Proper etiqutte ? for Collecting ejuice recipes

Hmmmm I think I used to work for your boss… or his brother … oh … no… wait… that pretty much sums up most of the owners I have worked for… keep safe during the hurricane , and make sure you board up those windows if you don’t have functioning shutters …

2 Likes

Thanks man, the hurricane was just downgraded and it doesn’t appear that it will effect us now, there’s still a chance it will pick back up but highly unlikely

3 Likes

that’s good to know

2 Likes

Remember, hurricane supplies = beer, bread and milk first…then that other survival crap. ; )

2 Likes

Or in my case since I don’t drink = Nicotine, VG and flavorings first…then that other survival crap. ; )

4 Likes

Mo better priorities! Got to have something to keep you busy…you can only play so much Monopoly or Twister and then you’re done!

2 Likes

Oh there’s a lot of ways to play twister and keep it intriguing

2 Likes

Yes…by incorporating mixing ejuice into that scenario? That’s what you mean right? ; )

2 Likes

Um…ahhh…y.y.yeah…ejuice…of course

2 Likes

So I have a fix for those that are taking and reposting stuff as theirs

:wink:

4 Likes

So, I have a question. Do you think I can go to 0.04 with the Cap Juicy Orange without destroying the subtle balance of this mix? I thought about going to maybe 0.035, but I’d have to buy another scale to make that happen? I’ll do it though if you think it will make this recipe rock!

Oh, and it’d be alright if I posted this on VU? Just getting permission first. Don’t want you getting all butthurt and stuff. ; )

3 Likes

I dont know man .04 is a bit much I think, maybe .03 is of…personally I think peach would destroy this though BUT taste is subjective and all…

You better credit me for this recipe because this is God’s work right here

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I won’t repost it. Think I’ll blend it up for my shop, it should sell like hot cakes. Oh, that’s right, no one likes hot cakes around here. Never mind…lol

3 Likes

Ya know, when I was in Boston a couple months ago, I didn’t see a single IHop or waffle house…

3 Likes

I can’t even imagine the flav on this it look crazy stupid insane!!!

2 Likes

there is an ihop on rt 9 just west of boston I go there all the time…

I think it is HILARIOUS the amount of people that don’t realize it is just a joke so they are getting all pissed off and downgrading it or sending me messages like WTF?! don’t you think you’re going overboard lol
I’m amazed by the reactions, at least some of the people are smart enough to get the joke and take it for just that, without trying to downgrade it out of spite lol I love it

2 Likes

Serious, ah sh@t, I thought I found my ADV !!! I’m vaping it as we type…lol

2 Likes

No please. I will not get any good juice to vape!
I hope I’m being proper. I don’t make any recipes but I’ll let the mixologist know how I really feel and if I add anything. Nothing is original. If you make something that’s different, it is different. This is all public posting. If you say it’s yours and you post it — it is. This is all public text. Not copywritten recipes. If someone wants to hide something, for whatever reason, then they can. No swet people. please. I’m just so glad some people do share. I try my best to share what I can in return.

5 Likes

Just have to say, I love this recipe by @beatnick …priceless! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes