Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

I must say that last batch I let out is… Promising… Just a short steep and… Damn

3 Likes

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh boy. Looks like it’s time for my to buy more bottles. I keep making things that require a month steep. Grrr. They’re great vapes but grrr.

So I’ll wait another week or so before I get to test my white coco fruity mix.

3 Likes

What she said, @quitter1, glad to see you around again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What he/she said! Good to see you @quitter1. :grinning:

4 Likes

HOLY S%#T!!!… This might be better than the watermelon. I’ve had zero success with Raspberry in the past. But this mix right here makes me happy I didn’t give up on rasp.

4 Likes

This one is close, may be finished. Finger test was excellent and very nice after a couple day rest, will be better once the BB’s calm down just a bit. Im not a fan of graham in my vapes, it is light in this mix.

Blueberry Cheesecake

Ingredient %
Blueberry (FW) 1.5
Blueberry (MF) 0.25
Blueberry Extra (TPA) 2
Cheesecake (LA) 2.5
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 11.25%

Of course i had to sneak a bit of custard in there. :wink:

Another im working on, debating on whether or not to go full DQ on this one and add the cheesecake.

Royal Strawberry Blizzard

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (LA) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 4
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1.5
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 6

Flavor total: 15.5%

Originally i used SB Ripe, SB Shisha and SB MF, it seemed to me the Shisha and MF clashed in an odd way so i dropped the MF and added SB Sweet. Were i to go full DQ (Royal Strawberry Cheesecake Blizzard) I would drop the custard and add 2% NY Cheesecake (CAP). Tiz a little flavor heavy but yuuUUuum!

5 Likes

I have been playing around for a long time with chocolate vapes. I kind of adapted this from some of @Pro_Vapes milkshake ideas and recipes! Thanks I appreciate it! I really like these chocolate flavors from IDE! The chocolate standalone is awesome so I thought about some of the notes I’ve read and gave this a mix. I’ve gone through quite a bit of it here lately. Its better after a week steep but most of the time It doesn’t last that long! In some of my flavor notes I have found that white chocolate ide is very similar to marshmallow FLV. They are a little different but that’s probably the only one that could be subbed as of right now.

Chocolate Milkshake 2 : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/710174/Chocolate+Milkshake+2

1% Chocolate Fudge Brownie (IDE)
2% chocolate ide
0.5% Coconut (FA)
2% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.6% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.6% Meringue (FA)
1% Milk (IDE)
1% sweet chocolate IDE
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
2% white chocolate IDE

Flavor total: 12.7%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/5F3t

3 Likes

I’m anxious to taste this after a good steep. I vaped 5 ml of it right after mix and it was pretty darn good.

Misty Mountain Hopps (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Hypnotic Myst (FA) 3.2
Oba Oba (FA) 2.5
RY4 Double (TPA) 4.5
Yakima Hopps (Flavorah) 1.25

Flavor total: 11.45%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Yeah and let me know too. I’ve been searching for something to do with hypnotic mist FA.

This is absolutely delicious and an awesome idea! I knew I should have mixed up more than a 30ml! I’m about to mix up some more! Thanks so much!

1 Like

So yes, I named this “PMS” (and yes, I amuse myself. Lol). I’m liking this combo but it’s got a little bit of sharpness to it. Any recommendations for something to add to it to round it out a little bit? It’s been steeping for about two weeks which is usually more than enough for my fruit only mixes so I’m pretty sure that it doesn’t just need to steep more. It just needs something but I’m not sure what…?

4 Likes

Marshmallow is the answer to all things DIY. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In all seriousness, marshmallow is usually good for adding that full ‘mouthfeel.’ Or maybe some meringue or fresh cream but just a teeny bit. If I were @Ken_O_Where I’d say it needs some Cap Vanilla Custard v1. :wink: Might also be good with some TPA green tea but just a drop cuz that stuff’s kinda strong.

I don’t really know, I’m throwing wild guesses out there just so I had an excuse to say “Marshmallow!” LoL

3 Likes

I’ve been using Pyure and Sour Wizard FA at .3-.5% to sharpen flavors and round out sharp edges. It really get the job done for me.

2 Likes

I have been meaning to get some pyure. I need to try it for sure.

1 Like

When it comes to fruits, it’s the best I’ve used. I went back to some of my older recipes and added it and it made them much better. It really turn things up a notch.

2 Likes

After doing some reading I decided to get a few new additives

Citric Acid
Erythritol
Monk Fruit
Stevia

I’m excited to see how they all work

2 Likes

Is sour wizard anything like tpa sour? I’ve got the tpa stuff.

Might ask here? Using SOUR

It’s probably just another malic acid dilution, but it might also have citric acid or some other additives in it. TPA sour is just a malic acid dilution - no other additives.

2 Likes

Not an all day vape. More like a tank a week. The red hot cinnamon is so delicious but a few ml vaping is about all I can tolerate. Shame too…the flavor of this mix is off the chain. I’m thinking of making a different blend using a touch of Rich Cinnamon in place of the Red Hot.

Apple Dumpling Mash (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Apple Pie (TPA) 5.5
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Butterball Candy (SC) (VZ) 2
Cream Fresh (FA) 2
Fuji Apple (FA) 0.5
Hot Cinnamon Candy (VS) 1
Organic Burnt Sugar (NF) 2
Pear (FA) 0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 1.5

Flavor total: 16%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes