Pugsley's unleashed and snarling review of the Desire Mad Dog 24mm RDA

I’m running out of compliments for your reviews here brother. I’m lovin the “ram air” style of flow on this. Been out of the RDA market for a bit but may give this one a shot. By the way, my Boston Terrier loved the graphics. She gives it a resounding “Bahk, bahk!”

5 Likes

I purchased one on this recommendation, if it is poo I will sue !

on the plus side, the 15% pugs saving is the same price as 2 TFA 10mls or 1 FA

4 Likes

Hmmmm…shiiit…
Id be torn between the Goon and the Mad dog…

Like…impossibly so…

2 Likes

Haha thank you …and thank your dog too :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Another great review @Pugs1970 …I am also in the same boat at @MysticRose and @anon60225325 …I only use RDA’s to test flavors…I strictly use RDTA’s because every time I have tried to use an RDA I over drip and end up with juice all over me and my mod so I like to keep it contained in a tank! But after reading your review I cannot say anything else besides…I WANT ONE!!!

7 Likes

GET ONE THEN! lmaoo, thankyou again dear, your support is muchly appreciated as always :grin: 🖒

4 Likes

@Pugs1970 I searched to see if you reviewed the Tsunami 24, could not find it. If you did was probably a while ago.

However, I’m looking to grow my RDA family & I was wondering as they are at the same price point. Which you prefer? This guy or tsunami.

I already have a Tsunami but im not experienced enough to have a comparison. My aim is I want 2 identical RDA’ s for side by side testing. Would you recommend I buy 1 Tsunami or 2 maddog desire. Which way would you go. Thanks in advance