Pugsley's all mouth and no trousers review of the IJOY CAPO Squonk Kit

Cheers :wink: :+1:

Thanks brother :wink: glad you liked it :+1:

1 Like

glad to be of service :wink: lol …your cash would def be better thrown somewhere else I think :+1: Thanks!

well that airflow looks OK but on this the coil placement needs to be high to get the air underneath, which is fine if you’re just gonna drip but not so good for squonking. Thanks for the comment :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Bad move by IJOY :roll_eyes:. Thanks for a fab review petal, they’re always a delight to read! :grin:

2 Likes

I came very close to buying one last month and was debating on getting one this weekend. I’ve been battling with the vapeaholic question: “Do I REALLY need another mod?” Of course the final answer after days and nights of pondering would have been a resounding, “Yes, yes I do. I work hard (not really) and I deserve this!”

Thanks for pulling me back from the edge.

1 Like

Thankings as always my lovely :wink:

1 Like

Happy to help :wink: you’re very welcome, you’d be much better getting a HCigar VTinbox or Gbox for sure

1 Like

But do I Really need it?
Yeah, we already know the answer :grinning:

1 Like

this?..nooo…no one needs this lol…it’s shit lmao

3 Likes

Good honest review. Not often seen in the vape review world. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Always a pleasure brother :wink: thanks :+1:

Really looking forward to you doing the GBOX. One I can actually directly relate to. With funny pictures!

1 Like

Well it was only sent on the slow boat yesterday sooo…sometime in 2020 I would imagine :rofl:

1 Like

The saddest part is realizing Honey BooBoo is a Human squonker. As always thanks for keepin’ it reals. I was disappointed with my iJoy LUX dual 26650 as it fails in the TC Dept., but I use it more often than my two DNA mods because of the battery life (3 days!) and it works fine in Watt mode. (EBL brand 26650 from Amazon 5,000 mAh that one year later still charge over 5,100+ mAh from 3v [drained]).

def has the “look” (CAPO and LUX215)

1 Like

Always look forward to your feedback Mr Darc :wink: those bats sound impressive to say the least…

Did you read the Squonk special review I did before xmas? …granted it was a bit TLDR but…like I said…I always look forward to your views :wink:

Ooops may have missed it in the Blaze that is Christmas …check it in a bit.

heh, and I just built a 22 Ga Ti on the LUX and torturing it …or me

1 Like

Just couldn’t get along with Ti, tried it loads but me being a straight wattage user i’m all about the SS or the Ni80 these days

Hey if you test the GBOX in TCR SS mode, note that it’s calibrated to SS304 (105). For me that does not work well since I use 316L and had to go to manual 092 to sort it. Hey, maybe that’ll make the review!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip bud, I only use VW though, never got on with TC lol

1 Like