Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

I’ve been using Pyure and Sour Wizard FA at .3-.5% to sharpen flavors and round out sharp edges. It really get the job done for me.

2 Likes

I have been meaning to get some pyure. I need to try it for sure.

1 Like

When it comes to fruits, it’s the best I’ve used. I went back to some of my older recipes and added it and it made them much better. It really turn things up a notch.

2 Likes

After doing some reading I decided to get a few new additives

Citric Acid
Erythritol
Monk Fruit
Stevia

I’m excited to see how they all work

2 Likes

Is sour wizard anything like tpa sour? I’ve got the tpa stuff.

Might ask here? Using SOUR

It’s probably just another malic acid dilution, but it might also have citric acid or some other additives in it. TPA sour is just a malic acid dilution - no other additives.

2 Likes

Not an all day vape. More like a tank a week. The red hot cinnamon is so delicious but a few ml vaping is about all I can tolerate. Shame too…the flavor of this mix is off the chain. I’m thinking of making a different blend using a touch of Rich Cinnamon in place of the Red Hot.

Apple Dumpling Mash (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Apple Pie (TPA) 5.5
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Butterball Candy (SC) (VZ) 2
Cream Fresh (FA) 2
Fuji Apple (FA) 0.5
Hot Cinnamon Candy (VS) 1
Organic Burnt Sugar (NF) 2
Pear (FA) 0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 1.5

Flavor total: 16%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Organic Burnt Sugar (NF)
Butterball Candy (SC) (VZ)

I tried to check for these in flavors list, but there are no notes on these. Can you share your experience with these 2? The names sound tasty.

Organic Burnt Sugar. Pretty much as it sounds. A caramelized sugar. Not a whole heap of depth to it but it works well at adding a caramelization effect, like the edges of a good cobbler crust (hint, hint… Peach Cobbler :slight_smile: ). I didn’t really appreciate this until I mixed with it. As a stand alone I really didn’t get the vibe. Honestly I haven’t nailed down the best percentage to use either. As my recipe above is still experimental I will likely bump it up to see how it plays.

Butterball Candy - similar taste profile that is richer and has a near toffee type warmth to it. I wouldn’t say caramel, or toffee, certainly not Werther’s, but it’s in that groove if you know what I mean. In fact it’s almost like butterscotch candy, just seems darker like it was made with brown sugar instead of white. As with the OBS it’s one I am still working with getting usage percents nailed. Here it seems a tad light as well.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply SM… You aroused my curiosity with those 2. [quote=“SthrnMixer, post:304, topic:56662”]
like the edges of a good cobbler crust (hint, hint… Peach Cobbler :slight_smile: ).
[/quote]

In my prior attempts at a cobbler I went for the crunchy crust blending cookie and crust, but it never panned out that way. For this one I wanted the thick soft doughy crust that’s next to the fruit. It came really good using Pound Cake. The butter note was just a bonus.

1 Like

I hear you brother. I really would like to try that too but I only have TPA Apple Pie. Will have to get some of the CAP.

1 Like

If you decide to order some vaping zone (bakers) flavors please check out the strawberries and chocolate truffle flavor as well. You will be super impressed!

Also as far as the butter ball candy flavor it can also be purchased here. It’s the same flavor that is in that mix. That part of vaping zones flavors are the ones produced in China and can also be purchased at bullcity (bullcity does not carry that particular flavor but does carry others under the super concentrate line). The ones that are bakers from Russia are the ones under the super concentrate line and are around $8 a 10ml. I’d love to send u a few to sample I’d you are interested. I’m a chocolate fan like you and I think you would love the chocolate truffle. The best part about it is that you only need a few drops per 10ml if u use more it will be way too much.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavorsexpress/tobaccoexpress/butterball-candy-flavors-express-10ml.html

2 Likes

My first attempt I wanted to go with a yogurt covered salted caramel pretzel. I didn’t care much for it as a shake and vape but we will see once the tart and sour calms down a little.

Salted Caramel Pretzel : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/818867/Salted+Caramel+Pretzel+

2% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
5% DFS - Pretzel
0.5% Marshmallow (Flavorah)
0.5% Meringue (FA)
2% Salted Caramel (FW)
0.4% sweetener
1.5% Greek yogurt (Flavorah)
0.4% tart and sour (LA)

This is my second try and as a shake and vape it taste perfect! I can’t wait to see where it goes in a week.

Salted Caramel Pretzel : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/818867/Salted+Caramel+Pretzel+

2% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
5% DFS - Pretzel
1% Marshmallow (Flavorah)
0.5% Meringue (FA)
2% Salted Caramel (FW)
0.4% sweetener

Flavor total: 10.9%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/6yyj

2 Likes

This looks like you posted the same recipe twice. I don’t see anything to indicate yogurt either. ???

1 Like

I edited it. It’s not perfectly edited but now you can see the difference. I’m mobile and I can figure out how to paste stuff on here after I copy it with my phone. I have the galaxy s7 active and I just got it less than a month ago :confused:

1 Like

Normally with the “S” series Galaxy phones:
If your on a page with text, long press on the text and you will get 2 blue sliders show up on the word you long pressed on. You can move those 2 slides to select the amount of text you want to copy. You will also notice a “cut, copy, select all” floating popup had come up when you initially long pressed, tap the “copy” after you had selected what you wanted. Next, go to where you want to place the copied text, place your cursur or text entry point at the location, and again long press, you should get another floating popup to allow you to paste.
Hope this works for you.

4 Likes

Must of missed where you define “DFS” in DFS Pretzel. The abbreviation was not in : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/vaping-abbreviations
Could you state the blenders full name, if not too much trouble.

Sure itshe diy flavor shack. Here’s a link.

www.diyflavorshack.com

If you decide to pick up some pretzel I highly suggest getting some holy vanilla as well! Some of they’re other flavors are OK but at this point those would be the only 2 that I personally would recommend.

1 Like

Added, thanks for the ping @Brotherbob1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I just don’t know what to say. I’ve never been one for floral flavors and still not. My intention here was to mix a tobacco blend only an elitist, snobby and stuck up rich fart would smoke. Not sure the mark was reached but nonetheless, it’s certainly different. My first puff of this was a bit, well, let’s just say I reacted. But then I found myself having vaped the entire 4ml in the tank and reaching for the bottle to refill.

I think if I mix this again it will be with half the amount of Elderflower. But I don’t want to cut it too much because it’s what gives this blend its presence. So as it’s a work in progress I also feel the addition of a really good vanilla would be very complementary. This is just shy of 1 month steep.

Uppity Bastard (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
7Leaves Ultimate (FA) 3
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.5
Elderflower (Flavorah) 2
Gold Ducat (INAWERA) 2
Oak Wood (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes