Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Glad that helped you out! :smiley:

2 Likes

Most impressive! Looks like you’re well on your way! =D

1 Like

This looks delicious as usual! I would probably get rid of the greek yogurt just because I don’t love that flavor and use 0.6 cream fresh. I would also add some graham cracker to help out with the cheesecake crust part of it. I would use like 2% fw graham cracker.

Strawberry Custard FLV

Ingredient %
acai flavorah 0.4
alpine strawberry FLV 0.6
Brie Cheese (Flavorah) 0.2
Custard - Flavorah 1
Flavorah Strawberry Smash 1
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 1
Milk Flavorah 1
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 1.5
Strawberries (VZ gourmet) 1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Vanilla (MF) 1
Vanilla Pudding - Flavorah 1
whipped cream flavorah 0.6

Flavor total: 12.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

This is a total cluster F**k. I guess I really wanted to try a bunch of these new flavors all at once. Its definitely going to need a week steep for now.

1 Like

:joy:
I’ve got a big cluster f**k of my own brewing up. It has 13 flavors too… :open_mouth:
I took a page out of @BoDarc 's book and took two completed juices (that I didn’t love but were alright) and mixed them together in a tank, and bam! It tasted great. So now I’m putting them all together, letting it steep, and we’ll see if it’s anything like the concoction I mixed up in my tank!

…Nope, nm, my CF only has 12. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I like big recipes when they turn out right. I really do like to try to layer things but it doesn’t always work out. LOL!

2 Likes

I’ve made some AWFUL mixes when I try to add too many flavors at once… So now I usually start with two or three and build from there. This time I kind of had a preview, so I’m kinda confident it will at least be vapeable. Lol
Good luck on that one!

Well done sir!
You’ve managed to put a massive list of ingredients up of which I only have 1!
:joy::joy:
Usually there’s only 1 I DONT have…
Skills :+1: Lmao

3 Likes

Here’s another one I’m in the process of mixing up. I really love my Betty clone so I decided to try to make it with all Flavorah flavors to see how it turns out.

Betty FLV Kind of

Ingredient %
acai flavorah 1
alpine strawberry FLV 0.6
Blueberry (Flavorah) 1.5
Flavorah Pineapple 3
Flavorah Strawberry Smash 1
Mango (Flavorah) 1
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 1
Red Raspberry Flavorah 1
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 0.4
sweetness Flavorah 0.06

Flavor total: 10.56%

So far I would leave out the acai and change the red raspberry to just the regular raspberry. I’d also change the blueberry to 2%.

1 Like

Yep.
me too, Strawb TFA,
I don’t see me getting Brie any time in the very near future though !

1 Like

This is what I just tried and so far it taste pretty good. Its funny if you read the recipe from the bottom up you get PPOG…POG!

Hawaiin Pog 1

Ingredient

%

Golden Pineapple (CAP) 4
Orange (FA) 1
Passion (Passionfruit) (FA) 2
Pink Guava (Flavorah) 1.5

Flavor total: 8.5%

1 Like

I guess you could replace chocolate fudge brownie IDE with cap chocolate fudge brownine, replace chocolate IDE with Milk chocolate FLV, and replace white chocolate IDE with whipped cream FLV. I haven’t tried the above replacements but kind of knowing what those flavors taste like I think they would be the closest replacements that I know of right now. Pretty good shake and vape. It will probably get better in about a week or so. The cooling Agent just kind of gives it that ice cold feel when you vape it. That can be left out if its not your thing. I really like the cooling Agent because it doesn’t have that menthol flavor like koolada and a few others I have tried.

Andes Candy 1

Ingredient %
Caramel (FA) 1
Chocolate Fudge Brownie (IDE) 0.5
chocolate ide 1.5
Cooling Agent (Hiliq) 0.2
Creme de Menthe (Flavorah) 1
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 1
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1
Vienna Cream (FA) 1
white chocolate mousse IDE 0.5

Flavor total: 7.7%

1 Like

Wow, 1.5% of Pink Guava. I can just feel the pucker! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea in v2 I lowered it to 1% and used 5% pineapple.

1 Like

I mixed up a happy little accident last night! I don’t know what I was going for, the combo just sounded good so I went for it. I mixed up a bottle, and whoa!! This smells exactly like those little cookies in a bag from McDonald’s. I don’t know if they even sell those anymore, but it doesn’t matter because I can now vape them instead of eating them. :smiley:
I think the lemon is too high, but we’ll see after a good steep since lemon sicily tends to fade out a little after a while. I’ll probably drop it down to 1%. I’m gonna have to make another batch to steep because I’m already through half of the 20ml test batch I made 12 hours ago. My mouth literally feels like I just ate a bag of those cookies. Aaaanyway, here it is:

7 Likes

Man this is so good at shake and vape! I can’t wait to see what happens once it steeps!

pumpkin doughnut : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/914763/pumpkin+doughnut

0.3% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
1% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
0.6% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
1% Custard - Flavorah
1% Donuts (Flavorah)
0.2% Eggnog (Flavorah)
0.4% Frosting - Flavorah
2% Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
0.6% Marshmallow (Flavorah)
1% Meringue (FA)
2% Pumpkin Spice (Flavorah)
0.75% sweetness Flavorah
0.5% Vanillin 10% (TPA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 12.35%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/7fTd

4 Likes

Oh my dear lord… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The problem is I’m realizing that I think the donut flavorah has the chemical in it that to me taste like dirty socks :frowning: I get that taste from crunch and tricks flavorah. I’m now tasting it in a few of they’re new flavors as well :frowning: I’m gonna take donuts out and add 2% to my cap glazed donut and a little more pumpkin spice. Probably try 2.5% first.

2 Likes

This is exactly what I was wanting. To me this is much better. I thought about using 2% doughnut cap and 2% funnel cake cap. I’m sure that will probably be the v3 of this recipe. I have to find out what it is in those particular flavors that just doesn’t agree with me right now. I’ll have to see if I can find out something from Flavorah.

pumpkin doughnut v2 : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/914890/pumpkin+doughnut+v2

0.3% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
1% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
0.6% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
1% Custard - Flavorah
0.2% Eggnog (Flavorah)
0.4% Frosting - Flavorah
4% Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
0.6% Marshmallow (Flavorah)
1% Meringue (FA)
2.5% Pumpkin Spice (Flavorah)
0.75% sweetness Flavorah
0.5% Vanillin 10% (TPA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 13.85%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/7fXM

1 Like

Thought I would toss this out here, it’s still a WIP (and still named as a “Sugar Cookie” which it isn’t)… while can be a SnV it is pretty much good to go after about 2 or 3 days:

A SugarCookie v5
3.00% Marshmallow (TPA)
3.00% Nectarine (TPA)
3.00% Stone - CreamStone
3.00% Sugar Cookie (RAW) (Real Flavors)

EDIT: the CreamStone can be found here:

6 Likes