Pugsley's Right Riveting Review of the Digiflavor Pharaoh RDA ...or RDTA...?

Does it vape? Then who cares about looks once the caps on? :thumbsup:

3 Likes

True. But at least I didnā€™t put this ugly sumbitch on there. :blush:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not laughing. That coil looks pretty good considering that 26g wrap wire is not easy. If you step up to 30g or higher it will be easier to get the wrap tighter.

1 Like

that looks cool imo

1 Like

what deck is that ??

Itā€™s the pharaoh dude, and thereā€™s nothing wrong with coil at all, nice job :+1:

3 Likes

man that deck looks easy to put a coil on , i had the tobeco velocity v2 and i bought premade coils and the end of the legs were to thick to put through the holes on the post , that looks like there would be no problem

1 Like

Iā€™m yet to find a coil that WONT fit in it dude lol

1 Like

ya i hear you bro , but you know my stance on this and im to stubborn to change my view on it

1 Like

Awesome review pugs! just ordered one from gearbest for Ā£22

2 Likes

Thanks @Pugs1970! Mine is also on the way. I made some Ti Claptons from 24 Ga and 28 Ga (all I had on hand) and they were crazy huge. hmm wondering if theyā€™ll fit in the Pharaoh :wink: Congrats @anon88729607! ā€¦really looking forward to getting this too

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know I wanted a Pharaoh until now! Damn you! :smiley: great review, you should definitely do some more.

On the RIP Tripper thing ā€¦ I hated the twat for what he pulled for a while too, but I think most vapers have moved on and pretty much forgiven him, as he is doing a tonne for advocacy these days. I know many other big name reviewers who slated him at the time have jumped on board with him for some big projects and donā€™t mind being associated. The likes of Mike Vapes, Vaping Heathen, DJlsb, AmbitionZ, Vapor trail plus other, even Grimmgreen. If they can get over the past, I think all vapers can. RIP is a bit of a plonk in general, but he sure knows his vape gear, you canā€™t deny that.

4 Likes

nice one man :wink: Iā€™m sure youā€™ll love it

Jeez Bo took you long enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

you know you might have just swayed me. , everyone deserves a second chance right ???
but i just realized this is an rda not an rta which is what im looking for i want a tank but if it was an rta id bite

2 Likes

Itā€™s kind of a mixture, it looks like an RDA, but works more like an RDTA, it has a 2ml juice well that you dip your wicks down into, so no need to constantly drip.

2 Likes

You could mount the springs off a '72 Chevy pickup on the Pharaoh.

4 Likes

I literally just spit my water out from laghing at thisā€¦ Sick As Titz!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got a guy working on a little something for meā€¦reckons he can 8 wraps SPACED in this sucker :smiling_imp:

3 Likes