Pugsley's Ironically named review of the unbelievable DEJAVU RDTA

I’m sure you did, so when did the stalking begin?
I think Adrian wanna know as well for the police report you know :laughing:

2 Likes

I think there’s some things I should keep off public forums you know…:laughing::grin:

2 Likes

Where is the whatnots!!! Me needs whatnots…

2 Likes

I expect nothing less :+1::laughing:

1 Like

@Steampugs, I remembered…how airy is the airflow? :thinking:

1 Like

How hairy is the elbow - not very. But i need my glasses

Great review pugs I have this coming now

3 Likes

With the sides shut its still ‘hairy’ :wink: not too much tho, enough to get the full flavour, :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks brother, intetested to know what you think :wink:🖒

1 Like

Very impressive write up brother. That thing looks awesome and I am putting it in the cart.

1 Like

thank you brother…and so you fucking should :wink: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Received mine yesterday morning…am seriously, seriously impressed. Fit and finish are amazing, o-rings perfect size, not a micro scratch or burr, threads very smooth, build deck is done very well and the airflow platform is perfectly placed, closer to the posts and raised nicely. Bottom airflow is just about right. And I might add that I can fit a smaller tipped glass dropper right through the drip tip and fill that way, without even removing the cap! This is THE best rdta I have ever tried, period. And its really stylin I must say. Got mine in stainless. Wow, just wow. Got mine from heavens gifts. Get you one. Do it now. Really.

2 Likes

Cool! Mine has landed in the UK, just gotta wait for it to be delivered :grin:

1 Like

Think you will be very, very happy with yours Lolly. Black or stainless? Would like to hear what you think of yours.

2 Likes

Stainless - very excited! Supposed to be putting it to one side for my bday…don’t think I’ll hold out til November though :joy:

2 Likes

F that lolly that is just crazy talk

2 Likes

I know, right?! It’s just Not. Gonna. Happen. :laughing:

2 Likes

Mine is waiting for the kids to go off to bed in like 5 mins - I even made some nice ribbon wire claptons for it today

2 Likes

It’s so preeeeety :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

No waiting till November. That’s an order! The DejaVu is crying for its mommy!

3 Likes

Woftam, those ought to work most choicely in that, no doubt.

3 Likes