Pugsley's almost incredible review of the Ijoy Combo RDTA

Glad you’re still with us @JoJo and I trust you have had a pleasant break :grin::thumbsup:

What do you think with the nick name lol…is it a goer …? :thumbsup:? :-1:?

1 Like

I am truly glad to hear it and I am very happy for you! I can’t wait to see more reviews and I know you must be ecstatic to be getting free vape gear for doing something you thoroughly enjoy! I know I would be!

1 Like

well, I do enjoy it, that is true, and that is primarily why I do it, I mean yeah it’s cool that you get free stuff to review and so far I have been lucky to get really good well made stuff, obv that makes it a lot easier to do a good review on it, we’ll see what happens when I get something crappy haha, but I do spend about 2 or 3 hours doing each review so it’s kinda like your getting paid for doing it but in vape gear. I can’t imagine they would ever send out something expensive to review, that would be a bonus though :grin:

1 Like

You never know! Even expensive things need to be reviewed!!!

1 Like

"And in today’s review… $1000 mods…are they worth it ?? We put 5 against each other in the following review"
Can you imagine lol

4 Likes

Ah no way I’ve only just noticed haha, thanks @JoJo 🖒 lol

1 Like

We always do.

2 Likes

Brilliant and refreshing to see something different love these, you should try and cut and paste the whole thing into DIYRS and see what happens. Anyway keep them up :wink:

1 Like

thanks man :wink:

1 Like

Makes me feel young it’s like reading a comic, you my good sir have a style that’s mental but amusing and definitely original.

2 Likes

1 Like

Bit quiet on mine as you will have realised but I can share on others if you like if they let me that is

1 Like

By all means man, I’ve linked on a few but if you have more dude then yeah cool! :ok_hand::thumbsup:

1 Like

They might be pretty cool on you tube in the same format as your doing here split them up into screens with some sound effects or voiceovers.

yeah I’ve thought about it good n hard but I just don’t see it crossing over and having the same effect you know, it only reads, I mean I’m not looking at competing with the youtubers, I like this, and if people like it too then that’s all good with me :grin: it’s nice to be appreciated on any level :thumbsup:

1 Like

What happens when they aren’t a forum member can they still view them.

1 Like

Yeah for sure, do what you enjoy that’s what will keep it fresh.

1 Like

erm…don’t know actually :confused:

1 Like

Me neither sure when I first visited it asked me to sign up, which could be a good or bad thing depending on how many people take the time to do it

1 Like

Just me being daft, logged out followed the link can see it no probs

1 Like