Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Again, another one of those “I know you didn’t ask me…” but, given I’ve just recently tested it, and thoughts are fresh… I thought I’d share.

For me, it wasn’t much different than Cap marshmallow (new) … Just a general sweetness. Ever so slightly different, but it’s so “weak” of a flavor (in noticeability), that it’s not been worth the difference in price with the initial impressions so far. Cap wins in the richness and mouthfeel dept in my book.

I mixed two variants on 7-21-2017 (one at 1%, the other at 3% due to the experience I had testing FLV boysenberry…) and it just isn’t as rich or thick as I’d hoped for.

Given that I still have 2/3 of the 1% test bottle left, and only a third of the 3% bottle left, I’d say it’s pretty clear which way I’m leaning at the month mark.

Still letting the remains go for another couple weeks though to see if there’s any additional progress.

3 Likes

Appreciate the info PV!

3 Likes

My 2nd rendition of this recipe…

6 Likes

Mixed last night. It’s awesome! And I didn’t want to make it public but all the copy methods are obviously broken. What’s up with that @daath? Anyway, as it is, this is really untested for time. It may need some tweaks but I thought of 3 people when I mixed this. @DarthVapor @Amy2 and @therabidweasel. Think this might but right up y’alls ally. Will input more info if tweaks are needed.

7 Likes

Did you try the private url option?
Screenshot_2017-10-04-08-02-14-1

1 Like

I tried it all. Nothing worked. But I spoke with @JoJo this morning who explained the feature is Flash based. So I added ELR to the “allow” list in Chrome and now back to working again. Probably was due to a recent update from Google, I don’t know. I will say that I do like how Chrome is allowing you to default Flash to prompt first but also to allow individual sites. May have always been this way but I’ve never had to use it, so new to me. Here’s what it looks like…

4 Likes

Only a guess… But I assume you’re talking Chrome for desktop pc.

I haven’t been able to find a working installer for Flash for Android for a looooong time now. =/

1 Like

Indeed I am.

2 Likes

Well crud. I was hoping to be wrong. Lol
Appreciate it though.

1 Like

Here’s one I mixed a few days ago. It seems to need some work to get where I was heading with it, but I’m sharing because of the combination of Real Flavors (SC) Milk and TPA Dulce de Leche. This is turning out to be a very nice combination for a milky base. Now I’m not 100% sure if the Cereal 27 is coming into play, but I have a feeling those two together at this ratio is what I’m getting. It’s really nice - especially in this cereal mix. Has anyone else used these flavors together able to tell me what your thoughts are?

Flakes and Berries (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Blueberry (FW) 1.75
Cereal 27 (CAP) 3.50
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 1.50
Milk (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.50
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3.50
Sweet Strawberry (Purilum) 1.50

Flavor total: 12.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
9 Likes

I do not have problem with Flash in android when i use elr… what browser you use and witch android version?

1 Like

Pardon my laziness, but is RF milk the same as RF condensed milk?

1 Like

No mate separate flavours

http://www.realflavors.com/shop/milk-super-concentrate/
http://www.realflavors.com/shop/condensed-milk/

2 Likes

Damn that reads nummy! =D

1 Like

Android 4.4.2 with chrome 60.0.3112.

From what I’ve read though, it really doesn’t matter what browser, as the whole lack of a working apk for Android was due to Google and Adobe having a little tif a couple years ago, and Google basically told them to GFY.

If you have insights though, I’m all ears! :thumbsup:

Thank you bud!
And now for my next stupid question… I assume they’re different flavor profiles? (like canned condensed milk is to “real milk”, condensed being sweet)

1 Like

Correct buddy

2 Likes

did you need some of the milk ??? pm me if so ill send ya 10ml or so in the next few days , it is a good flavor i could vape it as a sf also

1 Like

I appreciate the very kind offer man, but I’m missing 4, so I’ll be keeping the recipe on the back burner for the moment. :wink:

I am curious if you’ve tried TFA’s Dairy Milk though (since you have the RF). I wonder how they compare… As I can’t see buying both (as little as I’m likely to use milk).

1 Like

yes i have used tpa , both are dry imo the RFSC has a faint lemon note at 3pct or so maybe it was 2pct id have to double check , i havent used it enough in mixes to be able to compare them and honestly if i were to buy any milk id get ooo milky undertone over both the tpa and rfsc, ive never tried TPA as a SF and only bought it because it was used in a couple recipes when i first started diy amd the only reason i have the RFSC is bc i bought the breakfast sampler

3 Likes