ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Private Recipe Stash Sneak Peek

Personally I think my original Christmas Cheer is very good at bringing many of the flavors of the holidays to life in a vape juice. But I want to try and come up with a new one each year, so here’s the offering I have for this year. Of course with the MF flavors it’s always best to let steep for a month, but I’ll give this a week or so and if it’s still good I’ll make it public. Mixed and tried today…so far it’s nice. More to come…

Christmas Cheer 2016 (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.2
Candy Cane (FW) 3
Catalan Cream (FA) 2
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.5
Mandarin (MF) 0.7
Nut Mix (FA) 0.5
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5
Torrone (FA) 1

Flavor total: 13.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Nothing fancy, just a sweet, creamy, rich almond vape. It doesn’t pop, it doesn’t have pizzazz, but it’s oh so good after just 1 week. Public recipe may have a bumped up final almond…time will tell. Let me know if you try this.

Almond Butter Cream (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 1
Butter Cream (CAP) 2
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 0.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.25
Toasted Almond (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 6.25%

Can’t believe the sheer number of great looking recipes you post you just seem to churn them out.

I made the Italian Cream Cake. Vaping it today. Simple, but simply enjoyable. Thanks!

Glad you like that mix @SthrnMixer !

That caramel apple cake sounds amazing. I’ll have to sub like a mo fo… But that is definitely happening over here.

I cheat a lot. Most are actual food recipes converted to ejuice. A lot of the flavors I use are so spot on it makes the conversion pretty easy. I just have to nail the percentages.

Modesty for sure, that’s not cheating that’s your methodology.

You’re very modest. It’s you who figures out what makes a lot of things click because it’s you who is combining flavors to reach a target. Take a dang compliment now and then!! :slight_smile: Much love brother!

All those look fantastic!

Got a couple WIPs myself. Optimistic.

Last SB Mix (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 0.3
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Cheesecake (LA) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 1
Nut Mix (FA) 1
Strawberry (Raw) (Real Flavors) 1.5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1

Flavor total: 9.8%

YR u UP (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Dark Chocolate (MF) 1
RY4 Double (TPA) 6
Up (FA) 0.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 9.5%

Is there a reason behind calling that one mix “Last SB Mix”

It’s the last SB mix I made. Or is it the last one I will make? Hmmmm :slight_smile:

I haven’t picked up the RF Extract SB, how do ya like it?
EDIT: I’ve seen this…

@SthrnMixer Comments…

I’m finding the RF Raws seriously benefit from steeping. Maybe even more
so than MF. I just tried a Strawberry tester today that I made August
12. Could have been good last month but today…fantastic, authentic

Ever had wild strawberries? When I lived in VA they were little rare
gems to be found in pastures and fields. So good, and that’s what RF
Strawberry Extract is like. A little wild strawberry just before the
peak of ripeness where the berry is almost white at the stem. But yes,
they are great without the artificial grossness.

That last SB mix looks sublime, what does the Bilberry give to the SB mix?

Hi Pugs. As it’s a WIP, let me honestly say - nothing yet. The goal is to add a kind of tartness. Not twangy, not puckerish, just a tad of something that makes you think what is that? I haven’t reached that point and letting it steep to see if that quality comes through. If it doesn’t I’ll bump it up some. I know that scant amount of Bilberry can really make a difference with blueberry. But it may take a higher usage with sb.

Aww the joy of mixing with billberry FA. I love the stuff. I may be one of the few that mix it between 1-2%.

I do agree. 0.3% is a good spot to start for a bit, a sliver, a taste of it. Like imagine 3 blueverrys in just a plain poppyseed muffin…yup a a bit, a sliver, a zest of billberry FA.

I’ve been messing around with this for a different or odd holiday vape experience this year,

i see you used mangosteen here , i still havent found something it mixes with well , im usually 1 to 3 pct do you think this is a flave that needs to be at a minimum pct like below 1 btw i like it by itself

one day ill be able to try your mixes , hopefully black friday will help get me going on these tyoes of flaves they all look great