Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

I will do it! I’ll let you know how it goes :smile:

1 Like

Agreed. These two are pretty much the premier lemon flavors in their respective categories IMO. Ina being candy and MF being natural.

Definitely have to give FA lemon Sicily an honorable mention for second place though!

I have been curious about Cap juicy lemon, just haven’t gotten high enough on the purchase list yet. Would appreciate anything you care to share about it!

1 Like

it was the first lemon i ever bought and i still have some , i cant remember much about it , but i do remember it making me want to search for a better lemon lol , i do believe i still have some and will send to you if you have interest

note : keep i mind the first 10 flaves i ever had were LB then i ordered direct from Capella and TPA going down each list and checking everything i thought would be good , oh how i wish i had ELR when i started

5 Likes

I’ve been preaching these MFs for at least 2 yrs., thanks to Ken’s advise from nearly 3 yrs ago when I was too cheap to buy them. It’s good to see they are catching on in a big way now at ELR.

Below is a post from March 2016…

3 Likes

just vaping inw miss cream at 2% (70/ 30 ) in the SMM Serpent. it’s beautiful. creamy, buttery, get slight white fudge notes on the exhale.

Have been building a recipe around it.

4 Likes

These are concept recipes…

I’ve spent quite some time mixing, testing and retesting some of these flavors. Over time I’ve become kind of a “Chocolate Junky” since I first tried Dark Chocolate MF… (Dk Ch MF). I’ve been diluting this flavor with creams to make for a pretty good Milk Chocolate, but I think I can improve this to be a more accurate Milk Chocolate.

After testing the Frosting FLV, I’ve come to believe this might be one the most versatile sweeteners introduced to mixers. I think @MysticRose tasting notes best describe this enhancer.

IMO pairing the Dk Ch MF with Frosting FLV and a little thick cream (Vienna FA) could make the perfect Milk Chocolate Bar.

As mentioned earlier, these are concept mixes, but I really think these will work…

7 Likes

Man do I need to order some of that. I really wish ecx bcf or NR carried mf.

3 Likes

That would be great. IMO MF doesn’t want to associate themselves with the vape community… which is very sad. But some of their extracts are simply irreplaceable to me, so I deal with it.

I’m sure you know they carry a limited variety, or at least they did at one time. I haven’t shopped their site for a while.

1 Like

@mrpipes reminded me to do some more work with Purilum PB Cookie, so I just threw this together. I’m using a lot of butter because I feel like it’ll moisten it up, a good pb cookie should have a lot of butter in it, and because I just love fa butter (in case anyone was wondering…). The vanilla nut brittle is there to add another nutty layer and some sugary sweetness. The peanut is to bump up the realistic peanut taste. And the sweet cream is to add a little more sweetness as well as to smooth out the sharper dry notes in the pb cookie.

7 Likes

That looks pretty good @VapeyMama but I don’t have the “Peanuts (INW)” think a little Nut Mix (FA) would work or does it really just need the Peanut? (Still waiting on my last order to get here for that Peanut Nutter Cookie, before I can mix though).

1 Like

A little bit of nut mix could definitely work, might not even be needed though. I just really like that peanut flavor and thought it would add a nice layer.

2 Likes

nods… when I get my flavors in, I’ll try it both ways… I’d really like to have a nice Peanut Butter Cookie type vape and (at least not right now) not have it overpowered by a different “nut” (one nut is enough… me).

3 Likes

I mixed this one up along with the others and I made a change to this mix. Instead of a candy bar, this one fits more into a cookie category.

Early notes… After a finger test, the cookie was a little too subtle for what I’m shooting for. I upped the cookie from 1.3% to 2.5% for a more cookie forward mix

The other 2 should land as I hoped after a good steep, as the FT seems very close to what I’m shooting for.

2 Likes

I adapted @VapeyMama’s McCookie recipe. This profile looks very good, but I had to sub some flavors. I’ve tried a Lemon Iced Cookie a couple times, but I failed miserably. After viewing @VapeMama’s recipe, things kinda snapped into place. Big Thanks for your recipe and inspiration.

8 Likes

I’m probably stepping way out on a limb with this one. I tried this nearly a year ago and it came out ok. I’m taking another shot at this with some more defined flavors…

Original Recipe…

Lemon Lime Icebox Pie

2 cans (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
6 egg yolks SAVE $
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 teaspoon grated llime peel
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
1 large graham cracker crumb crust (9 oz)
Lemon and lime slices, if desired

My Interpretation…

Strictly a concept at this point.

4 Likes

Mixed this one today, I’m going to let it be for a day and I’ll get back to you tomorrow. Lemon and lime seem to be some of my favorite vapes right now!

2 Likes

Waiting on the Lemon (SC) (RF) to come in to mix these up. I’m going to be mixing version 2.0 (can’t wait). Essentially SNV, correct?

2 Likes

Considering this is a cream based recipe it’ll probably take some time to fully develop… I personally wouldn’t vape it for a month, but I will finger taste it periodically just to see how it’s developing or changing.

1 Like

I’ll get back to you in a month then! Thanks @Pro_Vapes

1 Like

this looks great , ive been thinking of a key lime cheescake type vape but have wondered what im gonna do with the creams and that combo with cream whipped and condensed sounds great

1 Like