Pugsley's Sneaky Shoe-in Review of the Wismec Reuleaux Tinker 300w Kit

Same, same @BoDarc.

5 Likes

Holy shit, well…I guess it didn’t pop me an email :grimacing: :roll_eyes:

I’m great dude, don’t really ‘forum’ much these days (as you’ve probably guessed) but yeah, doin good, it’s all YT shows and (cough)commercial liquid launches(cough) for me now…I know I know…sold my soul etc etc…

Hope you’re doing good too man, sorry it took so long for me to see it but good to see you :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Pumpkin , I heard you were putting a line out congrats …Hey also tell the person who made the recipes congrats bwhahahaah. Seriously though good job​:call_me_hand::facepunch:

P.S you have my address so wheres my samples wtf

4 Likes

Selling out? LoL! You’re talking to a room full of whores! Sell Big my brother man! Out of 50 years of “work” I have been self-employed for 25 years. It’s hard to change an idea into a deposit at your bank, but nobody knows that more than me. Hope you have a great team …and an Accountant :innocent:

“Selling Out” often simply translates into you “…selling what they’re buyin’” which changes every Quarter. That was always my Nemesis. If you’re gonna be a whore, remember always stay on top! …No Reverse Cowgirl tho …there’s limits. (Urban_Dictionary_emoji.png)

I’m still online after retirement with 3 “stores” which keeps me lightly busy on the Daily. Sitting here trying to finish off a proper Yogurt recipe I’ve been struggling with for YEARS …so close. …I miss you guys …Jimminy Xmas! Has it bee 8 YEARS?! [sigh] Now I have to edit several hundred product photos which I slaughter with “keybinds” using an Gamer Keyboard automation I designed. 300+ pics from scratch? engk maybe an hour. Pulling off One’s gig is all a big collection of tricks …none of which work in this Realm (Juice creation), so again, Best of Luck!

6 Likes