Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

looks yummy! Did you really put 12% Bread Pudding (Real Flavors) I thought they were super strong flavorings?

2 Likes

12% would be for the vg flavor. The raw extracts are the super strong ones.

3 Likes

FW blueberry is good. If you want another good one to add to ur list I would say super concentrate blueberry from bullcity. I do tfa blueberry, fw blueberry, bilberry fa, and a drop or 2 of super concentrate when I don’t wanna use my MF blueberry.

2 Likes

@Ken_O_Where & @Pro_Vapes
Some great information in that little exchange. Bookmarked and screen-shotted several highlights for my notes!

Thank You both for sharing your experience and insights with us!

3 Likes

Just to give me a bit clearer understanding of the scenarios (types of application) you might be referring to, could you elaborate a little on when you might not want to use MF Blueberry and why? TIA

1 Like

Well I might not wanna use mf blueberry bc I’m mixing up something for a coworker and I’m basically giving it to them. I’m not gonna give them mf flavors for free unless they are doing something for me in return. Example…I have a coworker that helped me dearly and I use mf vanilla in a cake recipe that she loves and it’s one of the only juices she vapes. I’ve never charged her a dollar and I even bought her a new mod and tank. She has helped me out here and there for years so I don’t mind hooking her up.

3 Likes

As @VapeyMama said it was the VG based offering from RF, not the raw extract. Wonderful flavoring!!

2 Likes

Ah, gotcha! I was thinking about it more from a flavor aspect. Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

I can’t really contain myself. I may wait a little to release the recipe here but I have nailed Wonderbread as a vape. I’m working on a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich which I have a better handle on Strawberry jam (thanks to @SthrnMixer and The Queens Cookie Jar
I still have to tinker as the jelly has to balance against the PB and the crusty yeasty Wonderbread. If you search now you will find little if no actual sandwich vapes, not of the white bread variety.

My first attempt was awesome and may steep out fine (SB jelly), but as a work in progress I have great hopes for a quick turnaround on a whole sandwich line… peanut butter and honey …peanut butter and banana. Hey just in time for the collapse of the ejuice market :unamused: Results (and recipe) soon! It’d be nice to share something original …I mean lay claim to it :wink:

10 Likes

Here’s one I kind of threw together. It’s a definite WIP but I see good things coming out of it.

No Regerts (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Banana (INAWERA) 1
Guava (FA) 1.5
Mangosteen (FA) 0.6
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2.2
Vanilla (MF) 0.5
Watermelon (Medine Flower) 0.5

Flavor total: 7.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Shake and vape test - kind of a bitter flavor coming from the mangosteen. Adding Marshmallow. That seems to have fixed it for the most part but will likely improve with steeping. Very interesting flavor though…very unique.

5 Likes

I’m excited about this one. If it tastes as good as it smells then shoooo doggy! Will wait at least 2 weeks to try.

Grapefruit Salad (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 0.8
Creme de Menthe (Flavorah) 0.75
Grapefruit (MF) 0.5
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 0.3
Honey, Wildflower (Medicine Flower) 0.25
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Mandarin (MF) 0.5
Vanilla (MF) 0.5

Flavor total: 4.1%

5 Likes

Just from the looks of it i know i wanna mix this one but i will fail since i don’t know anyone selling MF over here in Europe. But it looks really nice. :thumbsup:

1 Like

This stuff was delicious…

2 Likes

Thanks @Ken_O_Where! I’m vaping Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich all day today. With @SthrnMixer’s jammy Strawberry pairing the PB&J is tasty too …but the PB&Honey is still my fav. Kinda weird vaping Wonderbread sandwiches, but strangely addictive …do they make Custard sammiches? “Not YET!” :wink:

The Queen’s Cookie Jar is something special. You could definitely put “Premium” on that label, and it’s getting aloltta comments (well deserved)

4 Likes

I kept opening the bottle to sniff. It’s just too tempting so I try it. Good grief! Now I know there’s no accounting for taste, but I’m moving this to my top 5. I can’t imagine how it could be any better and I know I’ll never make it through a proper steep so gonna make 300 ml of this and hope some of it’s left in a couple of weeks. Shazam!

2 Likes

MF get a bad wrap for their prices, but IMO their flavors are unbeatable. I’ve recently started mixing the RF Raw Extracts and these are pretty effing good too. None of that synthetic aftertaste to these either.

4 Likes

I’m finding the RF Raws seriously benefit from steeping. Maybe even moreso than MF. I just tried a Strawberry tester today that I made August 12. Could have been good last month but today…fantastic, authentic strawberry. Ever had wild strawberries? When I lived in VA they were little rare gems to be found in pastures and fields. So good, and that’s what RF Strawberry Extract is like. A little wild strawberry just before the peak of ripeness where the berry is almost white at the stem. But yes, they are great without the artificial grossness.

3 Likes

I really appreciate your comments about this RF Raw SB. IMO this is better than the SB Base I created. It’s definitely the best SB I’ve tasted. While I was mixing tonight I put this together and the finger taste on this mix is amazing.

While I’m here, this RF Graham Cracker Raw is also my new favorite GC… just spot on.

Strawberry Cream Pie

Ingredient%
Cream Whipped (FA)1
Graham Cracker Extract (RF)1.5
Strawberry Extract (RF)2
Sweet Cream (CAP)1
Vanilla (MF)0.7
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)5

Flavor total: 11.2%

5 Likes

I know many folks are swearing off Bing Cherry from FLV. Eventually I’ll run out and will have to as well, but until then…

You could substitute any cherry you like, as long as what you use isn’t too loud and in your face. The candy (if you even like it) is decadent and an amazing balance of flavors. WIP! I made this 10 days ago and just tasted it. Very impressed so far but I know there is steeping to be done. And I also think I’ll mix a batch subbing with Cherries (INW) to see how that goes.

Cherry Cordial (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bing Cherry (Flavorah) 0.5
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.8
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 1.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 4.3%

5 Likes

What brand is (LAN)?