Pugsley's high 5's all round review of the Ijoy RDTA 5s ...(Not 6...?)

Thanks brother :wink: yeah the Chinese sure do things in weird ways, you’d think they’d realise that we actually want more juice in there…and a way of getting it in…odd

1 Like

Thanks man :wink:

1 Like

Chrome on a Macbook. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ahh…must be an android thing then 🖒

1 Like

Man that thing looks super cool! I like everything about it… but that fill hole has to go. You tore me up with that Bruce Lee gif after the specs. That shit was funny!

3 Likes

Thanks man lol :wink:🖒

@Steampugs another great review, but I must say I am a little uncomfortable with you referring to my “fill hole” :smirk: The Gun Metal finish looks so awesome on my black DNAs, and the fill hole when using a glass dropper has actually been handy when driving. While it may be one of the only ways to fill, the dropper tip does kinda drop confidently into place, blindly (just needs to be centered) and you can feel it “engage” (get your minds out of the gutter!). The volume is a problem, but I rarely vape the same flavor for long, so a large tank for me is more of an issue …also you mentioned this might be directed to comply with the TPD restrictions.

As we watch the new-and-improved evolution of Vape gear, this is a solid win. Clearly there are some finer points needing attention …we’ll just have to wait for the 6s :wink: Meanwhile I’m super pleased with my freebie win from EFUN. Again great review… the included Fused Claptons are nice too, they look like maybe nichrome (color?) …great clouds and flavor either way. I run mine with the bottom airflow open 100% and the top airflow at 50%

1 Like

Yeah the volume is an issue for me really, well…half an issue…the only time I ever use tanks is when I’m out-out or driving, out-out …not an issue, I can fill, but driving I prefer my 30mm Supreme purely because I’m not comfortable filling while driving anymore and I’d have to be driving very far before that monster runs out.
Awkwardly…I’ve just received another gunmetal 5s with the captain kit from another supplier so…not sure how to go about that review yet lol…I just can’t for the life of me understand why they got rid of the tube, so much easier with it.

and…Thanks man :wink: as always…can’t promise to leave your fill hole alone though…

1 Like