5
TFA Cheesecake 3
TFA Sweet Cream 4
TFA Pistachio 1
TFA Whipped Cream 3

The numbers are percentages are percentages the balance done in your choice of VG/PG/NIC

I haven’t posted any to the recipe list but will get to it one of these first days. Anyway my point is just make something you’ve had I’ve got Belline recipes MaiTai recipes just whatever you like to eat or drink.

Just placed this up, it’s a pretty good smooth fruit vape that I have been playing with for a few months… I think it’s finally where I want it at. As I stated in my comment on it, I have not played with any creams or custards in this, but you can easily see where a touch of one or the other will work nicely.

Nector 2 : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/610363/Nector+2

0.5% Honey (FA)
2.5% Honeysuckle (TPA)
1% INAWERA Flavours">INW Strawberry (Shisha)
2% Nectarine (TPA)
0.25% Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA)
1.5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
4% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)

Flavor total: 11.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4R7d

Hope ya’ll enjoy it if you decide to try it.

2 Likes

This is right up my wheelhouse. I’ll give this a shot tonight.

This looks like a possible shake n vape …any recommended steep time?

Ya know @BoDarc they say with most fruits and no creams or custards there is little to no steep time (quite often) and while this is pretty good right off the bat, the batch I’m currently vaping is about a month old and is very smooth. I would say 5 days to a week makes the strawberry in the mix settle out pretty good.

1 Like

I might try to make something like this with the flavors I have, sometime soon… waiting for more 30ml unicorn bottles to come tomorrow :slight_smile: i dont have catalan cream, what could I use in substitution?

EDIT:
Well, I just winged it with what I have, itll be different, but i think it’ll be delicious still. I need more banana flavors, all i have is the banana cream right now… workin with what i got :stuck_out_tongue:

Caranana Cake

Ingredient%
Banana Cream (LA)3.5
Bavarian Cream (TPA)2
Caramel (FA)1
Cheesecake (LA)2
Creamy Caramel (LA)0.75
Glazed Doughnut (CAP)1
Nonna's Cake (FA)2.5

Flavor total: 12.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Hi Mixers, first post. This thread really caught my eye last night and gave me great incentive to get in the mix;). Made a couple I found and will up date and credit creators when I get my first taste. Point is, had an inspiration while picking flavorings, and threw this together. Haven’t tried it yet, but smells good! Any thoughts? Just realized I could use some help on how to share recipes!
What happened?

Lemonberry scone
Gravatar - by CoastalVapor, today, at 04:58

Ingredientml Grams%
Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% VG)1.8 2.276
PG dilutant5.7 5.9119
VG dilutant19.2 24.2264
Total base26.7 32.489
Berry Crunch (TPA)0.90.93
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)0.60.62
Cream Whipped (FA)0.60.62
Joy (FA)0.90.93
Lemonade Cookie (TPA)0.30.31
Totals30 35.7100

Strength: 6 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 3.3 ml (11%)
Price: 0.12

2 Likes

Could someone tell me how to share a recipe in the correct format?

Click the blue wrench. From the drop down menu I use either of these 2 formats and paste to the forum.

That’s weird, none

None of the copy options come up for me