Pugsley's 'squonk if you're horny' squonk review of a shit load of squonkers

Aint that the truth man, I give a lot of the stuff I review away to people that buy my liquids but I keep the stuff I really like…and I really like a lot of it :rofl:

1 Like

Time for my comments on your absolutely fantastic reviews on several of the more popular and not so popular squonk devices. As one who has over a period of 6-8 months gravitated towards squonking over pretty much any other type of vaping I have done in the almost 5 years in this hobby/lifestyle. I started dripping about 3 and a half yrs ago. Moved on to sub ohm tanks where I have remained with a few side trips back to dripping and the original squonk box for me was the Kanger Dripbox. I was in vaping heaven when I started using it, I had none of the problems that others had, only problem I had was they didn’t last me long, it was usually the switch, the RDA while not great did its job and did it well. ad a Dripbox 160 that I never used much too high wattage for me then even set to 60 watts was too high. Yea…I’m a wimp, but I’ve a;ways enjoyed low wattage and low ohm vaping well low for me was a 0.4 then.
Moving up to early this year started getting the itch to drip or squonk, dug out my old dripbox fixed the switch problem I had by borrowing parts from yet another dripbox that just died out right. So started using it for my daily round home beater squonker. Being a disabled vet I don’t get out as much as I did a yr ago or even earlier this year, my body just doesn’t work the way it should any more, after 60 yrs and over 40 of it in one uniform or another, I’m not abit surprised. Army 16 yrs, police officer/EMT/vol. firefighter, 11 yrs. Corrections Dept 14 yrs. Been shot at and hit, been in more fights and riots than I care to remember. A lot of great memories though and a lot of friends both here and in the great dept in the sky. That said I am digressing. I made the decision to start squonkong again, so did a little research watched Tony B, Heathen, Mike Vapes and Grimm Green to get an oideaof what squonkers are out there and what these various reviewers liked and above all…COST. Again I am a disabled veteran 100% totally and permanently disabled what the govt. here in the US gives us vets plus my social security disability and my state of Fl retirement isn’t a lot we’ve had to budget severely at times and while we aren’t rich or even well off, can’t even say we’re comfortable…yet, we’re OK. Again I have a budget every month that can go up by maybe $50 a month, but no more than that, and I have pretty much stuck with it, might only have a couple dollars left in my account at the end of the month but I’m sticking with it. That being said, I have made some really great deals in the squonking kingdom. My 1st new squonker was an Armageddon made here in Fl. they are at minimum $100 picked up mine from a kid in Ca. with a Druga RDA and the mod for $95 the Armageddon is everything it is claimed to be, however wit the silver contacts you do get an extremely small amount of arcing, what you do get is after say a week of squonking is a black residue which is oxidation on the silver contacts. I fix this by taking a small piece of 240 grit or higher sand paper and lightly go over the switch where it make contact and the spot where it makes contact a couple light swipes get the oxidation gone and I’m back to a hard hitting squonker. The RAM Stentorian; love it, I have a very, very good clone of the Entheon pn mine and WOW! The Yiloong XBox-1 don;t have it, but I do have the Yiloong Gorilla or Ape or whatever the hell its called, not bad, not great, but its not a bad squonker I have my very good clone of the Hadalay RDA, my only issue with the Yiloong is the fire button has a way too long of a throw on it, still tryin ta come up with a fix on it. Next is my Pulse, I’m notseeing a huge voltage drop on mine, even after I heard about the problem I got my screw on voltage meter, and I;m nit seeing a huge drop, then again I use 99% 20700 batteries in my Pulse, I use a Pulse 24 or my Pulse 22 on it and change them out with my Dead Rabbit or the Mesh, or even the Aura RDA. I DO like my Pulse, IMHO it hits as hard in its battery category as the Armageddon does in its battery category, very nice mod. I have the Azeroth by Coil Art again another 20700 affair use mostly my Mesh RDA another really, really good squonk mod. I have the Wraith by COV it good as far as it goes the RDA that comes with it sucks shit big time way way too easy to burn the shit outta yer lips, ever had burnt lips, its no fun every time my wife would kiss me, and its a lot, cuz we’ve been married for 36 yrs and we can still…uh…yea…never mind lets just keep it G rated. But when my wife would kiss me it hurt like 3 kinds of hell, DAMN!! But the Wraith mod itself isn’t bad, I have it npw [aired with my…had tathink N look lol the Dead Rabbit, thought I gad the DR on another mod, thought wrong eh. let me see, oh yea I did splurge and ordered a mod from Aldins Mods Aldin is in Bosnia & Herzegovina he makes these incredible mech mods out of wood, not just lain wood, but there may be some exotic teak maybe some European hardwood, even some stab wood when he has some to work with. Of course I do have my Therion which I got a hell of a deal on, seriously, try $70.00 US for the mod 2 11 ml bottles that come with it and the Delerium V1 RDA only thing is the RDA one of the grub screws is broken off about half way inside the post, can’t get it out no way no how, if I could replace that post it wouldn’t be bad vut its the negative post which is milled into the RDA…at least I think so?? Gonna have t a take another look at that RDA. Last but very not least is my newest the HUGO Squeezer, another 3D formed printed box only it is a hell of a lot tougher than it looks this too takesthe 20700 battery plus an adapter for the 18650 batteries just like the Azeroth andthe Pulse have their adapters, wish there was a universal adapter for these types of mods one adapter fits all…would be nice. That I think is the extent of my squonk mods and RDA’s , might be one mod ir RDA I missed I doubt it, but with the way my brain has been working lately…can’t ever tell. Gotta go, my wife has the flu started the day she turned in her retirement paperwork, maybe its tryin ta tell her something…nah. Thank you again for the super review will come back again for your next review. Be well, stay safe, God bless, and…VAPE ON!

10 Likes

And the winner for the biggest comment ever on any of my reviews from the day I started until…well…the distant future more than likely…is you sir! lmaoo…absolutely awesome reply man thank you for taking the several hours to write it lol…wanna job?..lol you could so be a reviewer haha.

legend :wink: thank you sir, and on behalf of your country (I’m UK) thank you for the many years of service, have nothing but respect for that.

I honestly feel like I should keep writing …but there’s only so many times you can say thank you lol…but…thank you…again…1000 times over :wink:

7 Likes

I could quote it and add three words and take the title. :wink:

3 Likes

that’s a vindictive mind at work right there…

:rofl:

2 Likes

Random question…is there anywhere in the UK selling replacement squonk bottles? I mean I don’t actually need any yet…but I might do at some point :rofl:

2 Likes

Scrap that…google came good. As you were :grin:

2 Likes

You haven’t broke the RAM already have you :joy:

2 Likes

Noooooo…I just like spares of pretty much everything :rofl:

3 Likes

jeez you’re worse than Grubby…he NEEDS spares of everything what with his mod murdering tendencies …
May Arthur rest in pieces :disappointed:

2 Likes

Thanks for the awesome review @Steampugs! I, myself, just recently got into squonking and have pretty much left my Cleito 120’s behind. I have the blue Athena with a blue matchy matchy Pulse 22 on it (using a .20 framed staple twisted build) and have been in vape heaven since i received it. I also recently got the G200 and am rocking a dual vulcan coil build measuring out at .09. Love it also but it is a lil girthy so it stays at home mostly. Again, loved the review and hope to see others in the future!

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad you liked the review :wink:🖒 and yeah theres loads more on its way, just takin a little break over xmas lol :grin:🖒

2 Likes

How are the battery doors?
My magnets on athena box suck. I think the reviewer said you will, end up with a thumb ring for a door to often

2 Likes

The squonk holes are made for spindly fingers thats for sure…and they’re pretty much all the same, magnets are rubbish on the Athena but not as bad the O rings on the RDA…just ridiculously tight.

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response. I don’t have too much of an issue with magnets personally. I do have stubby sausage fingers and have just learned to work around it. I got the kit during a black Friday sale for $40 so at that price point, i cant really complain.

4 Likes

I nearly bought a pulse mod but just got the rda instead and a squeezer mod :scream::scream:omg the squeezer pretty much a boxer mod but $40aus it comes with a refill bottle a spare squonk bottle that are that soft and squishy its amazing. No voltage drop and did i mention it was $40 the bottles that come with it add up to $50 at least

3 Likes

Dude the squeezer best value for $ going how soft are the bottles :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve heard a lot of good things about that squeezer, might have to get one at some point :wink:

3 Likes