Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

I’ll keep you posted. Thanks! It could be one of those that need a little closer to 3% or something. The Deep Fried Spongecake did well in a mix without doing an SFT, I was hoping this one would be just as easy.

1 Like
4 Likes

Grape and strawberry?
Oh, so you’re one of “those” eh? :wink: :laughing:

Looks nice! But as usual, missing flavors.
/facepalm

3 Likes

Yeah, whenever I’m in a restaurant for breakfast, I go for the mixed berry jelly packs for my toast, which is more often than not, grape & strawberry. I’m sure you could sub your preferred flavors, though.

2 Likes

Pyure Stevia has proven to be the best for me. It doesn’t kill flavorings when I use 0.50% or less in fruit mixes. Your recipes are amazing!

2 Likes
1 Like

I think i may have to pull the trigger and get vanilla and dark chocolate, Does MF dark chocolate taste similar to chocolate deutch FLV ?

1 Like

Dark Chocolate MF is in a league of it’s own. It’s an actual chocolate extract and nothing I’ve used even compares.

I know the above statement sounds very bold, but I wouldn’t make it with out trying other popular chocolates or chocolate combos.

6 Likes

I know the number of flavors used in this mix looks like overkill, but they all have a purpose. I’ve made several versions of this mix and I’m hoping to finally nail a perfect Nana Cream Pie. One thing I noticed from my previous versions is the cream aspect is paramount, so a lot of the focus is on the creams.

3 Likes

Sorry I missed this post… Thanks very much for the compliment @Carol3. I also think Pyure is the best sweetener out there. I also find FLV Frosting to be an exceptional sweetener with a few extra characteristics that pyure doesn’t offer. I like using Frosting in dessert mixes and some drink mixes, but for most fruit mixes it’s pyure for me.

1 Like

My 1st version was pretty good, but after I tried the Banana Taffy (SC) (RF) I really felt it would fit better for this mix…

All I can say about this one is why not… it should work.

2 Likes

Still no MF dark chocolate. Always missing one flavor lol

1 Like

Fukkk lol just ordered from chefs and saw this flavor but wasnt sure. Picture looked like an icecream cone what is your take on it?

1 Like

Same here! Duh :roll_eyes:

1 Like

making those RFSC work for you , arent you ? have you messed around with any of the WFSC?

1 Like

First, it’s one of the really strong INW flavors imo, I will definitely go lower the next time - haven’t had the chance to mix in a while.

It has some similarities with the Créme Brûlée, if you’ve tried that one, but tastes more like a custard caramel with a dark vanilla. I don’t really get no cone part in it, perhaps a slight hint of sugar cookie? Anyway, the caramel seems to make it a “darker” tasting flavor than Créme Brûlée, but it is absolutely in the same ballpark. Smells like heaven :yum:

5 Likes

I wanted to make a lemon-heavy recipe because - well - I love lemon. Most lemon I’ve tried has either been fairly heavy cream or bakery type. I managed 2 recipes which are fairly similar. However, lemon being what lemon is, the first one faded substantially after about 3 weeks. Not that it wasn’t still good. It was. But it lost a lot of its punch.

Thanks to @fidalgo_vapes for sending me some MF Lemon. I’d heard about this stuff but he made it so I could taste it as well. Everything you’ve ever heard about this flavor is BS - it’s better than how folks describe it. Like eating a raw lemon!

I’m putting my first lemon recipe here because it’s good. Well for the first 3 weeks it’s actually awesome. But also because it doesn’t use MF which I know a lot of folks refuse to buy. You can vape it right away too. The second does have the MF in it. I mixed it on Dec 9th, so it’s not past the 1 month mark. But it’s still nice an punchy…and after all…this is a sneak peak. If anyone has the flaves and mixes either, I’m open to suggestions.

Lemonocity (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.50
Juicy Lemon (CAP) 3.00
Lemon (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.50
Lemon Sicily (FA) 2.00
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 1.25
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.50
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.50
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2.00

Flavor total: 12.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Lemonocity 2.0 (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.50
Lemon (MF) 0.75
Lemon (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.50
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1.00
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 1.25
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.50
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2.00

Flavor total: 8.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

i still need to get Holy vanilla, im assuming i could replace it with either MF vanilla or shisha vanilla ???

2 Likes

You certainly could. With MF I’d do 0.5%. It’s the closest to HV that I’ve tried.

3 Likes

ill have to try the second version but replace the Holy vanilla with MF and the RFSC with INW lemon which is a pretty good lemon recommended to me by @Chrispdx and he wasnt lying

3 Likes