Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

Thank you sir :smiley:

3 Likes

I only have 3 of your flavors, but Iā€™m stealing your profile so I can try a version of your mixā€¦

Golden syrup (VTA)ā€¦ is this a maple syrup?

3 Likes

Over here (Norway) we donā€™t use much maple syrup, but we have two other variations of syrup and it reminds me of a mix between them, they only go as dark and light syrup here and Iā€™m not sure what they are made of. So no, not a maple. More towards the sweetness of a honey, without the heavy honey notes. More towards a boiled down thick goey browned sugar to me (without turning into rocks when cooled off).

Lys Sirup Yeah, swedish chef language right here. But this is sort of what I get from it :smiley:

I think this aroma would go perfect in some drink mixes too, as a sweetner with character.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll try Brown Sugar @ 1/2 SF strength to keep it light. Thanks for the note, because ELR notes are nearly missing for this flavor. You should drop your description on ELR flavor notes.

3 Likes

Yeah that might work, and yes I should start doing my notes on the site. Iā€™m just lazy not doing them. I need to update my flavor stash as well, cause it has grown like a mutant from some marvel movie :smiley:

5 Likes

Sounds like Aunt Jemima to me! (nummy!)
Every time I see/hear (plain old) syrup, thatā€™s what I think of.

Aunt-Jemima-Original-Syrup-030000059609

If anyone EVER finds a flavor like thisā€¦ tag me please! :smiley:

4 Likes

Not exactly, but Iā€™m stuck on FA Mapleā€¦ Maybe that and lil pyure will get you close?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never been much of a fan of mapleā€¦ Probably because mom loves it and burned me out with it as a child. :laughing:

My first love is boysenberry, with Aunt Jemima second! :wink:

Appreciate the thought though!

3 Likes

Aunt Jemima looks like a keeper :smiley: Would swipe right! (if thats the right direction, never used tinder lol)

2 Likes

I just went to the kitchen to taste the real deal from the cabinetā€¦Iā€™m thinking if I were to make a base:

Heavy on the Butter
A little Brown Sugar
Hint of Maple
Hint of Caramel
1-2 drops of Sweet Corn (per15ml)
Sweetener of choice

I have to find a good corn flavor now!

5 Likes

Aunt Jemima Original Syrup by Sprkslfly

Ingredient%
Brown Sugar (SC) (Real Flavors)0.25
Butter (FA)0.35
Caramel (MF)0.30
Liquid Stevia (Pyure)0.40
Maple Syrup (FA)0.35

Flavor total: 1.65%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Not reallyā€¦ just a joke recipeā€¦ but it doesnā€™t look bad tho!

5 Likes

Whereā€™s the Corn, man?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You gotta see @Beaufort_Batches for the cornā€¦ Iā€™m fresh out!

6 Likes

You would use caramel MF! Jerk. lmao
I gave my caramel MF to VM. =P

5 Likes

Ooh Kettle Corn!!

5 Likes

Itā€™s definitely in there! First 2 ingredients are Corn Syrup and High Fructose Corn Syrup! Its like a vague undercurrent that lingers long after tasting it.

5 Likes

Hehe, welcome, to the beginning OF the beginning !!!

Even with NON MF flavors, it tops out at Flavor total: 6.8%

4 Likes

I know right, itā€™s amazing. Iā€™ve been following the MF flavor notes thread and have been drooling over some of them for like 3 months now, just to eery about the alternatives I have over here in regards to where to get them. But now I have a german site that sells them, so now theres no excuse.

Thats life right, a string of new beginnings? :smiley:

5 Likes

With a complete lack of Corn, I decided to max out some AP and go the Frito route.

6 Likes

Sometimes I find inspiration in strange placesā€¦ Iā€™m going for itā€¦

7 Likes