Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

TFA Kettle Corn stuck with me as a cereal because when Kettle Corn came out me and another mixer from Europe on Ecig forum(he much more experienced at that time) were working on his white whale, Corn Pops. So this is what we ended up with, I’ve never shared this, no one has ever asked me for Corn Pops but this is very close. Needs a short steep but it’s pretty good SNV.

13 Likes

Nice! I’m imagining the AP at 1.5% blends with the KC nicely to make that corn cereal taste. I’ll bet that’s a good juice! Thanks man.

5 Likes

Have you ever tried FW white chocolate? I just recently did and I must say it reminds me of those disks you buy to melt down and make your own chocolate with. Its a really good white chocolate flavor but it is a little weak like most FW flavors.

3 Likes

I’ve never tried the Flavor West. but I will keep it in mind. Thanks!

1 Like

A few concept mixes that are pretty much where I left off before I tried N.E.T.s. I’d really like to have a few more tobacco mixes for a nice change up from my norm. I haven’t mix them yet…

Virginia Brown

0.30% Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.35% Dark Chocolate (MF)
1.00% Gold Ducat (INAWERA)
0.30% Tobacco DNB (INAWERA)
2.00% Virginia (FA)

Flavor total: 3.95%

Cherry Apple Pipe

1.00% Cherries (INAWERA)
2.50% Gold Ducat
0.60% Green Apple (MF)
0.30% Menthol 25% (DIY)
0.30% Tobacco DNB (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 4.7%

Sweet Brown Maple Mist v2

0.25% Brown Sugar (SC) (Real Flavors)
3.00% Cured Tobacco (Flavorah)
0.25% Maple Syrup (FA)
0.35% Menthol 25% (DIY)
0.30% Tobacco DNB Flavour (INAWERA)
2.00% Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 6.15%

This next one is a mix of faith as I haven’t tested the RF Sweet Tea yet.

Peach Tea

0.10% Lemon (MF)
0.25% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
0.60% Peach (MF)
3.00% Sweet Tea (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 3.95%

EDIT: I just finished mixing these up. The finger tastes are pretty effing good. These aren’t the dessert type tobacco mixes, but tobacco with slight accents of various flavors. The RF Sweet Tea is very promising!

4 Likes

Sorry, but I moved these recipes to a more appropriate thread…

8 Likes

Alright, for whatever reason I tend to stop on your recipes, but all three of those look like winners again. And I’m somewhat of a sucker for a juice with the word “Pudding” in it.

6 Likes

Chilly Jilly

Ingredient %
10% Menthol (TPA) 1.00
Black Honey (TPA) 0.50
RY4 (Hangsen) 4.00
Turkish Blended (Hangsen) 3.00

Flavor total: 8.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

put this together for a friend that smokes menthol cigarettes and wishes to convert. Hope it works out.

3 Likes

This weekend’s mixing session…

WIPs

9 Likes

Dang it. Dark chocolate mf again. Some day I’ll get the balls to order it. Lol.

1 Like

It’s my favorite of all the MFs I have. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with it.

2 Likes

This sounds like the words of a wise man. “Many hands make light work, but be careful… too many cooks spoil the broth.”
Is this what you mean by sharing development, I’m trying to crack chocolate, seems like a harder flavour to crack.

Which I tasted after a few days and realised way too much chocolate. (1st time). I then added more to that mix:

Now I’ve got more flavours I’m gonna try this today.

Hope my long winded post is appropriate I’m a newbi that likes lots of opinions on everything.

Getting flavours ready think I’ll add malted milk as well.

7 Likes

Pineapple Crack Lumps mod, just gave me an idea for Orange Pineapple Ice cream.

3 Likes

That’s sounds like a nice combo, we used to get these chocolate pineapple lumps in oz, not sure if it’s a world wide thing but they were the bomb, thought it would be hard, especially since I made my first mix on 6 Feb.

Exactly… sharing mixes that’s under development or not quite ready to share publicly. I think this could lead to inspiration for some mixers or maybe even get tips for improving what your working on.

3 Likes

I’m learning all the time on elr, I’m addicted ha ha…
Life’s all about the the tips and tricks, I’m all about sharing, best way for me to learn. I don’t copy many recipes, I gradually add new flavours to the mix once I understand the flavour combo.
I pick a flavour for the day or the week and keep adding a new spin to it until I find my favourite.

5 Likes

Thats an excellent way to do it!! What kind of flavor profile do u normally like?

2 Likes

I started with just plain fruits, I used up 10ml of Straw ripe in the month, then I turned to apple. I needed something to vape seeing as I’m crazy and went straight for diy, after I had enough to keep me out of trouble, I started adding creams and custards.
This week when I ordered flavours I ordered multiple pine, mango, peach and bigger bottles of st ripe and fuij apple they seem to be my favs at the moment.
I’ve only stepped up to 30ml mixes a couple of days ago.

3 Likes

That chocolate custard looks nice:)

1 Like

I’m a little concerned about the custard %, but I want this mix to velvet-y smooth. I may just start with 5-6% instead.

2 Likes