Pugsley's Ironically named review of the unbelievable DEJAVU RDTA

Yeah it’s FLAVOUR…don’t blame us if you got fuck lazy with your spelling :wink:

Thanks man lol :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks for the laugh!! I’ve needed that today! Cheers!

3 Likes

Always a pleasure :wink: lol

2 Likes

The author is aware there is a problem. Not sure when a solution will be coming to us :confused: Hopefully soon.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply bro :+1: All i can say is that we all miss them terribly :wink:

3 Likes

Yep. Me too. And that’s not only rare but saying something!!

I’ve never been part of the “hardware race” or in the cool kids “I’ve gotta have the latest and greatest” crowd…hell, just looking at fundamental design elements of most attys, I can spot issues that make me either lose whatever interest I had, or if there was none, move straight to “yeah, that’s absolute garbage”.

This one on the other hand, has no noticeable downsides, and ticks almost all the boxes I could ever ask for!! The only way I think this could fall even remotely short, is not having an alternate model available for the single coil crowd!

Absolutely excellent review (and pics) Pugs! One quick question though. What size (ID) coil was it that made you so happy?

2 Likes

ROFLMAO.

While I can’t believe you just went there… A most excellent implied reference! (icwhatudidthere) :wink:

1 Like

I had no choice to go there! Fancy ass, slapping U’s all willy-nilly, Don’t he know there’s a vowel shortage!!

2 Likes

And here I thought you were being all cheeky with the “when we left” bit, and stole the U for use in United States of America. :wink:

/Takes back the “+10 comic genius” points that you were silently awarded… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wait!! I’m not a dumb hillbilly, really!!! I’m a witty, sassy-mouthed patriotic American! HONEST!

3 Likes

Ok, seeing your review, and then watching DejaVu’s video, I almost crapped myself double about this rdta! I don’t always have to have the latest and greatest, and was pretty happy with my Ijoy 5s (except for that damned NON fill-port)…but this beauty has sent me into vaper-shock, got me all Twitterpated!! I fell hard, and ordered it from Heavens Gifts tonight. May God Have Mercy On My Soul!!

2 Likes

Damnit! I was enjoying my iJoy RDTA 5S right up until I saw it’s fatal flaw perfected. A spingloaded center fill so it doesn’t leak and fits real world juice bottles!? DeRp …so thanks Dammit another fine review

Did I say DAMNIT? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think I’m having Veja Du

3 Likes

Thank you very much brother :wink: I belive it was 3.5mm sir :ok_hand:

1 Like

appreciated as always Brother Darc :wink: …knocks the shit outta the 5s man…by a lonnng chalk :ok_hand:

2 Likes

These are gonna sell a shit ton man I will guarantee it, home run for the guy, be interesting to see what his new stuff is gonna be like too

3 Likes

love is in the air…doo doo doo doo do do doooo

djv

7 Likes

Awesome!!! Bromance alert :laughing:

5 Likes

I’m so gonna stalk him…

3 Likes

I thought you did already and that’s how you got that Dejavu in the first place :laughing:

3 Likes

Noo I totally used threats of ultra violence and depraved pyromania on HG for that…:fire::fire:

3 Likes