Pugsley's relentless savagery review of the Geekvape Aegis 100w Mod

lmao Thank you very much my dear :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice review. The stress test was the selling point :+1:.
It’s my workhorse now after a trip under a forklift and being wrapped in plastic and used as a football still looks like new.
Your right about the battery life but that’s the cost of being indestructible even iron man needs to recharge his battery.
Keep the reviews coming :grin:

2 Likes

Hope my wife doesn’t find out about this one. Indistructable pffff what happens when the wife finds out about this huh? No more replacements, back-ups, back-ups for back-ups thats what happens no more reason to buy mods other then I want a shiny. Nope can’t let that happen so if you all could just keep quiet about this one, thank you and shame on geekvape.

Oké seriously now. Can’t really see the appeal in this one, as I found enough mods already that can take a good beating in everyday life. So unless you are a crash test dummy or a scubba diver who vapes on the job, I can’t see a reason to add the bulk.
Nice looking mod though.

3 Likes

Thanks Gartvin, very much appreciated :wink:

1 Like

" the ice test " brilliant , that was a classic moment loved it , well done

3 Likes

Thanks man :wink:

Thanks man :+1:

Another thoroughly entertaining and informative review. I’m reminded of John Oliver’s (Last Week Tonight) razor-sharp wit and if reviewers were reviewed, you’d be in the top 1%.
I wanna party with you brother!

3 Likes

wow!..I really don’t know what to say to that…that’s a truly amazing compliment thank you!..
As nice as it would be to go and party with you too I’m afraid I have a pregnant woman at home that is literally due this Saturday…She would cut my scrotum off…with a spoon.

There is no reasoning with a woman who is that pregnant…

She genuinely frightens me…:neutral_face:

Thanks again :wink:

5 Likes

Wow those GIF’s made me LMFAO, you really turned a Aegis kidnapping into one of the best Aegis reviews out there…Brilliant!

2 Likes

It’s completely brilliant when people skim through so fast that they miss the entire point, either that or he read slowly, and it still went over his head. That dude falls into facepalm category.

2 Likes

Nice bit of work. Pimpin’ is hard, but Original Pimpin’ takes some creativity. Well played sir. Original and unbiased reviews is why you have fans! Thanks for being a Pimp.

2 Likes

Oh the humanity - you are a cruel, cruel man sir, cruel but friggin funny. Great review with an awesome torture twist. :rofl:

2 Likes

lol thanks brother, I had fun makin that one…but then I did have 2 months to plan it lmao…

Oh he definitely just went in for the videos…I really hope he went back in after my comment and read the whole thing…
He never replied to me haha …

Thank you very much Sir Darc :wink: Never considered myself a pimp… I kinda like it :smiling_imp: ‘Steampimp’ …possible name change maybe …:smirk:

3 Likes

betcha didn’t know I had such a dark side eh brother…:smiling_imp:

And thanks man much appreciated :wink:

1 Like