Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

I’ve thought about using Honeydew with a cream. I’m def. gonna try that combo now.

5 Likes

If you do I’d certainly love to hear your opinions on it. I actually don’t think anyone’s ever actually made anything I’ve shown here. I haven’t made those two together as a standalone but I suspect they’d be happy together.

4 Likes

I think so too.

4 Likes

Think about using milk and honey flv. That’s my favorite with honey dew mf and some graham cracker flv.

5 Likes

I recently tried a Cantaloupe/Caramel, you might have seen it in one of these threads. I’m really impressed with this combo as it’s been steeping. I’ve torn through the 30ml tester in 8 days, couldn’t help myself, it’s so good already… Making a 30 day+ steeper bottle next.

5 Likes

Trying to perfect my Raspberry Ice Cream Custard

6 Likes

Weird, but I’m in! What’s your %'s and concentrates?

3 Likes

This recipe is marked as private!

2 Likes

It’s freaking good! I’m thinking you can use your most trusted Caramel & Cantaloupe, but this is what I did. This RY4 has almost no tobacco flavor to it, just Caramel. I don’t taste any at all.

Edit: Also, this Cantaloupe is really authentic, ripe and naturally sweet. diyvaporsupply has it. Pretty sure the ooo came from ooo.

4 Likes

Love it! Far too easy not to try. Question for me is… do I use Caramel (Original) or Salted Caramel with the MF Caramel. Can’t hurt to try them both. And again, based on my preference, I’d probably punch it up a bit with the Ozo stone. But thank you for the idea! Some of you guys are just so gosh darn inspirational. I’ll have to sub in MF Honeydew Melon though if I want to get a feel for it, since I don’t have a cantaloupe I’d want to use.

3 Likes

Those two melons (Hd & Ctlp) are pretty close in characteristics, but I can’t say for sure that it’ll work quite as magically. It could just be great, though, ya know? Go for it!

4 Likes

I will! I know that the MF HM sounds similar to your Cantaloupe description, in that it is fresh, sweet, spot-on natural meloney. Thanks again.

4 Likes

Definitely let me know how it goes! In my head, I can see a wedge of Cantaloupe with Caramel drizzled on it, the colors compliment well. Having trouble visualizing the Honeydew in the same scene. I have the HM NF, also great. Going to give it a shot to see for myself.

4 Likes

Green and brown, maybe reminiscent of a flu-infused Kleenex or worse. So, I won’t imagine it.

3 Likes

It probably tastes way better than the visual!

4 Likes

Just a bit out of my lane with this mix, but I might be onto something here. I’m hoping for a very, very dark pipe tobacco flavor with slight hints of chocolate and cherries. The menthol is just my thing with tobacco mixes. If it gets too dark, adding a little vanilla should lighten it up a bit.

WIP

5 Likes

Isn’t that the point of this thread? :slight_smile: Should be fixed now.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I agree, I was just responding to the fact that it wasn’t working for some reason which I think was due to it being adapted by 3 different links so when I made a fresh one it worked fine. Nice to know the feature of posting the one link adds the actual recipe.

I have loads of private recipes and in a year solid of DIY making my own I haven’t released one yet until I perfect it because I refuse to post something sub-par or post a recipe just to post it. I’ve had 6+ months 50 iterations with one and 3-4 side projects but mainly I’m working with FLV creme de menthe and I just picked up DV Absinthe and working those as my primaries. I have to convert most from ATF to here but I’ll dump some of mine later, or the ones that are out of alpha and into beta now.

4 Likes

Very good looking recipe. Razzy minty creme sounds good. I hope it works out for you.

3 Likes