Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

What would you dooOoooOooo for a Klondike bar!?

Mix. I would mix.
Lmao

2 Likes

Very sweet tasting, and probably a coil killer, but hey sometimes we just have to indulge ourselves. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh dayamn, that sounds tasty!

1 Like

Lol it is i cant even let it steep im already halfway thru the bottle ill have to mix a lot. Its pretty sweet. Definitely satisfying the craving for something junkfoody lol whwn i make my second batch ill probably lower the glazed donut to 1% as its coming thru a bit stronger than i intended still really yummy tho

2 Likes

Have you tasted the orange nana custard yet
Looks tasty

1 Like

Only a finger taste. I’m shooting for a Nana Custard a slight orange note. Most other orange flavors I’ve used tends to take the lead. But so far this orange is a background flavor enhancer. As you know Custards take a long steep, so it will be a while before I vape this one.

Good to know. My cottoncandy & popsicle mix is banana and orange creamsicle with raspberry cottoncandy (cap). I used banana cream (LA) and Orange (FA) the orange is pretty strong so i kept it 0.5%
Wanted to use orange cream or a creamsicle flavor but didnt have one so i just guessed

1 Like

Still working on this one:

7UP Cake

Ingredient %
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1
Meringue (FA) 0.5
Natural birthday cake (Amoretti) 10
Sweetened Condensed Milk (Real Flavors) 1

Flavor total: 12.5%

Getting much closer to what i want, enough so that i made a 120ml to see if i stop here.

3 Likes

I like that, ive been on the prowl for a Nilla Wafer for a very long time. Of course i have neither of those, hehe.

1 Like

My 7UP Cake went left after the steep. I should revisit it and try and work it out…

1 Like

That is a bummer. One of the reasons i made a 120ml is to see if i could cure it longer than a week before vaping it all. I dont have much of the NBday cake left, i loved that stuff but once its gone there is no way i could justify buying more from them.

1 Like

As of now, it’s only a concept… I haven’t made it yet. I think it should work tho.

1 Like

Im definitely interested in hearing your results.

1 Like

I think you should try this if you have the flavors. When I got my first order of tobaccos I made this and two others. This stuff is really good. Much better than I had hoped. I’m sure it will still get better as it’s just 3 weeks old at this point. Flavor is really good, fairly strong throat hit too. I’m loving it.

1 Like

I see I misjudged your creative genius. For that I eat my words. Congrats on another successful recipe.

I see you dropped the milk tho.

1 Like

Yeah, obviously I did. I don’t remember doing it but I must have had a reason :slight_smile: but I got a raging case of CRS so who knows. However I don’t think it would have been out of place though. Might have even lent some smoothness.

1 Like

Im betting that strawberry lemonade is delicious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How long would you think white chocolate mf should need for a steep? Two weeks or three weeks?

1 Like

I love lemonade mixes :slight_smile: im out of lemonade now because of it :frowning: lol

2 Likes

I follow @Ken_O_Where’s advice and I usually let mine steep for a month at minimum. I did break my rule with Watermelon Lemonade only because I couldn’t stop tasting it. Most mixers will try a SnV to see it they’re in the ballpark of what they are shooting for. I’d say make enough to last a month and test it periodically until you nail the sweet spot.

2 Likes