Pugsley's right riveting review of the Whiterose PWM Mod Box

Good evening Ladles and Jellyspoons :nerd::thumbsup: Tonight I bring you a very special review indeed, THIS review is for something I have been waiting for for what seems like an eternity, sat with my face pressed against the window…dribbling slightly with insanity…

But today…today the little bastard sneaked into the porch whilst I was at work, On my return, there it was, in all it’s…brown…cardboard…glory :thinking:

I now have no windows in the porch due to my high pitched girly scream with excitement but TOTALLY worth it…windows I can get anytime, THIS…this is a one off (ahem …unless I order another :smiling_imp:)…and it’s ALL mine…NO ONE has this except me…are you ready for the shear beauty I am about to bestow upon you, brace yourselves…as Sean Bean would say…

TADAHHHHHHHH!

Ok I admit this not being yours might take the edge off the excitement for you but look at it…JUST LOOK AT IT…

No lights, No screen, no fiddly buttons soaked in e-liquid and doing whatever they fucking please, no LED 510 ring (although I totally want that on my next one @Whiterose0818 just so’s we’re clear :wink::ok_hand:) …This mod is SUPER clean looking, the engraving is so fine and clear it actually…hurts…my eyes.

of course this is all well and good, things can be made to look beautiful and fall apart like a clowns car as soon as you sit in the driving seat so I opened her up…looked in awe at the internal craftsmanship for a few seconds before I realised that I in fact had no idea what I was looking at.:neutral_face:…I just let out a “Cooool”…nodded my head in appreciation and slapped in a couple of LG HG2’s

Loaded up my Goon clone with my latest (secret) recipe, set the internal…slider…power thing ??:grimacing:…to around a quarter way and…boom…‘it works’ was my initial thought…no offence to anyone but I ordered and paid for this thing from a guy I’ve never met on the other side of the world with absolutely no guarantees or prior knowledge on what I was buying or whether or not the guy was actually a sick sadist intent on blowing my face apart just for shits and giggles…he might be…but on this occasion @Whiterose0818 had supplied me with an awesome piece of kit…so…I slid the…whatsit…slidey thing…to a more modest ‘half way’ …(FYI…I’m not a complete idiot…I knew my coil was good for 0.21ohms and my Batteries were top notch so I wasn’t pushing the boundaries of ‘life on the edge’ haphazardery …it’s a word!)…anyway…half way…liquid in…beautifully flush brushed stainless button pressed and…

When @Whiterose0818 said these things pack a punch the man WAS NOT KIDDING!..this is half power ffs!..THIS IS AWESOMMMMMME!! :open_mouth:…it was PERFECT, warm vape, thick plume, taste was incredible (down to me obv…not the mod :smirk:ahem)…
Then I thought…this is it, this is my perfect vape, what else do I need??..I don’t need ‘settings’…I don’t need a screen…I don’t need anything apart from what this just did? …this…

Is all I need to get my sweet spot in Vaping.

Now I know this does more, the board in this thing has a few tricks up it’s sleeve he did send me the manual and i did read it, but I don’t need it, this is perfect as is, and as for the build quality well…erm…I have nothing to compare it to :grin: it looks like it’s from a shop, it looks professional, I couldn’t see a single thing that made me think ‘hmm…that looks a bit dodgy’ …This man knows his trade, it’s the best money I have ever spent on a Mod and I have a fair few now, and the ones I have taken apart…did not look this well made (probably why they broke) and you know what else…with regards to the size of the mod, it sits there like a stumpy bulldog, you aint tipping this over only to see your glass tank shatter all over the table…sturdy is the key word here…AT LAST.

I will wrap this up with a montage of pics for you to peruse at your leisure and my final words to you will be yes…Ask @Whiterose0818 if he would do YOU the honour of building one of these to your personal specs, a personal Mod, a mod no one else has IN THE WORLD, you absolutely will not be sorry.
Thank you brother @Whiterose0818…you are indeed a legend and i am proud to own my very own personalised WR PWM Mod .
Happy…fucking…days :grin::ok_hand::thumbsup:

32 Likes

Most entertaining review ever!

That is one sweet looking mod, a one of a kind, good job @Whiterose0818

10 Likes

Thanks Grubby lad :wink::thumbsup:

5 Likes

That mod is sooooo cool!

9 Likes

Ah, you did it again, great review and an awesome looking mod you’ve got there! The only thing wrong I can see with this mod is that it’s yours. :sunglasses:
Now where’s my :green_face: emoji?
Nice job @Whiterose0818

11 Likes

why kind thankings Jose :blush:

4 Likes

Wow…thanks, brother. Thems is some strong words! Awesome review and thanks!!
BTW: it’s called a slide pot!

12 Likes

Another great review! Love the entertainment value.
@Whiterose0818…totally awesome job brother. Can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with as time goes on.

11 Likes

As usual a stunning and very entertaining review. That is one gorgeous mod! I will have to start saving my pesos. And I just love all those knowledgeable technical names and terms. I don’t know what they are called either. Good think I had you to teach me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

they are great mods that i can say for sure congrats @Pugs1970 ive had mine for a couple weeks and have enjoyed it very much also ty @Whiterose0818 for taking the time to make it for me

7 Likes

Love the review Pugs! I love the simple PWM mods , simple adjustment and man do they hit hard if you want them too!

I feel the same way about the one @Whiterose0818 built for me. The attention to the detail is simply outstanding in every way.I have owned some nice hand built mods , I would put the quality of these up against any that I have owned.
I may try the slide pot next , I love the clean looks!

8 Likes

no it’s not, it’s called a slidey power thingy…don’t blame me if you don’t know the technical term :unamused:

lmao

You’re welcome brother, least I could do, you did an amazing job. I said I’d keep this one at home to save it getting scratched up etc but here I am at work with it on my desk and I am definitely showing it off at the Vaper Expo on Saturday …then it can stay at home lol…maybe…:grin:

12 Likes

I think I represent the ‘average’ vaper lol, that’s how I like to approach my reviews, I’m no electrical engineer or chemist…I just like things that look cool and work well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

8 Likes

Wow @Whiterose0818 that is one beautiful mod! @Lostmarbles said it right when he said [quote=“Lostmarbles, post:8, topic:88550”]
Can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with as time goes on
[/quote]
It is always a pleasure to my eyes to view one of these gorgeous pieces of art from you!
Congratulations @Pugs1970 for owning it!

10 Likes

thanks!! i’m truly having loads of fun doing these!

10 Likes

you can tell brother, no one makes things this good unless they have a passion for it :wink::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Passionate, indeed!!

11 Likes

Looks the business a bit like a Victorian tobacco tin or something. Great review glad you didn’t post that lot on my wall only kidding you should try it. :wink:

3 Likes

Just read the whole thread nice bit of work

4 Likes

Beautiful piece of work there @Whiterose0818!

Congrats on the new slidey-power-thingy, the box that holds it, and of course the awesome review! =D

5 Likes