Problem with Ijoy Capo. Please Help

Hopefully, someone can help me solve this issue. My ijoy capo squonk will not power on and stay on. I put two new different batteries in it (21700, 18650)) and tried to use it with a few different tanks. It will only power on, if I have it plugged into the charging port, then it shuts off after a few seconds.It’s my only squonk. , so I’m hoping one of you guys can help me troubleshoot this thing. I also sent Ijoy a message, hopefully, they get back to me soon.

2 Likes

I’d start w/ cleaning the contacts, the threads on the battery cap are the negative contact.

2 Likes

Should i clean inside where the positive side of the battery touches ?

1 Like

yep, isopropyl alc. on cotton swap but if its bad use a pencil eraser

2 Likes

That’s the best foot forward IMO. Especially if it’s under warranty.

I’ll be watching to see how it unfolds, but if all else fails, feel free to hit me up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I searched the web to see if any others had that problem and a fix, seems like that mod had a bit of problems…from auto fire to not reading the atomizr to your issue…along with more…i guess it all boiled down to the chip…so you did the right thing as writing to Ijoy to reach out for some ideas of what to do. I am hoping your issue can be resolved as I know you like that mod…good luck

3 Likes

I had a no power issue with mine, stripped it down, easy enough if you have the diddy tools. it was swimming in juice inside all over switch’s and contacts, also circuit board, quick clean out and now still works.

1 Like

Thank you. I hope so too. Next time, i will do a bit of research before i buy my next sqounk. . Hoprfeuly ijoy will exchange it for a new one.

1 Like