Pugsley's narcissistic review of the Wotofo Bravo RTA

steampugs maybe you will know or anyone , the guy at a vape shop said wotofo was a chinese clone company when they first started is this true ? no big deal just wondering because it seemed he made it up on the spot when he saw me using the flow sub tank

2 Likes

To be honest mate I really don’t know…I’ve never heard that before, but if they did start out doing clones, they certainly don’t do it now so I wouldn’t really bother about it one way or the other :wink:

2 Likes

i figured the dude had no clue , he was actually trying to make them sound bad bc other customers were around and asked about my tank lol , i actually said the same thing , if they were it was a long time ago and if you carried the line they would be 50 to 60 $ tanks lmao , ty anyway

2 Likes

no thats true, only been vaping close to 2 years myself but enjoy the old school stuff.

2 Likes

I heard the same thing from someone once, not like I cared, everyone has to start somewhere. A lot of Wotofo products I have enjoyed, the Bravo being one of them. @Steampugs nailed it, great tank and great review.

4 Likes

Thanks brother :wink: …very much appreciated, maybe there is some truth behind it then, doesn’t bother me in the slightest :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Johnny Bravo :rofl:. Awesome review beaut :ok_hand::tada:

3 Likes

lol …don’t ask me where that one came from lmao…thank you my lovely :wink:

2 Likes

I’m wondering if this bravo rta would be a good first. I have not built anything and am considering starting. I need a starter rta I’m not ready for rda’s Yet. Any tips on a first rebuildable?

Ps I’m loving all your reviews!!!
Please keep sending pugs free stuff!!!

2 Likes

Why thank you very much :wink:

If you’ve never built before I’d probably advise a single coil build to begin with, do you use RDA’s or just tanks?..

1 Like

:nerd_face::face_with_monocle::grin::rofl:

Ten n stuff

2 Likes

Just tanks so far with pre built coils. I just got a couple more used tanks from a friend. And I knew singles would be better to start with. Gosh so that answers my question easily

1 Like

Ok smart arse…there’s an ever so slight chance I may have missed that… :sunglasses: :fu: :joy:

whatevs…

anyway…

Yes @Stankhammer give it a go on the singles, brush up on your ohms law, get a couple of builds under your belt and see how you get on, it’s really easy once you get your head around it :wink:

3 Likes

Lol sorry I didn’t mean to be a smart arse. Your review had me and I must have read that it’s a two coil build but forgot my beginners criteria. Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

It’s totally me he’s calling smart arse (he calls me much worse in pm)…cos he forgot to put his specs on so didn’t see that you’d already said rta’s :grin:

3 Likes

Fantastic review, with comedy as always…looks-sounds like a winner…!

Thanks again @Steampugs …!!!

2 Likes

More than welcome brother, thanks for the comment :wink: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Exceptionally entertaining review. I don’t see the word “fuckpig” used NEARLY enough in polite society. You, sir, are a beacon of hope.

3 Likes

why some people dont consider it as polite is anyones guess…feels perfectly acceptable and indeed… warranted…in some cases :grin:

thanks again 🖒

3 Likes