Pugsley's 'squonk if you're horny' squonk review of a shit load of squonkers

And thank you for the awesome feedback brother :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Talk about putting in work, phenomenal review and rundown brother! Thanks for putting this together.

Now I want a VT inbox, sexy little thing too boot, not you, the VT inbox :laughing:

4 Likes

fuck you man I’m way sexier than that inbox…you’ve clearly never seen me in a shiny red dress… :kissing_heart:

thanks brother :wink: lol

6 Likes

Oh how this review made me giggle :rofl:. And given the word count, surely you’re nearly ready to write us a best-seller book of puns? Please? :grin:

Grand job bab :+1:

5 Likes

I didn’t know there was a limit on ELR…I didn’t just pass it a little bit either lol…
I’m far too easily distracted to write a book lmao…it would take me at least ninety twelve years…

but thank you my lovely :wink: and thanks for dealing with the social media for me :grinning: legend :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I’m just finishing the intro, and I’m loving this! Best review ever! Haha. Ok time to start reading actual reviews…
Thanks to heavengifts and gearbest!!!

4 Likes

Somebody remind me of the companies user names, so I can drop them a tag. To thank them.
*Also to show them there inventory sent out for review was worth every penny! Haha

4 Likes

why thank you very much :slight_smile: I thought it was a bit of a gamble doing such a long review but so far…the feedback seems positive so I’m over the moon with that :grinning:

3 Likes

I have the Athena kit on the way. Think when it arrives I’ll install the squonk pin on my dead rabbit, and use that rda on the Athena box. Thoughts? That should be a pretty good vape. Better than using the Athena rda. Rabbit has better airflow and dome-er top cap, for most likely better flavor. Even though 2rdas are pretty similar.
A fresh VTC4 and build around .18 ~ .20 thoughts?

2 Likes

I think that set up would do you proud man, the rabbits a hell of an RDA and there’s nothing wrong with the way the athena squonker performs at all, right build…right battery :wink: winner! let me know what you think when you do!

2 Likes

I liked your review a lot, was just thiking about squonking cause just started rda’s like 3 days ago and not a huge fan of the drip to much interaction for me. But that flavor… anyways I loved it good solid funny as hell and informative.

3 Likes

thank you very much Sciin :wink: I don’t believe you have commented on one of my reviews before so it’s always awesome to see :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Nope first time :grinning: but dead rabbit is awsome for a bumbling, big fingered, newb like me.

5 Likes

well in that case…welcome to my nonsense :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

Nice write up! Thanks so much for the time you put into reviewing these!

3 Likes

You are entirely welcome, thank you for the kind comment :wink::grin:🖒 :ok_hand:

3 Likes

So…did a bit of digging and discovered that it is in fact a well known problem but there is also a fix that involves the screw on the safety flip switch so I wasnt far off…apparently it also works better with a direct 20700 instead of using the 18650 sleeve 🖒

1 Like

:+1:Another great and entertaining review by you, well done!
I too have been slowly getting into squonking lately, like I’m sure a lot of us are.
From what you reviewed I have the Athena and the Pulse (mods only), of the 2 I prefer the Athena because it hits harder. The Pulse has lot of voltage drop and I already vape 0.08 - 0.1 ohm coils on mechs, so I can’t really build lower to ensure I get the same hit that I’m used to. Which is a shame, because 20700s are an advantage.
I also have the Lost Vape Drone DNA 250 or 167 I guess as it’s 2x18650, which when using the Lost Vape silicone bottles instead of the bottle it shipped with, it’s very good.
My favorite though is the Signature Tips SQ, which is expensive, but very good, no noticeable voltage drop, very small (same size as the Athena), and super comfortable to hold and fire.

1 Like

Thsnks man :grin:🖒 yeah I love that sig tip SQ but too near to xmas to be spending on stuff I clearly dont need lol…maybe January :laughing::ok_hand:

It’s definitely an addiction, I’ve got more vape gear than I could ever use and still keep buying more!:grin:
At least it’s a healthier addiction than cigarettes were.

5 Likes