Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

I have that ginger peach … And havent tested it yet , I hear it’s neither a ginger or a peach lol … I’ll have to SFT that one soon

4 Likes

It’s definitely one of the best spiced peaches I have tried…

at .2% it’s faint… something is there…
at .4% starting to taste the peach with a odd spice
at .6% peach is better, the ginger is still a muddled spice
at .8% the ginger shows thru, the peach is in the middle… almost perfection for me…
at 1% its more ginger than peach, peach is def getting muddled, the ginger lemon tone starts to show thru…
at 1.2% you will need to add more peach to it… and maybe some honey… I would be careful on adding any lemon… think lime and other citruses… Creams and custards… even some nuts tobaccos and other fruits… I would be leary of adding in citrus soda, as the ginger effect might increase the citric acidity… but you can try it too… would go nice with cola and sangria… a good moscato too! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I heard somewhere its like a cream soda … Maybe im thinking of the wrong one . I am very sure that if it is the Ginger Peach the people are using it up there in percentages ty for the notes … This flavor sounds like it would play well in a custard

6 Likes

Checking in at the half-way mark of the prerequisite 30 day steep - this is really close to the taste i remember from my high school addiction; sold in the vending machines in the school gym, of all places… i had to have (at least) one every day.

I may need to grab one and refresh my memory to be sure, but this is hitting the nostalgia. 15 days to go!

8 Likes

Why the coconut?

3 Likes

Day 1 test on this new one. I wanted a fairly thin and Milky effect instead of a thick Cream or Shake and this should do it! Delicious already, hoping for a fairly short steep. 1, maybe 2 weeks to be happy.

This SB combo is a winner, btw. PG-free people or anyone, really. If you haven’t tried these two together, I highly recommend them.

7 Likes

Promising off the shake , will test tmrw and of course after that the test will start at 1 week mark

I used the LB VIC , but was back and forth between VIC or Yes We cheesecake I decided to use something I was familiar with … If this pans out I’ll probably try it with the Yes We cheesecake …TPA meringue was another thought

5 Likes

Does Anyine have these flavors??? I have been working on a Strawberry stone/ base , or just a perfect strawberry vape …Im trying to have all the aspects you get from a fresh picked SB and think im close…This is the latest version

If you can mix this please do , its strong AF when first mixed but calms down after a couple weeks

Pear for juiciness
Wild Raspberry for that tart bite a fresh SB has
The three strawberries are not candy like and I pushed the Alpine up as far as I feel it can go , but i may drop it down again… I have a couple more possible changes maybe…

5 Likes

I have all of these. If I get a chance I’ll give it a shot over the weekend.

4 Likes

Day 1 test, really good so far. Going for a gooey Mango Marshmallow, almost like a soft Taffy, but not Taffy. Marshmallow! The MM NF is very good, but takes about a week to get real. This is already wow tasty, though.

5 Likes

Do you feel the need to add some kind of lemon to this recipe?
I have sweet mango capella and when I (rarely) used it I thought it need lemon for some reason.

4 Likes

The Mandarin and Peach do a pretty good job of bringing out that citric brightness for me. The RFSC is also super fantastic on its own if you haven’t tried it. I’ll try a drop of MF Lemon in the future and see what happens!

5 Likes

Thank you … I would love your opinion …of course the Wild Raspberry will change over time…

4 Likes

Man, this looks really good, esp by your notes and descriptions. I’ve been thinking about starting a private account here and just go to town on some of the best PG flavors out there as an experiment. It might actually help me understand my PG-free mixing better. Let me know how this turns out!

4 Likes

Thank you … The real test for me will be how it hold up over a long steep … Im hoping the MF wild and the Alpine will help achieve this…

Remind me … Its your wife that has the PG allergy right ?

3 Likes

Yep, it’s more of a constant dry cough, an intolerance. I’m totally ok with it. I add 15% PG to mine for the feel. I just hit Max VG to make any recipe of mine for her and come out with zero PG.

4 Likes

Another Day 1 test, this one is off the charts in tasty goodness! This could change in a week or two, but if i ever need something tasty and easy to mix for the next day, this will be great as-is.

RFSC Soda: It’s not as effective for a carbonated effect as I had hoped when i first got it, but it definitely does the job of transforming a few fruits into a soda taste. There is some fizz, though.

I was asked once why i chose 2%. The answer was because that seemed to be the trend. I can’t find that now, but it prompted me to try it lower. I whipped up a simple Grape Soda and tried it out. I tried it at 0.5%, 1% and 2%(2 being the most common I’ve seen others use) 2% was the winner of the trial! I overpoured it once and it held up at 2.5. Playing with it at 2.25 is good, long steep needed to confirm.

4 Likes

Well now I need to buy blackberry RFSC

4 Likes

It’s a good’n! It can be a little dark if it’s all by itself, which is good if you want a rich Creamy thing. It seems to like a little brightening from the Raspberry here.

5 Likes

Cheesecake yes another attempt … I know there are supposed to be some pretty good ines out there , but I want to make one that I think fits the bill… And one I can use and call my own …

Crossing my fingers , I’m sure there will be V51

10 Likes