Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Bout to make this happen. Can’t wait to try it… my bet is it will be excellent SnV, and be even better after a couple weeks.

Cheesecake Doughnuts

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Cheesecake (LA) 4
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 5
Graham Cracker (CAP) 1
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Here’s one I input but haven’t mixed yet. Not sure if @Kinnikinnick or @Josephine_van_Rijn has the flavors or even can give an impression of what this would be like. Who else out there likes to work with tobaccos? I know you do @Pro_Vapes. I’m here to learn…teach me.

Elf Weed (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Black Fire (FA) 0.6
Dairy Milk (TPA) 1.5
Gold for Pipe (INAWERA) 3.5
Reindeer Poop (FW) 4
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1.2
Virginia Tobacco (INAWERA) 2.5

Flavor total: 13.3%

5 Likes

I tend to lean more towards @Kinnikinnick’s vision for tobacco vapes… less is more. I kinda moved away from from tobaccos because they are very complex. I have a couple I’m working on, but they are very simple.

I’m no tobacco expert by any means, but Milk, Reindeer Poop and Black Fire together will need a exceptional palette.

2 Likes

On a side note… since you are pursuing tobacco vapes, try some Tobacco DNB INW… it’s the ultimate tabac finisher IMO. I know @Kinnikinnick use it a lot.

2 Likes

First thoughts as SnV;
Glazed donut is very dominant. Hoping the cheesecake will come thru more with some time. Im unsure it will though. I may just finish this bottle because its still tastey, and remake with some changes… Maybe drop the glazed doughnut a tad, and possibly drop one of the creams entirely and see how it goes…

1 Like

Maybe a touch FA Jamaican rum?

1 Like

I haven’t got any Reindeer Poop or Dairy Milk. I think I’ve got Malted Milk but so far haven’t used it in anything yet. No idea what kind of flavour Reindeer Poop is, so I really can’t say if it will work. I guess you’ll just have to mix it up and give it a try :grinning:

3 Likes

Cheesecake Doughnuts

I do have a 5ml of Glazed Doughnut (CAP) because premium doughnut juice always tasted like Playdoh to me. Some day I will attempt to make my own and who knows it could be great. Do you have a fruit doughnut recipe?

I love the Gold for Pipe, but it does lean towards being a rather bright, lively and somewhat citrusy Virginia tobacco. After studying the other flavors you have in the mix there, it seems as though the mix calls for a darker, heartier tobacco as the primary.

I can see this recipe being a prime candidate for your delivery of Black n Mild, Gold Ducat, French Pipe or Am4a as the primary tobacco. :grinning:

And @Pro_Vapes is correct in his suggestion of INW DNB for many tobacco mixes as a finisher. Working with your FA Black Fire for now is cool, but the two concentrates are different in the fact that the BF has that smoky campfire flavor and the DNB has more of an analogue cig ash note.

4 Likes

No but I could make one up today sometime. What kind of fruit do you like? :slight_smile:
As for my cheesecake doughnuts, the cheesecake is hardly there, or too much of the other things, so i will need to rework it some. Its still good but it just tastes like a heavily glazed doughnut, doesnt quite have that cheesecake taste im looking for yet. Unsure how itd be after a steep, this is just what i have found with my mix as SnV within couple days.

oh… Raspberry would be great! I love blueberry but have not liked a juice I’ve made with it yet. What I have are

Raspberry (Inawera)
Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA)

Bilberry (FA)
Blueberry Candy (TPA)
Blueberry Extra (TPA)
Blueberry Muffin (Flavorah)
Blueberry Wild (TPA)
Blackberry (TPA) read this goes w/ blueberry

I have strawberry TFA, CAP, INW, & FA
Fuji (FA) (my favorite)
Forest Mix (FA) 60ml… haven’t used it yet. Maybe that would be a good choice?

1 Like

I dont have any of the same flavors as you listed, except strawberry, and forest mix, it is okay but i think it is a tad harsh so itd be good with something that will smooth it out some. I bet blueberry muffin at low low % with another blueberry would go pretty good with glazed doughnut.

It’s a little tough to nail down the flavor really. If you read reviews you’ll hear all sorts of suggestions as to what’s in it such as chocolate, cinnamon, peppermint, etc. It’s a delicious stand alone but I really think it’s going to be perfect with tobacco.

Excellent feedback, thanks! As I’m just beginning my foray into tobaccos I’m admittedly dumb with some of the names. Could research them more but hey, I’m lazy :slight_smile: You’re exactly right too, given your description of God for Pipe. I don’t want bright or citrusy in this mix…definitely a darker profile. I think I’ll replace it with the Am4a and mix this weekend. See you in a month!

This is why I LOVE ELR!

4 Likes

That’s a Freudian slip :innocent: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

LMAO!!! :laughing:

I’m not even going to edit that…it’s just too good to change.

4 Likes

@Pro_Vapes @Kinnikinnick @Josephine_van_Rijn

I just mixed that Elf Weed after some revisions. Mind you my sense of smell probably isn’t 100% right now, but from what I am getting it smells amazing! Thanks for the input. Now the wait begins.

Here’s what I ended up with.

Elf Weed (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Am4A (INAWERA) 2.2
Black Fire (FA) 0.6
Catalan Cream (FA) 1
Reindeer Poop (FW) 3
Vanilla (MF) 0.8
Virginia Tobacco (INAWERA) 2.5

Flavor total: 10.1%

4 Likes

That really looks yummy. I just HAVE to invest in some MF again!!
I’m going to try to get close by mixing my dark chocolate base in lieu of
the MF Dark Chocolate.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Glad to know there is at least one other male on here who likes chocolate as much as I do! It’s embarrassing how much I love it.

Having read your description of FA - Joy, is that something that might work in your Lava Cake maybe?

1 Like

I recently ordered 30 mls DC MF and I’d be happy to send you 5+ mls. Maybe we can colab on this recipe. Hit me on the PM so I can send it to you. I can probably spare some Vanilla and Strawberry MF too.

I can make two starters for this recipe. I’ll sub Pyure for Joy. Any idea where to start.

1 Like

No clue. I just remember reading your comments on the Joy flavor. I’ve only used it once in a recipe I got off ELR so I have practically no experience with it.

1 Like