Proper etiqutte ? for Collecting ejuice recipes

From what I’ve seen and read here Alyssa I don’t think that will be an issue, you appear to be quite the brilliant mixer :wink:

4 Likes

Oh my! :blush:

5 Likes

Keep sharing Alisa, it’s beyond your nature not too! You wouldn’t want to deprive all these nice people of you recipes would you?

3 Likes

I’m about to be in my very first hurricane, so if you do not hear from me by the end of the week, you guys have my permission to take my recipes as your own! Just incase, I love… most…of ya :wink:

6 Likes

I hope all goes well and you continue to thrive down there (I’m up in Boston ) and wish u and urs stay as safe as possible!!!

4 Likes

Thanks brother I appreciate it, is it wrong of me to be kind of excited? I mean I’m not excited about dying a horrible death or anything but I’ve kind of always wanted to experience a hurricane without my house being destroyed of course :slight_smile:
I’m a storm chaser kind of guy

4 Likes

oh and if you want I’ll save them all?

2 Likes

The first thing I’m packing up is my lab, then my turntables and then the kids and some food hahaha

1 Like

I fkn love storms think positive and ull do just fine… think of it as a life experience… :wink:

1 Like

BUT REALLY STAY SAFE AND BE CALM DURING THE STORM …A CALM THINKER GETS THE BEST JOBS DONE!!! please keep safe

2 Likes

I will brother please excuse my humor and thank you for your concern, hopefully I don’t lose power and I can keep you guys updated. We are right on the Gulf so I don’t know how hard we will be hit but looking at the path of the hurricane I really can’t see any of Florida

I feel ya, I’ve been through a few. It can be scary. Just make sure you are prepared with the essentials. and protect yourself and you should be fine. Good luck !!!

1 Like

the last tornado I was in the first thing I took to the basement… (I was home alone ) was the laptop… haha had live weather !!!

2 Likes

I’m watching weather rt now

1 Like

I’m all about the live radar…

1 Like

Yeah I’m used to tornados and have been in a lot living in the midwest and tornado alley…never a hurricane though…

AND I just found out the catering company I run is part of Florida disaster relief and lets say Miami calls and gets hit, then we all get in our cars and drive down there and cook for 1000s of people, while sleeping in bags in our cars. Now don’t get me wrong that’s commendable of him and all BUT this was NEVER brought up in the past nor is it part of my contract…
I’ll be DAMNED if I’m going to leave my family of 4 to fend for themselves while I drive through a hurricane 100s of miles so this jackass can profit!
I’m sorry if this sounds selfish but my family’s safety is my #1!

Maybe I’ll make a separate thread for this if it gets any bigger, I dont want to clutter this thread too much. I’m just not a happy guy right now, I just found out 5 minutes ago…thankfully this doesn’t really look that bad BUT they just declared Florida a state of emergency a few hours ago…

4 Likes

Hurl some clouds at it! You’ll be fine.

2 Likes

hey if I had the opportunity to help I think… no I know I would I always volunteer @the hospital I work at for disaster relief… so hopefully ur in that position to help them and not urself …

1 Like

It’s not that I don’t want to help because of course I do, it’s more the fact this should of been talked about in my contract or talked about at all for that matter!
I have 2 little boys and a wife who have never been in anything like this nor a tornado. I would LOVE to go help as a family sure but to be FORCED to abandon my family in the middle of the night isn’t what I signed up for.
You also have to know the owner…he is a disrespectful, greedy, F anyone over for a penny type guy. He has already cut my salary in half and breaks the law by having me work 48 hour shifts, straight through without sleep… He isn’t doing this to “help” he is doing this out of disaster relief $ he will get.
I don’t know, there’s no way to sum it up here. It’s just the simple fact I should of been made aware of this and I shouldn’t be taken away from my family against my will when they need me the most.
If I was a doctor, in the gaurd, etc COMPLETELY different story…like I said this may sound selfish but that’s not what I was saying…I’m constantly taking care of everyone before myself-I always come last

6 Likes

I feel the same way fam first always… I mean ALWAYS!!!

4 Likes