Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Just from the looks of it i know i wanna mix this one but i will fail since i don’t know anyone selling MF over here in Europe. But it looks really nice. :thumbsup:

1 Like

This stuff was delicious…

2 Likes

Thanks @Ken_O_Where! I’m vaping Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich all day today. With @SthrnMixer’s jammy Strawberry pairing the PB&J is tasty too …but the PB&Honey is still my fav. Kinda weird vaping Wonderbread sandwiches, but strangely addictive …do they make Custard sammiches? “Not YET!” :wink:

The Queen’s Cookie Jar is something special. You could definitely put “Premium” on that label, and it’s getting aloltta comments (well deserved)

4 Likes

I kept opening the bottle to sniff. It’s just too tempting so I try it. Good grief! Now I know there’s no accounting for taste, but I’m moving this to my top 5. I can’t imagine how it could be any better and I know I’ll never make it through a proper steep so gonna make 300 ml of this and hope some of it’s left in a couple of weeks. Shazam!

2 Likes

MF get a bad wrap for their prices, but IMO their flavors are unbeatable. I’ve recently started mixing the RF Raw Extracts and these are pretty effing good too. None of that synthetic aftertaste to these either.

4 Likes

I’m finding the RF Raws seriously benefit from steeping. Maybe even moreso than MF. I just tried a Strawberry tester today that I made August 12. Could have been good last month but today…fantastic, authentic strawberry. Ever had wild strawberries? When I lived in VA they were little rare gems to be found in pastures and fields. So good, and that’s what RF Strawberry Extract is like. A little wild strawberry just before the peak of ripeness where the berry is almost white at the stem. But yes, they are great without the artificial grossness.

3 Likes

I really appreciate your comments about this RF Raw SB. IMO this is better than the SB Base I created. It’s definitely the best SB I’ve tasted. While I was mixing tonight I put this together and the finger taste on this mix is amazing.

While I’m here, this RF Graham Cracker Raw is also my new favorite GC… just spot on.

Strawberry Cream Pie

Ingredient%
Cream Whipped (FA)1
Graham Cracker Extract (RF)1.5
Strawberry Extract (RF)2
Sweet Cream (CAP)1
Vanilla (MF)0.7
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)5

Flavor total: 11.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

I know many folks are swearing off Bing Cherry from FLV. Eventually I’ll run out and will have to as well, but until then…

You could substitute any cherry you like, as long as what you use isn’t too loud and in your face. The candy (if you even like it) is decadent and an amazing balance of flavors. WIP! I made this 10 days ago and just tasted it. Very impressed so far but I know there is steeping to be done. And I also think I’ll mix a batch subbing with Cherries (INW) to see how that goes.

Cherry Cordial (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bing Cherry (Flavorah) 0.5
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.8
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 1.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 4.3%

5 Likes

What brand is (LAN)?

Interesting i also suspected tfa whipped cream may be muting flavor not so with FA FW and CAP i have found

Get ooo milky undertone it helps with smoothie mixes also highly recommend FLV milk it is strong tho higher %s untested but really adds to a mix at .25%

LAN is LorAnns

1 Like

Ever had the blueberry Queen Anne yum yum? They are amazing!

I have not, but I do love blueberry probably more than most anything. So I’ll be keeping an eye out! Thanks.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/981813/Fu%2A%23ing+Xmas+Vape

2 Likes

A couple more mixes tonite… This makes 19 new mixes for the week. The RF Raw Oatmeal is a definite keeper also. The finger taste on both mixes are very good. I’ll vape test these in a couple weeks.

Grandma’s Rhubarb Crisp

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar Extract (RF) 0.6
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.8
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.2
Molasses Extract (RF) 1
Oatmeal Cookie Extract (RF) 2
Rhubarb Extract (RF) 2.5
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.1

Flavor total: 8.2%

Strawberry Fig Newton

Ingredient %
Biscotti (Flavorah) 2
Fig Fresh (FA) 2
Honey (FA) 0.3
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 0.7
Strawberry Extract (RF) 1.8

Flavor total: 7.8%

5 Likes

I’d be happy to make this dude. But I don’t have the Cream Whipped (FA) so can you recommend a good sub? I have TPA Whipped Cream, Hangsen Italian Cream, Vienna Cream (FA), and others. Gimme a clue.

Cream Whipped FA adds a airy fluffy cream note that helps mimic a milkshake, but it can be subbed by doubling the fresh cream to 1% total. This base I used is about 4 months old and I’m not getting that unsteeped VBIC pepper note from it. You might get it from a fresh mixed base, but I don’t know for sure.

I’m really happy I followed your lead on this SB though. I’ll be subbing all my SB mixes for the SB Raw. I’ll be ordering a large bottle when I get low . I also highly recommend this SB Raw Extract RF. There’s nothing better out there IMO.

2 Likes

Any current coupons for real flavors? Now u have me wanting to try this dang gone strawberry! Lol!

I’m not sure if we have a discount. I didn’t use one on my order.

1 Like