Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

If you’re using a phone or tablet, it might not work.

1 Like

Well I guess it goes like this then,
3% Berry Crunch (TFA)
2% Cookie (FA)
2% Cream Whipped (FA)
3% Joy (FA)
1% Lemonade Cookie (TFA)

2 Likes

That is the issue I have on my Nokia d650 crappy windows phone. IE doesn’t allow my copy options to appear. I usually just screen shot it and upload the image instead, when on my phone. Sometimes I will specifically wait until i get a chance to sit down at home for the laptop to copy html (text) option.
Wonder if I go to my recipe, then wonder if there is a view source/code for page option, I could just find it and copy it from there maybe lol sounds like a bit more work but not bad, really.
Edit: Nope my browser doesn’t have a view source option… I set browser in desktop view mode and it gives the options now in the drop down from the wrench but they don’t actually work. Maybe a different browser would work… I’ll try some others and see if I can get one that will work

Caramel 'Nana Peanut Butter

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 4.5
Caramel (FA) 0.75
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 2
Creamy Caramel (LA) 0.75
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Peanut Butter (CAP) 3
Peanut Butter (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 16%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Actually no. It tastes like burnt popcorn. LOL idk what happened but it isn’t pleasant. Will reformulate and try again Tuesday maybe.

1 Like

Tasted this morning, it’s a little heavy on the cream and light on the lemon. I wonder if Catalan Cream(FA) would work better than whipped here?

1 Like

Tested 5-13-16
This didn’t pan out for me.
Taste like hair grease. The BB and cream notes are good, but the donut parts aren’t up to snuff.

I may flip this and try it with cookies instead.

Got a juicy fruit gum flavor goin on, little random throw together, so far myself and two others have all smelt and vaped it say its good and pretty close to the gum on exhale :slight_smile: will hop on the laptop tomorrow and share it in here and see what you all think of it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Juicy Fruit (gum)

Ingredient %
Apricot (TPA) 3
Juicy Peach (CAP) 5
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Pear (FA) 1
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 13%

2 Likes

The Famous Strawberry Go

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Creamy Yogurt (CAP) 2
Milk (FW) 3
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 4
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 20%

A little higher in flavour than my normal recipes, however after 7 days it’s starting to taste rather nice. Going to leave it for another week and test again.

2 Likes

Flowering Fuji

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 3
Hibiscus (CAP) 3
Honeysuckle (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 9%

I just mixed this up yesterday and smells so good, but after tasting it today I’m thinking it needs a little bit of a steep. I have never used any of these flavors before this, so I’m not sure if the percentages are going to work or not… any tips would be awesome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve never used Hibiscus, but I’ve used the other two up those percentages. I think @JoJo and @Amy2 has Hibiscus. Good luck.

1 Like

Cool, thanks. :slight_smile: I wanted the apple to stand out but not completely outshine the florals. I kind of went by the median amounts used in recipes as a rough guide, but since I’ve never actually tasted any of these flavors in a vape before I really just pretty much winged it and threw them all in at 3%. Since fa tends to be stronger I figured it was a good starting point.

1 Like

Looks pretty good to me. I love hibiscus. I mostly use it in a strawberry green tea, but it’s one of my favorite vapes. I use it at 3.5 so what you have looks pretty good. I like the honeysuckle a lot too. The hibiscus is usually good pretty quickly, but the honeysuckle probably will benefit from a little time.

Keep us informed!

Sweet. I made 5ml (trying to be conservative in case it was nasty) thinking that I’d let it steep a week and then test. Well, I’m not that patient and I used up half of it in my tank this morning. I think I’ll make up another 30 and taste it every few days till I figure out a good steep time. It’s close already I think, so it probably shouldn’t take too long, but now I want to make sure I give enough time for the honeysuckle to come through. I’ll definitely let you know how it goes!

1 Like

Hi VapeyMama the Hibiscus is at the right % and the honeysuckle looks right too…the problem will be that Fuji is awesome but it’s quite a bully and doesn’t let others shine through as easily. I think it’ll be a great recipe but being the fuji is up higher you’ll get more Apple.

1 Like

What would you drop the Fuji down to in order to taste all three? I still want a strong apple, but I do want to taste the “flowering” part too… Lol

1 Like

I’d wait to see if you like your current batch. Everyone’s taste is different & you just may get each flavor in yours but for the sake of what I’d do Bc I know Fuji is strong ( for me at least) I leave the others the same at 3 & take Fuji down to around 1.00-1.25

1 Like

Notes
Made 4-17-16

Tested 5-18-16
A little better than average… Maybe 3.5/5, but nothing spectacular, It’s a pleasant vape tho. Forward flavors are Mango and watermelon. Cream is on point. Hint’s of honey and peach. I’m not getting much cantaloupe.

I have another Melon recipe steeping, so I’ll wait and compare the 2 before I adjust this one.

EDIT
Midway through my 1st tank I cranked the watts up to 88w. Now it’s tasting more Melon-esque and the Mango has dropped off a bit. This is much better than I thought at first.

1 Like

I broke my routine on this one and tested after 3 days. I usually wait 2-4 weeks before I test anything, but I just had to try it. All I can say is OOOOOH SHIT… this is good. I know it hasn’t reached it’s full potential yet, but damn it’s good. I’ll report back once it done steeping.

Just a tip… If you don’t have Cream Whipped FA… go get some. It will lift your creams, adding a layer of creamy fluffiness to your dairy mixes. All that’s needed is .5-.75% to your current dairy mixes. Believe me, you will see a difference.

4 Likes

This has been steeping since 5/18 (so two weeks exactly) and I feel like the honeysuckle has come through, but now the apple and hibiscus seem kind of dull and it is all pretty sweet (for me at least, I don’t usually like my juices very sweet at all). I haven’t tried honeysuckle as a stand alone or in any other recipes yet… Is it a pretty sweet flavor by itself? I think I’m going to cut the honeysuckle down to 2% and revisit in another two weeks. Just thought I’d update for anyone interested. :wink:

1 Like