Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Wanting to tell someone… I ordered Pandoro by FA and it tastes like lemon cake and it’s lovely.

1 Like

I copied and pasted all the ones that did not contain banana. I hope to do some mixing today and I will try at least 2.
Later, I will rate. I’ll let you know if I substitute anything.
I don’t have:
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
Yellow Mango (EuroFlavor)
and a few more, only in a different brands. But, promise I’ll list all subs. Thanks so much for including some Medicine Flower ingr.

To that Milk Chocolate, I would add some Vanilla custard 1-2% and some AP.
Hey… I’m starting to make recipes. LOL>

This morning, I put together Ingr. below and it was so good. I need to make it with concentrates. But, I can tell using my pre-steeps about how much of each goes in there. So, I’ll mix it using concentrates later and that way I’ll have an actual recipe I can post.
Mango INW 2%
Mango MF 2%
Bavarian Cream 2%
Vienna Cream 2%
Greek Yogurt 1%
Sugar Cookie FW 2%

1 Like

I’ve been vaping MF Lemon consistently. Designated a tank for it. Now it’s got Almond, Vanilla, TPA Pie Crust, Brown Sugar, Butter. Please try to make a recipe. Also recently I discovered Pandoro by FA is like a lemon cake flavor. I haven’t tried adding it yet. Also tried adding Almaretto. Get it? So… What I’ve always wanted was to try, try try and tell one of you guys who make the recipes to make something here (because I am on to something). I don’t want credit and I’m not a mixer. I’m not precise and use pre-steeps. Some day, I will take the time of figure out how to put that into actual recipes, but probably not. But, I do taste, and mix all day and I know what goes with what - good. I can help. I just need to find a way to start telling you guys.

Recently, I added Blueberry Jam Cap and Blueberry crumble to a blueberry cerial recipe I found here Mannnn is it good. It’s like double trouble. I like my flavor strong like you want to eat it all day long.

1 Like

How is the BB Jam (CAP)? I have been holding off because the BB (CAP) was SOOOOOOOOO weak. But the fact that they put Jam in the tittle makes me yearn for it. I lubs jams…

Blueberries & Cream & Donuts looks fantastic. Adding a few flavors to the list for the next round of orders so that i can give it a try.

2 Likes

I didn’t do a standalone. This is my first time mixing it. I followed the thread below and figured I’d give it a shot. I read a couple good reviews off site also. By the finger test this seems to be a good pairing with MF… very jammy.

2 Likes

Thanks, bud, reading through it now.

1 Like

Blueberry Jam is not weak at all.
It is a candy flavor. I really like Welches Blueberry Jam on my toast. The BJ flavoring certainly does have a twang just as strong as the real thing, but the flavor is not identical. It is very good I would say and I would definitely buy it again if I ran out. I had to buy a 2 oz bottle cause the other sizes were out of stock at Nic River. If you lived closeby I’d just share half. I also have 26 flavors of MF mixed up in 10ml glass dropper bottles at 2%. I need to make up an order/share with someone. I was just making a note of flavors I’d like to share-that I have too much of or wont’ use. Tobacco Flavor: Mellow Sunset and TPA Banana are on that list. I like TPA Raison if anyone wants to get rid of some. I use just a tad in my Apple mix. In that, I put TPA Waffle, Raison and TPA Apple and English Toffee. Then I add about 1% Inwa Apple or FA Fugi Apple. That’s it. I don’t like cinnamon in it. To sweeten it I sometimes add TPA Gelato. Weird ha? Need to make it precise and post a recipe.

4 Likes

Hey thanks I was wondering about blueberry jam as well…I was wondering too anyone tried jelly candy??

I haven’t tried Jelly Candy.

I have hundreds of them LOL just not enough time to mix

Want to see if I can make a nanner bread without using the Banana Bread concentrate LOL

TOC’S Cream Cheese Nanner Bread
3% Bano (Banana) (FA)
1% Biscuit (INAWERA)
1% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
2% Cookie (FA)
10% Cream Cheese (Real Flavors)
2% Sucralose
1% Walnut (FA)

Flavor total: 20%

TOC’S Chocolate Tobacco

4% Black Mile Plus (FE)
2% Butterscotch (FA)
2% Cappuccino (FA)
2% Chocolate (FA)
2% Sucralose
1% Vanilla Tahity (FA)

Flavor total: 13%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4y1C

1 Like

I know the feeling. I need to get off of here and mix! Going to run out of Key Lime Pie!

1 Like

I’ve got to find a new way of arranging my stuff, Joy. It takes so much time to get everything out that it aggravates me

3 Likes

I saw these really nice little vanity organizers in target when I started DIY Gonna go look in a few sections in home decor too and see if I find a better setup than this one but for now this is working well. The baskets were 3 for a buck I think and there were ones about twice as big if you have larger flavors. Containers make it easier to store/put away I believe…

1 Like

I’ve got three boxes like this and it’s not working for me. I need something better … I will figure it out eventually LOL they are seed planters, that’s what I’m using if that tells you how big they are LOL

1 Like

ya know what I bet three huge fishing tackle boxes might work better!

I really wanna get drawers but I know they will fall all over if its not full and drive me crazy…but yeah, HAHA to the seed planters thats HUGE…you have smaller baskets inside them to separate? It may help keep em from sliding and falling everywhere if thats a problem as it was driving me crazy…I would knock over so many it was a pain picking them up. Do you lay them sideways? might try that in a drawer so I can just roll em back and forth…then theyd NEVER fall over HAHA

Nope I just have each bottle sitting down in one little seed starter… they ARE huge. I keep them stored in my bar under lock and key LOL

1 Like

If your looking for something better you could try this out

I really haven’t seen anyone else use these when people post pics of their mixing space, but they work out great for me. I duct taped the fronts of the drawers to block out light and labeled each drawer with the corresponding name of the flavor to be stored inside and taped black poster board on the back to keep light out as well.

Pros:

–Easy identification

Since every flavoring has its own drawer and is clearly labeled it’s easy to find what your looking for. I have a different shelf for every vendor and within that shelf I have flavors grouped together e.g. fruits, creams, bakery, etc.

–Ease of access

Since every flavor has its own drawer there is no need to rummage around for flavors… It saves sooo much time opening one drawer vs. moving five bottles to get to the one that you want.

–Expandable

As your flavor collection grows you can buy more of these and stack them one on top of the other as they have small notches molded into the tops of them and small legs at the bottom.

Cons

They do take up a lot of space multi-purpose space that’s in public view and you have a lot of flavors. The good news is that if you have a dedicated mixing space or don’t care about what your mixing area in a public space looks like the space that these take up is visual space as the depth of the shelves is only a few inches.

2 Likes

This recipe taste really close and I know it looks crazy but somethings throwing it off and IDK which one or ones are…any ideas?

Pez

Ingredient %
Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy (CAP) 0.75
Dragonfruit (TPA) 0.5
Golden Pineapple (TPA) 1
Grape (CAP) 1
Green Apple (TPA) 1
Hypnotic Myst (FA) 0.2
Plum (TPA) 1
Rainbow Sherbet (TPA) 0.75
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 0.5
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 0.75