Pugsley's Right Riveting Review of the Digiflavor Pharaoh RDA ...or RDTA...?

@TheTinMan1 was it you who had the same issue? Did you ever solve it?

1 Like

This is my first post on this thread so I think it may be someone else who had the same issue but I have seen several people on other reviews have the issue but I have not yet seen a fix. Some people say they’ve never had a leak and some have this one pretty bad. I feel like the o rings it comes with are too skinny because it’s definitely never a “snug fit” as Rip says in his video when he screws the top cap on. I swear mine just screws all the way down as if there is no o ring at all.

1 Like

Oh sorry now I see you were asking another member :joy: Sorry about that

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I put a beefier o-ring on it that helped a little. The o-ring was big enough that it was slightly visible when tightened down but didn’t take away from the appearance of the atty. but the fix was short lived.

If you have the top cap off you can probably feel a little up and down play in the AFC ring. I have yet to find a fix but was thinking of trying a food grade epoxy.

I love the tank but the leaking issue has had me shelf it. I thought of ordering another but afraid I will have the same issue.

If I find I fix I will be sure to post it.

I had a similar problem when I had my Pharaoh. I found that coils with fewer wraps allow the cotton to rest on the airflow and drip juice down the hole. I alleviated this issue by using more wraps around a smaller diameter rod.

1 Like

Rip’s IG today had a pic of the upcoming RTA Pharaoh …

1 Like

Thing about it is I’ve not had it come out of the airflow holes. It’s coming from the bottom of the AFC ring. All the way around it. Not just the air flow holes side.

How does it look?

2 Likes

that ig link preview is out of proportion so click it or go to his feed

1 Like

Doesn’t look bad. Looks wide but I’m not sure how wode the Gpriv is.

1 Like

Looks to be 30 mm comparing to my gpriv with a 30 mm tank on it

2 Likes

That there is a nice looking tank, gonna keep my eye out for that…:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I can see the lads have already helped you out, I had no issues with mine but I would of pointed you to Tinman as I knew he had similar issues. :wink:

Of course the tank version would be coming soon as I just bought the rdta! Haha just like computers, as soon as you buy one a newer, better thing has to come out :smirk:

1 Like