Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

I think Joy ruined the original bronuts for me. I got this donut combo from that Deputy recipe that @daath posted. I tweaked it a little from the original.

1 Like

Joy likes to ruin things LOL I agree!!! did ya see my note on the MF flowers and monk fruit? Not sure what to do with this stuff they sent

No. I missed it. Can you link it?

1 Like

Here’s my new WIP. So far it is good. Well see how it goes over the next couple weeks, but as S&V its delicious. I keep smelling the bottle lol reminds me of going to Cinnabon and getting them gigantic glazed cinnamon rolls.

3 Likes

How is that RF Cream Cheese? I’ve been tempted to try it. So far I have only tried their bread pudding and pineapple upside down cake.

1 Like

thats what i use. i just posted pix yesterday or the day before of my setup in the storage thread. works really well.

1 Like

Ghetto Rainbows v1

Ingredient %
Blueberry (Flavorah) 1
Dragon Fruit (TPA) 2
Lemon mix (INAWERA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 1.5
Rainbow Sherbert (TPA) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

First smell of this actually reminds me of a apple or watermelon jolly rancher… very candy smelling. Haven’t tried it yet, but based on the smell, it’ll be yummy.
Edit: Yup it is very yummy. Lol woohoo

2 Likes

I LOVE it…

This will be my first recipe. I have been working on this since Feb., but with 2-3 weeks steeping its slow progress. I think its getting closer, just need to find a slightly stronger tobacco. All comments are welcome (except those that say WTF ARE YOU DOING? This is gonna suck big time!). I already know the answer to that…I don’t know what I’m doing.

Blackberry Brandy Tobacco
4.2% Blackberry (CAP)
2.5% Brandy (INAWERA)
1.0% Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)
0.8% Liquid Amber (FA)
2.5% Tobacco Absolute Virginia (INAWERA)

Is it an authentic cream cheese or sweetened?

That Turtle mix looks yummy!

1 Like

What PG/VG do you like to keep your whips at?

1 Like

PG/VG-ratio: 30/70

1 Like

OK was just curious, I try to keep mine at 30/70 - 25/75 I like taste and clouds lol.

Authentic hon

My buddy at work wants a Guava Fresca mix. Taking a stab at it, and a real shot in the dark, since I haven’t tried what he normally buys, nor do I drink Fresca… Here is my first attempt, anyway :stuck_out_tongue:
If anyone has any input feel free to help.

Guava Fresca

Ingredient %
Champagne (TPA) 2
Guava (TPA) 3
Lemon mix (INAWERA) 0.75
Pear (FA) 0.5
White grapefruit (INAWERA) 1

Flavor total: 7.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

That looks like it will have good flavor. A very interesting looking mix.

1 Like

Mixed up 15ml test batch, initial SnV of some tastes too champagney, and the grapefruit comes thru too rine tasting like eating it right out the fruit, not a juice of it… Gonna just put it away and let the flavors mesh for a week or so and see how it is then… All the right flavor is there, just at the moment they are all there as individual flavors still, not a nice drink mix yet. Hopefully it comes together, if not ill keep it for myself because it isn’t unvapeable its just not Fresca at this point. Hopefully the pear will round everything out and bring it all together smoothly.

1 Like

Elvis Waffles - Peanut Banana Belgian Waffles ala Mode with Caramel Drizzle

• TFA Belgian Waffle 5%
  • CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 3%
  • TFA Caramel 2.75%
  • TFA DX Banana Cream 2%
  • TFA Dairy Milk 0.2%
  • TFA DX Peanut butter 1.5%
  • BetterStevia (organic Stevia in VG!) 0.5%

This was a newb evolution that turned out pretty good. You could easily sub any of these flavors, but the backbone is TFA Belgian Waffle. Stiff and toasty with a hint of hazelnut and cardamom (that’s the Belgian part). You could easily lower from 5% but I like. The banana and peanut are light and the caramel adds the syrup and butter. The ice cream? …that’s just how I roll. A little bit of Dairy Milk adds cream to the non-Diacetyl CAP VBIC

Newb evolution? Strawberry waffles …strawberry waffles with ice cream .banana waffles, all stuff from ELR. The Banana Waffles with ice cream and caramel was the kicker. The hint of Hazel nuttiness begged for peanut butter, but you could just as easily eliminate PB for a subtle surprise from the BW. I kept the DX Banana and DX PB light because the flavor % was getting high, so I would say they are at a minimum (and DA/AP free)

WhAt!? Glycerite? Hey I searched every store for Pyure liquid. They all had powder, no liquid. I can certainly see how having a base of vinegar and citric acid can have additional (positive) effects of flavors, but this was not going to be unless I ordered online …and that can take a couple days :wink: I can’t make any recommendations about this product, but it seemed to be a natural …what? It’s organic Stevia in VG? $7 USD

Shopping hint: stores have Stevia in TWO sections …next to the sugar, but also in the “Health and Wellness” section (vitamins and health supplements?). I found this Now Foods “Glycerite” next to the protein powders with an entirely different line of multiple types of Stevia not found in the bakery section.

shhh it’s a secret
Bo

1 Like

Here is a link to a mix I whipped up last night and everyone that has tried it loves it and my one buddy says it’s a spot on clone for Black Label Butterscotch with actual flavor on exhale. Please give it a try and leave your feedback on the recipe comments thread. Don’t forget to rate it :laughing:

1 Like