Pugsley's edgy & razor sharp review of the VOOPOO Alpha 1 222w Mod

Thank you very much Josephine :wink: …you’re prob right about the grooves but don’t talk to me about that fucking Vboy…it died!..DIED…after a week!..I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt and they’re sending me another…shit happens lol.
The grooves are metal on this tho not rubber, plus with it being on the metal slide you can just take it off and rinse it under the tap :wink: …which I did…with the carrots lol.

And thank you very much for the kind compliment :wink: means a lot :grin::+1:

2 Likes

died

This is me banging my head in frustration.
Damn bro, that sucks. I thought mine had died this afternoon but it was just the battery door not being properly closed :sweat_smile:

That’s pretty cool, I will take my previous comment back :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Smashingly fun read gunga-din! :thumbsup:
Well done sir!

3 Likes

Excellent review brother! You never fail to entertain and give solid advice on the device.

Oh, are we having pizza tonight? Can you order me an XXXL with pepperoni?

2 Likes

A Bob Dylan reference?

1 Like

If it is, it was unintentional. Lol

Off the cuff family saying.
“Nice job gunga-din…” “Way to go gunga-din” etc.
I forget the original reason it became a family saying… Just one of those things

2 Likes

I believe it was a movie and Bob Dylan referenced it in You Ain’t Going Nowhere

Clouds so swift, the rain’s pourin’ in
We’re gonna see a movie called ‘Gunga Din’
Pack up your money, put up your tent, Mcguinn
You ain’t goin’ nowhere

2 Likes

But it was based on a historical figure wasn’t it?

2 Likes

Gunga Din poem by Rudyard Kipling maybe

2 Likes

No idea. The only time I have heard it referenced was in that song and then when you mebtioned it. Kinda cool.

1 Like

Your reviews always make me laugh. Also love your in-depth descriptions. It is a very sharp looking upscale device that has a solid performance. Minus the auto shut off. :-1:t2: I also remember the eighties so I especially liked this one. Thanks for the review.

2 Likes

Thanks Brother!..:wink:

Well yes…it’ll have to be pizza won’t it…seeing as you’ve emptied the cupboards again!..(SMH) :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you very much kind sir :wink:

1 Like

Thank you very much :grin: I’m glad you liked it, the auto shut off is optional though, just don’t upgrade the software and your’e golden :wink:

I’m in the market for a love pulse veg cutter upper from the 80’s thank you for bringing this pretty awesome vooping device to my attention :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

wow…it’s almost like it was made JUST for you…your lucky day lmao

Cheers :wink:

2 Likes

I love your reviews Pugsly! Thanks for taking the time to create and share them!

2 Likes

Thanks man :wink: really appreciate that :+1:

1 Like

@Steampugs Brother, I don’t know HOW I missed this review. Only YOU, could start out with this …
mV49Qtt

Then add some …

And even managed to squeeze in ZZTop. I am floored Sir. Well done !!!

2 Likes

Thanks brother lol :wink: glad you liked it man

1 Like