Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

Love the milk chocolate base you did with mf dark choc. So im definitely gonna try out this chocolate custard and give it a month or 2.

2 Likes

Between 3% to 5% vc has been the perfect spot for me more recently. If you have flv vc, that may be good for the velvetty feel youre looking for. Just brainstorming.

2 Likes

That was one of the very first posts I made on ELR - collaborations. As I remember it wasn’t a popular idea at the time but I’ve since seen the idea grow legs a few times. It’s the purest example of community!

6 Likes

My only experience up until a month ago with Butterbeer was with @Ken_O_Where recipe. Then I tried the Butterbeer they sell at the Harry Potter part of Universal Studios in Orlando. That stuff is soooo good, especially on a hot day. The cream soda is ice cold and the frothy stuff on top is really rich. Great combination of flavors and texture. I did enjoy KOWs recipe very much, but knew I would need to remix something to get closer to the flavor of the drink I had in Florida. This is indeed close. Still, part of the enjoyment is that really cold cream soda! I’m just not big on cooling agents, so I suppose this will have to do.

I may make some adjustments to this in the future, but with it being such a low flavor percentage recipe, I felt like sharing now :slight_smile:

SM Butterbeer (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.50
Butter Rum (LA) 0.30
Butterscotch (Flavorah) 1.35
Butterscotch (MF) 0.35
Cream Soda (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.75
Cream Whipped (FA) 1.50

Flavor total: 6.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
12 Likes

Man this looks good! Now I guess I’m gonna have to pick up MF Butterscotch and maybe add some WS-30 for a little cooling. Thanks for posting this.

2 Likes

How does it do after a 4 week “plus” steep? Any odd notes from the rf sc?

Butterscotch was one of the flavours I picked to work on this week. As I hadn’t tasted most of the flavours my recipe is an educated guess using elr notes, mean% plus looking at how they have been used in other recipes.

By the way I’m currently vaping on your Strawberry Milk recipe atm and loving it, second one of yours of copied directly and they have both been great. I’ve been stalking your recipes now, trying to learn some of your ways. I really like the way you combine your flavours.
I like the idea of the Cream Soda, does that lighten everything up? I make scones with lemonade sometimes for that reason, I have been relying on cooking experience and refer to it a lot in this learning stage.

5 Likes

Thanks @marsh8 The Strawberry Milk one isn’t my creation. I got it off 99juices then obviously it was already posted on ELR as Unicorn Milk. It’s a good recipe sure enough.

As for your question. I would say the Cream Soda may well lighten things up a little. I’ve not made it without that so can’t really say for sure, but it makes sense.

1 Like

I might just to have to add cream soda to this weeks shopping list, I think it could be quite useful.
It was the Queen’s Cookie Jar recipe that I made that I must have seen original, the 10ml bottle only lasted a day, my intention was only to taste it, but it didn’t last long.
I have heard about these store bought juices, but never tried any. I’ve only had my own mixes except for the 1st stuff I got from China that enough for me go straight for diy.

2 Likes

I love the label.

The fizzy sherbert is fantastic. I wouldn’t call it fizzy but it certainly is fantastic! It brightens up a recipe so beautifully. It’s definitely worth purchasing. This recipe tastes like a bright, yet soft lemon sherbet ice cream.

5 Likes

Sneak peek. It’s not quite 30 days yet. But so far nothing offputting.

I’m a newbi but I like the look of that, already added 3 flavours to my cart I didn’t have. Didn’t see this before I ordered cream soda I saw on @SthrnMixer recipes this mane.

1 Like

Every couple weeks or so I try to make something new to vape. Here’s my latest projects…

“Under Construction/WIPs”

Peanut Butter Pie Fudge

Ingredient%
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)1.00
Cream Whipped (FA)1.20
Dark Chocolate (MF)0.70
Frosting (Flavorah)0.50
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS)1.00
Peanut Butter (SC) (Real Flavors)1.80
Pound Cake (Flavorah)1.50
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)3.00
Vienna Cream (FA)1.00

Flavor total: 11.7%

Watermelon Softy

Ingredient%
Banana (MF)0.60
Cream Whipped (FA)1.20
Frosting (Flavorah)0.40
Pineapple (SC) (Real Flavors)0.40
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)2.50
Watermelon (MF)0.60
Yellow Mango (EuroFlavor)0.60

Flavor total: 6.3%

Inspired by a recent post at ELR Forum

Mount Massive (My Version)

Ingredient%
Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors)1.00
Caramel (MF)0.75
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS)1.20
Maple Syrup (FA)0.35
Peanut Butter (SC) (Real Flavors)1.50
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)4.00

Flavor total: 8.8%

Caramel Toffee Cake

Ingredient%
Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors)0.80
Caramel (MF)0.60
Frosting (Flavorah)0.40
Pound Cake (Flavorah)1.00
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)3.00
Yellow Cake (JF)2.00

Flavor total: 7.8%

I’m still searching for an acceptable cheese cake after several attempts. Hope this mix will bring me closer to a CC that I will like.

Cheesecake (WIP Base)

Ingredient%
Frosting (Flavorah)0.25
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah)0.35
Lemon (MF)0.06
New York Cheesecake (CAP)5.0

Flavor total: 5.66%

8 Likes

Have you tried lorann cheesecake? I have been craving a cheesecake vape, I ordered the la cheesecake and the cream cheese icing, should be here in 2 days, I’m excited to play with it lol

2 Likes

Yep… It just doesn’t do it for me.

2 Likes

your lynx rda will be as well i finally got that off ill send you tracking in pm

me either i do like your approach for the cheesecake ive been wanting to mix something lately and am thinking

ny cheesecake 5 to 6 pct
italian cream .5ish or tad less
fa custard .75 to 1
cream whipped .5 to .75 ish

im thinking the italian cream will give it that tang and the fa custarx will add enough of a lemon note that i get when eating a real cheesecake ordering a few FLV products this week direct from FLV and have the frosting at the top of my list

1 Like

Darn, well I hope it does it for me lol I gotta stop buying flavors for a while, I went a lil crazy from Black Friday till now. I think I will be happy if it just sort of resembles cheesecake though, I can always make real cheesecake lol

2 Likes

Huzzah! I’m excited! My dad and my sister in law are gonna start rebuildables now lol

1 Like