Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Ok…so I’m not crazy. Lately my go to has just been white peach fa and recently started playing with peach fa.

1 Like

This was version 3 & I like it.

8 Likes

What percents and steep time have you tried that didn’t work out on Peach MF? I have both regular and white peach. I’ll give it a go and see if anything pops as a single flavor mix. Been meaning to revisit those.

1 Like

I don’t have it handy. It was like 1.25 and then 0.75. Mixed with a dash of fresh cream fa 0.25 and marshmallow fa 0.5%

2 Likes

Right on. I’ll get back to ya if I come up with anything noteworthy.

It’s been about 3 months since I created something new. This is my iteration of Bronuts from DoD… Finger taste is pretty good but I feel this is a long steeper. I’ll let you know how it came out in a month or 2.

5 Likes

Damn shame. I would have pushed the recipe a little harder just to go for the joke (which would be a guaranteed slam dunk).

If you had gone for banana filled donuts… You could have named it GruNutz! Which of course begs further dissemination.

4 Likes

this is smelling great , crossing my fingers that it taste close to how it smells

UPDATE : 12-1-17 this taste like cracker jacks ( a handful ) it is not what i was hoping for so back to the drawing board , it is not a bad vape at all just not what i wanted

8 Likes

This one is shaping up very nicely at 5 days. The StrShortcake is smooth and rich, but needed a lil extra SB boost. Malt NF is really interesting. Full steep still needed, but it’s already smooth, creamy and delicious.

8 Likes

I got some high hopes for this one. I was going for a chocolate glazed donut with nut sprinkles. So far so great! If any of you have these flaves and care to mix a batch I’d love to compare notes.

Coffee Companion (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.70
Butter (FA) 0.45
Butter Pecan (Purilum) 2.50
Cream Whipped (FA) 1.50
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.65
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.50
Waffle (Belgian) (TPA) 1.65
Zeppola (FA) 2.00

Flavor total: 11.95%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
12 Likes

That looks spectacular man!!

2 Likes

That looks really interesting to say the least :+1:

1 Like

Ooh, having a hard time putting this away for steeping after fingertasting it. INW Miss Cream is delicious!

9 Likes

A few of us have had some fun on Discord chat doing a round robin recipe build. The first one we did is still in development as it didn’t steep out so great, so there are some adjustments to be made. The second one though has some real promise, and in fact may well be finished. I added some Country Apple and doubled the Cinnamon Danish Swirl from 0.75% - adding this on Friday. At the moment this juice is really nice but I want to give it a bit more time before making it public on the calculator. Point is, there’s more that goes on with ELR folks on Discord than just BS and telling jokes.

From myself, @Jenny1978 and @Ghettotrout

Caramel Apple Ice Cream (Discord Chat)

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (LA) 2.00
Caramel (MF) 0.60
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 1.50
Country Apple (Purilum) 2.50
Red Apple (MF) 2.00
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 4.00

Flavor total: 12.6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
14 Likes

I love participating in the round robin recipe creations. I learn A LOT about what works together from everyone else!

6 Likes

Great concoction guys!
Thanks for putting it up and sharing it with us!
(It’s still marked private FWIW brother :wink: even though I definitely screenshot it! would be nice to be able to copy it over…)

3 Likes

Just picked up some new NFs and Fried Dough RF, and got inspired to make this one. Any tips on Butter NF or anything else here, @R113 or anyone else with NF experience? Haven’t mixed this yet, and haven’t tested the new flavors. They just arrived yesterday. Thanks!

Edit: @Lolly! Hey, did you ever get anything besides sweetness from the fried dough? :smile: you are the only one in the notes on that flavor!

4 Likes

IIRC the SFT I did was max VG and I think that’s where I was picking up the sweetness from. I dropped the VG down, but never really got that ‘fried dough’ aspect per se. I think I was expecting something a bit yeasty from it like FA Joy.

2 Likes

That’s disappointing:( I hope I have better luck with it. I’ll have to make some testers and keep my fingers crossed! Thanks for the follow-up!

2 Likes

I think if you can nail the % you’ll be just fine. I had so many flavours to SFT at that point, I never got round to tweaking with it…there’s a fair few I need to go back and revisit actually. Not sure where the time goes!

Look forward to seeing how you get on!

3 Likes