Pugsley's full flavoured and tightly wrapped review of Phillip Turton's hand crafted coils

I’m sorry to have to report that Phil has let me down big time.
I have been ordering coils from him for a while, quite a few orders.
I ordered 10 coils 2 months ago and due to his partner being sick he kept putting off making the coils, I told him I understood and wished his partner well on numerous occasions.
About 10 or 11 days ago I told him that if he couldn’t make the coils that it might be a good idea for him to refund my payment.
He said he would.
He still hasn’t refunded me, so I’m pretty dissapointed.
I know that Phil is a good guy, but thought that I should let you guys know that you probably shouldn’t order anything from him until it’s confirmed that he’s actually going to be able to fulfill your order.

2 Likes

I’m on board. That’s beautiful workmanship. Thank you for highlighting this!

I haven’t spoken to him for a long time man, but thanks for bringing it to our attention, as I understand it he is having some problems with his wife being poorly, I hope everything works out in the end. :+1:

2 Likes

Unfortuanatly shit happens and at the end of the day loved ones and family always come first.
Thoughts are with him at this time.

1 Like

Nice coils! Thanks for the review! How long those 20 stack take to ramp up? Prolly need to push 150 watts… beautiful though!

2 Likes

Damn this is older… my bad.

3 Likes